FF-||'Growing up with You'- A Meet Journey|| UPDATED CHAP 9 - PAGE 11

Nikhad003 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
AUTHORS NOTE:
PLEASE DO READ IT BEFORE STARTING WITH THE STORY.

Hello everyone! I hope everyone got the inbox messages. I really needed to do this. But for now, enjoy this new world of Meet. This was my very first FF and luckily this one was a big hit. I never imagined that people would love this story so much. Even one of my readers requested me to publish this story too. I hope you all here will love the story too. Let me tell you that this story will be very much different from the show. Even the characters will be different and you will find some new characters too. I just hope you all will love the new world of Preet and Meher. To be honest, this story is a mixed version of my personal life and my fantasies. Some of the characters do really exist in real life and their nature and bondings are such too. This will be basically a journey of two people who grow up together and face every of phase of growing up together without letting each other fall apart. This is a story of families, friendship and a lot more. so let me take you to a Meet journey <3

|For Index check the first comment below|

CHAPTER 1

Berlin, a city, a busy city, busy people. Lots of unknown faces, known faces, so many happiness, so many agony, so many satisfactions, so many frustrations. Still life goes on, life goes on beautifully if you want it to happen that way. Just like that a little posh house in the 63/7 Franklin Road always remained cheerful. That house could never go dull. Not because the people living there had no tensions in their lives but for a spark in the house. A little cute spark who could make you smile anytime. So bubbly and so lively. No one around that soul could get upset. In fact she was the soul to everyone. Meher Maan, yes that is what she was being called. A 9 year old girl with the sweetest smile ever.

Meher: Mamma, Papa! Uffo! In this house no one wakes up before me.
Teji: Alele, my baby! You woke up? *Taking little Meher on her lap*
Meher: Mamma, look at the clock, it is already 8.45. Yeah I know this is weekend but your kid also gets hungry na?
Teji: Haha, yeah my wild cat. I know. You stay there and I am going to make you some breakfast okay?
Meher: Okay but where is papa?
Balraaj: Here I am princess! *Comes from behind *
Meher: *Runs to him and hugs him* Papa! Yeii! Let us play some cricket?
Balraaj: But princess, this early?
Teji: No no not today please. What a girl I have brought up. She never gives me a impression like a girl.
Meher: Mamma please?
Teji: No beta. You remember what date is today? I told you na that one of my college bestie is shifting to our next door home? So not today. They will be here at any moment.
Balraaj: Oh yeah princess, mamma is right. Let us play some video games then?
Meher: Umm, okay papa. But mom does that aunty have kids?
Teji: Yes she does have two kids. A 9 year old boy and a 6 year old daughter.
Meher: *Excited* 9 year old boy?!! Wow so exciting! At least not a girl, otherwise I would have to play with dolls. *Disgusted face*
Balraaj: Hahaha. Now princess let us go play some video games and mamma will make us breakfast.

So this was Meher Maan, a bubbly tom boy and this was her happy little family. Her father was an engineer and her mother was a lawyer. They were living in Germany for almost 11 years. Balraaj and Teji shifted there just after their marriage and they were now permanently the citizens of there. One of Teji's college bestie also shifted in Germany just after their little cute baby boy was born. They had been living in Munich till then. But that day they were shifting to Berlin. As a bestie, Teji suggested them to buy the next door house of them which was luckily on sale at that time. After the breakfast, Meher started feeling sleepy again. It was for her hectic week at school. So Teji let her sleep a bit more. Meanwhile, Gayatri with her husband Lalit and two kids reached there. With the help of Teji and Balraaj they managed everything perfectly and really in a fast pace. At the afternoon when all the works were done, Teji remembered about Meher.

Teji: Oh no, shit!
Gayatri: What happened Teji?
Teji: Arey Gayatri, I forgot to wake Meher up. I told you about her sleeping again after the breakfast thing na?
Gayatri: Yeah, you said she was really tired na? Okay let us go together and wake her up.
Teji: Yeah let us go.

Meher's Bedroom
Teji: Mehru? Mehru? *Pushing her* Wake up baccha! Look Gayatri aunty has also come to meet you.
Meher: *Rubbing her eyes* What mamma? You just disturbed my dream. I was doing wrestling with Khali in that.
Gayatri: *Laughs out loud* Beta, you watch wrestling too?
Meher: *Hearing Gayatri's voice wakes up fully and sits on the bed* Hii Gayatri aunty! You all came already?
Gayatri: Yes yes my baccha. *Kisses Meher's cheeks* And all the shifting works are also done. Your mamma and papa are awesome.
Meher: Hehe. My mom and dad are the best.
Teji: Yeah yeah, now go and freshen up. After that should meet your uncle, a cute younger sister and obviously your new friend for whom you were all excited.
Meher: *Excited* Yes yes! Wait I will be back soon.
Meher went to the bathroom and got freshen up.
Meher: Aunty, can I go to your house now?
Gayatri: Yes yes, of course. Actually your papa, Lalit uncle and Kaynaat have gone for some shopping at the super market but your new would be friend is at home so go and meet him.

Meher ran to the next door house. Rang the bell. She rang it for 3 times, still there was no response. Meher was feeling irritated and also was a bit scared thinking if everything was alright inside or not. She was about to rang the bell for the 4th time just when a cute and handsome 9 year old little guy opened the door. Meher gave him a big smile. He just gave a little smile and went inside. Meher was really confused at his behavior.
Meher: Arey, do you even know me? How can you act so careless? *Weird face*
The boy: You are Teji aunty's daughter, I know.
Meher: *Happy and excited* Oh yes, so you finally got me. Hi I am Meher! *Gives her hand for handshake*
The boy: *Shakes hand* Hii!
Meher: Erm, don't you have a name buddy? Sorry but I was so excited to meet you that I forgot to ask mamma and aunty your name.
The boy: No, it is okay. I am Preet.
He went to his bed to sit there. Meher also sat beside him.
Meher: Umm Preet, I know you did not invite me to sit here but as a guest I know how to treat me all by myself. *Funny face*
Preet: Oh no no Meher I am really very sorry. I was just, umm sorry.
Meher: Arreh chill. I think something is wrong with you right?
Preet looked at her with a shocked expression.

TBC...

Edited by Nikhad003 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikhad003 thumbnail
FF-||'Growing up with You'- A Meet Journey||

INDEX

CHAPTER 1-PAGE 1
CHAPTER 2 - PAGE 1
CHAPTER 3 - PAGE 3
CHAPTER 4 - PAGE 5
CHAPTER 5 - PAGE 6
CHAPTER 6 - PAGE 7
CHAPTER 7 -PAGE 8
CHAPTER 8 - PAGE 10
CHAPTER 9 - PAGE 11
Ramanreehal444 thumbnail
New year and a new story...yay excited πŸ˜› and that too urs first FF...well this is the first chapter...and trust me...it made me too curious...how will it go further!!
Waiting for more updates !! Well done nikhad πŸ‘
x.titli.x thumbnail
Totally different story!😲 

Cute and adorable Meet kids!😳 I can't wait to see how this story is going to progress! 😳Little Meher is too cute and adorable! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†And Preet is totally shocked by seeing Meher's antics! πŸ˜†Hehe can't wait to see some AWWW moments ! πŸ˜³

Preet be ready!😎 Meher is not like others girls! She doesn't like playing with dolls and allπŸ˜† hehe πŸ˜†

Loving the concept! 

and as always yo rock my baby πŸ˜³
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
A new Meet story by Nikhad...yay 
Cute start.  Meher is such a tomboy.  I wonder if anything is really wrong with Preet or is it that he's just shocked by his new little neighbor. πŸ˜†

Thanks for the update πŸ€—
Nikhad003 thumbnail
I am really sorry guys for not being able to reply you all indiviually this time. Actually my laptop is not working and now I am in rush so I have to reply you all together. Thank you so so much. Meant a lot. I miss the other forum members though. I hope they will join soon too. I am so happy to see everyone so excited about this story. Update is coming now. Maria sissy will give you the pm texts for today. Love you muwaaah :* Edited by Nikhad003 - 7 years ago
Nikhad003 thumbnail
CHAPTER 2

Preet: How do you know?
Meher: Umm, just got it. But you tell me what is wrong? Please hmm? *Childish pouty face to make Preet feel better*
Preet: But first tell me, you are not thinking I am rude, na?
Meher: Why would I?
Preet: Umm, I don't know. In my previous school I never had any friend. It was because everyone used to think that I am rude when I used to do the same thing with them. But I am like this you know. Mom says I can't express my feelings really well. *Sad face*
Meher: Ohh! So this is why you are upset? Don't worry you will get a lots of friends here and I am here na? 
Preet: Yeah, actually you are the first one, who got me right. But I am not upset about all these. I am actually missing Furball, the cat of our neighbour back in Munich. He used to be my only friend Meher.*Inccocent-almost crying face*
Meher: Awwwh Preet. Don't worry buddy, everyone calls me wild cat. I will be your cat here. Look I can do meaow too *Meher made a sound meaow just like a cat*
Preet giggled on this. Meher then offered her thumb to Preet.
Meher: So friends? Lets do batti?
Preet: *While doing batti* Batti!

This was Preet Juneja. A very cute, good looking little champ. But totally an introvert, innocent, polite boy. He can not express his feelings well to someone. To understand him one needs to be very deep with him. Anyway about the polite part, he does a change a bit at times with his very close ones. Preet's parents were doctor. Along with the little loving sister Kaynaat, they made a wonderful happy family.

After the kids did batti with each other, their moms came there.
Gayatri: Met your friend Mehru?
Meher: Yes aunty. 
Gayatri: From now on, you kids will call us aunty maa and your fathers dadda.
Preet: Aunty maa? *Very happy*
Teji: Yes son. *Took Preet in her arms* 
Both the kids were too much happy to know this. Later when Kaynaat also came to know about the calling trend of parents, she was way too much happy too for getting two mothers and fathers.

2 Days Later
Meher took Preet to a nearby park...
Preet: Meher, why have you brought me here? 
Meher: To meet them. *She pointed towards 3 kids of their age* This is Prem, Yuvraaj and Geet.
Preet: Hi everyone! Preet here.
Prem, Yuvraaj and Geet shook hands with Preet. They told him that they were really happy to get a new friend and Preet won't feel lonely ever again as Meher had told them about Preet from before.

Prem Gupta, a very caring person. Really fun to roam with but at the same time he was very mature and treated Meher as his own little sister. Meher also considered him as her own big brother.
Then comes Yuvraaj Mehra, a very chilled person, never got serious, jolly minded and a fun loving guy. He could do anything for his close ones.
Lastly Geet Mukherjee, she was a real sweet girl who cared for everyone. Very serious about studies and was called the 'tubelight' of their group.
This was Meher's exclusive friend group. She loved to call them family rather than friends and Preet was a new member of them. They had a real good time beside the pond in the park. Meher took water in her hands and splashed it over Preet's face and hair but Preet said nothing. He was quiet and just enjoyed it.
Prem: Brother, if you won't react then how the fun will begin? 
Preet: Umm, I am bit like this. *'Not so sure- expression' face*
Yuvraaj: Arey, chill. You will learn every prank gradually with us.
Geet: Yeah, you will Preet. We are rockers. *Shows the rock sign*
Prem: Oh really Geetu? Tell a rock singer's name. Let us see how much you rock.
Geet: Shut up you guys. *Irritated face*
Everyone laughed at her and she made an angry face. Then Meher, Prem and Yuvraaj took her for a group hug and she gave a big smile. The gang then took Preet in the group hug too and screamed together, 'WE ARE FAMILY' and Preet just admired them in awe while being in the hug.

The kids left the park. Only Preet and Meher were there. Meher was sitting on the grass while enjoying the soothing breeze. Suddenly Meher felt something cold was slipping through her neck and back. Within some seconds she realised it was water and someone was pouring it in her back. She looked behind being all suprised and saw Preet was doing the act. She was surprised at first and then laughed out loud.
Meher: Arey you crap! I never knew you can do this kind of pranks. You are a innocent champu na? *Laughs*
Preet: Aey! Not champu please yaar. I don't usually do pranks with anyone. I need a lot of time to get free with someone. But I feel so good and different with you Meher. I don't know why though. 
Meher: Aww, you are so chweet Preetu.
She kissed Preet's cheeck, Preet blushed on this.
Meher: You are not a girl, are you? *Sarcastic face*
Preet: Arey no no!
Meher: Hahaha. Chill chill. I was just joking. I know you are too much naive. *Started pulling Preet's cheeks*
Preet did the same to her. After that they gave each other a side hug. Then they kept sitting on the green grass enjoying a beautiful late afternoon time in Berlin and laughed like two crazy persons while doing tittle-tattle.

TBC...

tarannum6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
woww new FF πŸ₯³ Excited Awosome start Nikhad love cute Meher meher bohat cute thanks for the pm
Ramanreehal444 thumbnail
Awww that is very cute update nikhad 😳 wow new entries...prem yuvraj geet...they seems to b very good friends !! Preet is bot different here na...bt is interesting thou !! Waiting for next update...enjoyed this one :*
Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Nikhad for new Meet FF
Loved the starting chapters & the Preet & Meher childhood scenes are really good.
Hope to read update soon