Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amazeballs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Everyone in house finally turn the blame card on Bani it's not the first time Lopa and manu always do that
jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Seriously, I was cringing throughout her melodrama ๐Ÿคข. Bani's expressions were bang on, I had the same like wth is she talking, where is she taking this?

Like Bani said everyone can say their story like that. I loved it when she said chalo main khalnaayak ki seat leti hu ๐Ÿ˜›.
Edited by jenny156 - 7 years ago
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Did anyone find her dialogue abt leaving money in an envelope too filmy??? I mean who even talks like that!๐Ÿ˜†
And I think by her whole victim portraying Lopa ended up digging a bigger hole for herself. Ppl have seen how disgustingly low she can get, whether its against Om, Jagga, Bani or Rohan and den her poor victim act during wkw, just made her come across the biggest hypocrite. It would have been better if she had graciously accepted she was wrong in stead of making herself out to be the victim and Bani the villain.
TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
To me it looked more like a carefully rehearsed speech like in beauty pageants ๐Ÿฅฑ...so she was struggling for words d other day when HMs accused her for being more wrong dan Bani...but come WKW Lopa madam is all prepared wid her monologue...if Bani's comments really hurt her den why wasn't dere any sort of reaction after d call ended...need not be as extreme as Bani's but sumthing at least considering how emotionally hurt she was by Bani's call n all dat she said ๐Ÿ˜‰...rather she was jumping wid joy...giving hi five's and shouting "Bring it on" as if she's won an Oscar which she actually deserves to after her yesterday's performance ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Edited by TheBigTamasha - 7 years ago
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
her speech of father talk was so cringe worthy

and that day when bani said her those things she said that it was all non sense
she was just sad about her nani death
there is an unseen video to this where she said that she is sad about nani thing
thats why all other hms were surprised too

hopefully all the hms can see thru her fakeness
bani jaisi bhi hai real hai
no banavat , no dikhava
No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Just wanted to post this here. Sambhavna's acting was so on point from @4.32 .. ๐Ÿคฃ

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iwPTwB72BQ[/YOUTUBE]
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Did anyone find her dialogue abt leaving money in an envelope too filmy??? I mean who even talks like that!๐Ÿ˜†

And I think by her whole victim portraying Lopa ended up digging a bigger hole for herself. Ppl have seen how disgustingly low she can get, whether its against Om, Jagga, Bani or Rohan and den her poor victim act during wkw, just made her come across the biggest hypocrite. It would have been better if she had graciously accepted she was wrong in stead of making herself out to be the victim and Bani the villain.

Seriously I cant get over the envelope thing and dis tweet is just so bang on!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Krutiii  @reborn4thTime  

#Lopa said she visits her family after 6-7 months & keeps an envelope in her papa's drawer Why doesn't she transfer money each month?

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Seriously I cant get over the envelope thing and dis tweet is just so bang on!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Krutiii  @reborn4thTime  

#Lopa said she visits her family after 6-7 months & keeps an envelope in her papa's drawer Why doesn't she transfer money each month?

Oh pls they are old school...they don't use cards and online transactions๐Ÿ˜‰. She prefers that filmy touch that father never forgets when he opens that particular surprise drawer to find stash of cash. Hope they are not 500 and 1000 bundles๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by So-Sweet - 7 years ago
AV25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes it  is filmy no doubt in it. She's the best drama queen in  the house. She can easily get a role in a typical saas bahu saga after biggboss. Acting bhi Kis zamaane ki karti hai..๐Ÿ˜†
TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: So-Sweet

Oh pls they are old school...they don't use cards and online transactions๐Ÿ˜‰. She prefers that filmy touch that father never forgets when he opens that particular surprise drawer to find stash of cash. Hope they are not 500 and 1000 bundles๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ