TOI:Pankaj Dheer: With acting, spontaneity comes naturally!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago

Pankaj Dheer: With acting, spontaneity comes naturally

Tanvi Trivedi| TNN | Jan 16, 2017, 04.24 PM IST
Pankaj DheerPankaj Dheer
Actor Pankaj Dheer, who has spent three decades acting in an amazing variety and quality of TV shows and films, is a spontaneous actor. However, on his part, he thinks that acting is a natural ability that can be honed. He says, " With acting, spontaneity comes naturally. I feel that no one can cultivate spontaneity, it takes years to develop that. Yes, you can polish it but either you have it in you or you don't."

The actor, who is seen playing Raghuveer Ahlawat in the popular show 'Badho Bahu' produced by Dipti Kalwani and Hum Tum Telefilms has been appreciated for his role. Talking about the reasons he took up the role, Pankaj says, "What prompted me to do the show was that mine was a very well-defined role which has never been attempted on television before. What got me really excited was the unique relationship that is depicted in the show."

So, does he relate to his character in real life? "Oh, I cannot relate much with the character. Its just that, I am a urban fellow from a small town. So, to relate to such character is difficult, but I understand and give the best of my ability."

About his young co-actors on the show Rythasa Rathore and Prince Narula, Pankaj says, "Both kids are very down-to-earth, sincere and hard-working. And both in their own ways have special qualities." The actor is also quite pleased with his producers. He says, "I have spoken with Deepti and she is a very able producer and intelligent, creative person. I'm sure she will go a long way in life."