Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mona_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Lovely Emotinal part..
Yaar bola tha pichla part ma itna rulaya tha toh isha part ma thoda kam karta par nahi pichla sa jyada isha ma rulaya hai.. It was hard for maan to forget dadima but forget mat karo unka yaado ko apne saath rakho har khushi aur gam ma huma apne life ma aga badhna hai sab dukha bhual ka jaisa geet na kia hai.. Maan shock hai geet ka warema sab truth jan kar kaisa apne parents ka bina life bitana aur apne pyar ko apne bf ko de dena kitna dukha aur dard wo apne andar rakha hai jo aaj maan sa share kia hai.. Maan geet ka mature side dekha ka surprise hai.. Geet kyun ja rahi hai hope wo wapas aajaye jaldi kyun ki wanha sirf usa dard milega..
Beautiful Banner and Perfect Title for update..
Waiting for next part..
Thanks for pm..
nikkirockssss thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome and emotional update dear
Seriously bolu tho samjh nai aa rh k mi kya comment kru...u made me speechless...itna emotional n heart touching update h ye...i like maan n geet's talk...maan ne first time geet ka ye side dekha...jo b maan ne geet k baare me socha tha uss se geet kitni different h
Now waiting for nxt update
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
wow so emotional...maan cannot believe the woman he thought does not have anything in her brain is so full of grand things thoughts and has gone through so much...and she is his solace now...
Lakshmi86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I expected a hug...

But... Dance cry and slight hug...

Beautiful...
Shinchan_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This was also quite emotional update..
I m liking this mature geet very much😊
They both cried their pain out hugging each other..
Thanku for pm 
Continue soon 
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hi ash ..
lovely update ..pain so visible through words ..
finally geet made it little better for maan singh khurana...the man who seems too hard is too soft to handle with care .
geet did that and tears make their way ..its tough time but maan will surely sail through itwith geet on his side..
geet's pain was too much to bear ..she is facing all with brave face...

thank u for lovely update ..
waiting for next
saro thumbnail
Awesome update... while reading geet 's lines it was too emotional... hope maan will b out of his sadness is maan feeling something for geet..? 
MariumChoudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I've read this chapter again and now my heart is requesting to comment on this again.So I've decided to listen to its wish after all who will listen to its wish if I don't fulfill it as It has only me so I'm here.
I've one problem with India-Forums they should add love button also so I can press it as this like is not at all worth for such beautiful chapter and This story need Always Love not only like. This part is just out of this world I mean can sad part be like this beautiful which I want to read this again and again.Well I've read many times already. I've save this to my browser page...So that I can read it whenever I like.

One thing is running in my mind can geet Fall in love with Maan???She till now had feeling for Raj Will she able to Forget it and love again??? How beautiful it will be if both are in love??? How beautiful and deep will be their relationship??? but then prologue come to my mind and ruin all my beautiful thoughts...Arrgghh I was in my dream land and it had to break all of it ...How cruel it is...Let it be like this no use of it... Let's see what happen in future...

This time I've read only maaneet moments they were so serene so sad and same time heart touching and beautiful... How you write so beautifully so good at to put each thing in it right place their emotions which I feel...I can't help but feel them only... When I read it I go to their world where I can feel them and their emotions. Only they matter and exist to me nothing else. Mashallah you have great talent every thing you write and the way you portray their emotions and surrounding are just exceptional. Their talk dance crying every single thing has touched my heart. And I'm not only saying about this story your every story and they way you write them are so beautiful and so heart touching.

Okay I'm feeling sleepy today If my heart again wants to share its feeling I will come again for sure... So again saying waiting for next part and next Monday... Inn sha Allah that part also will beautiful like this chapter or more than this...πŸ˜‰
nihatri thumbnail
Kya kahu. Beautifully written
almin25 thumbnail
that was such lovely explained update dear 😊
Although a sad one,Bt I loved it,the way maaneet bonded,on their sad part,on their loss and on their loved ones.
I truely feel sad for maan,bt more for geet.
Maan has his family back bt geet is all alone on herself with none to support or pat her back 😭
hoping to see now some maaneet moments,where they will bond in some unknown feelings of love 😊
update soon dear,will wait for it 😊