this scene, it's making me blush

luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
http://www.instagram.com/p/BPVL9zajl7Z/?taken-by=yeh_vaada_raha_official&hl=en
OMG, this scene, the feels β˜ΊοΈ I just can't. ... KarVi was THE best thing about YVR, the intensity and chemistry that SonKush brought to every scene was just sooo   The way Kartik got all flustered and the love Survi had in her eyes, it all seemed so real.  How on earth did this couple go unnoticed to the greater audience? From a business pov, Zee TV and YVR's marketing team did very poorly when it came to this show.  If only they had concentrated on KarVi and put in more effort at getting the story of these two out there. πŸ€’

I love Zain, but the romantic scenes between the two actors seemed like he was romancing an underage child (it was Sonal's short hair or something), it was disturbing to say the very least.  Especially after seeing Zain paired with Jasmine and Charlie it was very difficult to accept Sonal with him.  The story too was poorly executed with all the teen-like romance and the overwhelming amount of English, that too on Zee TV πŸ˜† 

These YVR/KarVi Insta accounts are just going all out there with KarVi, they're gonna be the end of meI tell you πŸ˜†

Edited by luxmi_1029 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Goshhh this scene β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ 

Okay maybe I overdid it a bit with the 3rd one πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by Vanellope - 7 years ago
Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luxmi_1029

OMG, this scene, the feels β˜ΊοΈ I just can't. ... KarVi was THE best thing about YVR, the intensity and chemistry that SonKush brought to every scene was just sooo   

IKR Sonkush made me go 

every single time β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

The way Kartik got all flustered and the love Survi had in her eyes, it all seemed so real.  

It was β€οΈ

How on earth did this couple go unnoticed to the greater audience? From a business pov, Zee TV and YVR's marketing team did very poorly when it came to this show.  If only they had concentrated on KarVi and put in more effort at getting the story of these two out there. πŸ€’

I love Zain, but the romantic scenes between the two actors seemed like he was romancing an underage child (it was Sonal's short hair or something), it was disturbing to say the very least.  Especially after seeing Zain paired with Jasmine and Charlie it was very difficult to accept Sonal with him.  The story too was poorly executed with all the teen-like romance and the overwhelming amount of English, that too on Zee TV πŸ˜† 

It might have worked if they had considered someone else for Khushi's role.Having Sonal play Khushi,whom the audience loved as Survi is what failed to connect the audience to the story I guess.And yeah the storyline was poor as well which led to the show's demise 

These YVR/KarVi Insta accounts are just going all out there with KarVi, they're gonna be the end of meI tell you πŸ˜† 
πŸ˜† I love those fan accts for what they are doing. β­οΈβ­οΈ

Edited by Vanellope - 7 years ago
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You did not over do it at all πŸ˜†