One of my favourite scenes

sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
http://youtu.be/2GY5p7KUoIA?list=PLVqBLRhC9UzEQ29DKgdwHQCyoa0TcHvZv
This scene was one of my all time favs from YVR.  I know it is a sad one, but the camera work and the emotion of all the actors were spot on.  Especially KarVI/SonKush- it is in scenes like this that you really see how much chemistry these two actors share onscreen, it is so hard to believe that these two are not a couple and that they weren't going through on of the worst points of their relationship.  The bg music and editing was all so nicely done.  I cannot believe such a show did not receive more recognition 😕  The only times it would make a mark in the media was if there was off screen controversies or if their was some kind of over dramatic twist- which in my opinion did not capture the beauty as a whole of what made this show so special- which was its cast, their strong acting capabilities, direction, editing and camera work.  I understand that after a point this show may have started being interpreted as a typical Saas-Bahu show, and that yes there were loopholes even in YVR1- but it was the work of the actors and direction and editing of some amazing scenes that kept people such as me glued to it and forget about such loopholes for just that moment. 😳

I watched some of YVR2 and it was nothing in comparison to the whole package of YVR1- and now I know it must have been due to the makers already in the know of the show going off air which wasn't very motivating.  
Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aahhh, that was such a heartbreaking scene. But yeah, i agree it was well done. 
Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Thaniya 
It's one of my favourite scenes too 
You said it all.It was all very well done with Sonkush delivering powerful performances 👏
sreeya852 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanellope

Thanks for sharing Thaniya 

It's one of my favourite scenes too 
You said it all.It was all very well done with Sonkush delivering powerful performances 👏

I'm so glad you agree too 😃 The more intense and emotional scenes like these really were the best, and were the ones that gave the actors (all of them) to showcase their talents), and the directing and editing is something that makes so much more of a difference. 
kiara26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I know ppl will think I am biased or something... but Sonal's acting has always been commendable, when she has been paired opposite Ankush... meaning that Ankush complimented her really well & brought out the best in her... so far as acting is concerned...
sreeya852 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiara26

I know ppl will think I am biased or something... but Sonal's acting has always been commendable, when she has been paired opposite Ankush... meaning that Ankush complimented her really well & brought out the best in her... so far as acting is concerned...

I agree.  I think it is because their onscreen chemistry was so good that all their scenes seemed so natural and intense.  There was always so much emotion in every scene they shared, even the funny banters were cute, but seemed very real too.  I feel lucky that we got to see these two actor act together, rarely do you come across two actors that share such palpable chemistry 👏  My fangirl heart just wishes that they were real 😳
Vanellope thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugarpuff1992hi

I'm so glad you agree too 😃 The more intense and emotional scenes like these really were the best, and were the ones that gave the actors (all of them) to showcase their talents), and the directing and editing is something that makes so much more of a difference. 

Well said Thaniya.Intense & emotional scenes are not only beautiful for us audience to look at but also help the actors to grow.Glad YVR had it's share of such scenes which helped Sonkush to showcase their talent as well as helped them grow as actors 
Vanellope thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugarpuff1992hi

I agree.  I think it is because their onscreen chemistry was so good that all their scenes seemed so natural and intense.  There was always so much emotion in every scene they shared, even the funny banters were cute, but seemed very real too.  I feel lucky that we got to see these two actor act together, rarely do you come across two actors that share such palpable chemistry 👏  My fangirl heart just wishes that they were real 😳

So true.Sonkush ❤️❤️❤️