Kratika Sengar is scared to cook for hubby Nikitin Dheer

Leevi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Kratika Sengar is scared to cook for hubby Nikitin Dheer

" By Rohit Pramar | Jan 15, 2017 12:25 am
FOLLOW US:

Kratika

Popular television actress Kratika Sengar, who is currently playing the lead role of Tanu in TV show Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki, prefers not to cook for her actor husband Nikitin Dheer. In fact, she feels scared to cook. She speaks to ROHIT PRAMAR about her career, marriage and more...

Tell us about your journey so far.
I will complete 10 years soon in the industry and I feel emotionally connected to Bombay. I came here for some another work and landed up doing acting and now that has become my passion, my hobby. I love doing it. This city has given me a lot, not work wise, not money wise but I got married in the same city. So I'm really thankful to everyone around and Bombay as well because the city has given me a lot.

Did you always wish to be actress?
I never wanted to become an actor. I never even thought that I would be a part of this industry because I come from different family background. I'm from Kanpur and no one is an actor there. Either they are government officials or have their own business. I came here for my internship in advertising actually and I was doing an internship in an ad agency where one of my seniors from my college who was working for Balaji offered me an internship and I landed up doing acting. It became my passion and my hobby as well.

Also Read : I am back in Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki' because of my fans, says Kratika

Do you cook for your husband Nikitin Dheer at home?
I don't. Niki is very particular with his food. So I get very scared if I cook something and if he doesn't like it then because his food habit is very particular so I have not cooked anything for him yet. Niki's all-time favourite food is Ghar Ka Khana and he is very fond of fish. Also, Chinese is his favourite cuisine.

Audience and TRP brought you back in Kasam Tere Pyar Ki. How has been your experience working in the show?
I started the show thinking that it's a cameo role because I was told that it was 3 months cameo role and I had some further commitments which I had to do it in the month of August and then September so I was convinced that it's a cameo so I did it. But then the chemistry was so wow that the people liked it and started sending petitions that they want me back and now I am back. I had never seen this kind of fans before. I can say Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki have given me lots of happiness and confidence in my life.

Edited by Leevi05 - 7 years ago