Swatishubh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hope you had a lovely Valentine's day!

DIYA- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swatishubh

Beautiful update Diya 👏

Loved the solemn marriage rituals happening in both the ways. court and temple! Liked to see Ashu had been waiting for Nidhi all these years, and has entered his new room along with her only. 
Her past can be a jerk, that's why Nidhi stopped him and went straight to Anji, I just wish all goes well and Ashu acts as a mature person, whose love knows no bars and he accepts her as she is.
In wait of it dear, thanks and Luv ya ❤️🤗

Thanks for commeting. . .. hopefully Ashu shud show his maturity on hearing Nidhi's past

Thanks for commeting. . .. hopefully Ashu shud show his maturity on hearing Nidhi's past

DIYA- thumbnail

Hope you had a lovely Valentine's day!

😳
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The suspense is killing n quite interesting of Nidhi's past... !
Nice update Diya... ⭐️👏
I loved the narration... telling the feelings of Nidhi n Ashu later... 
Loved to see them as a married couple... but whats making Nidhi going away from Ashu is gloomy... !
I felt for Ashu n his tears... he has suffered so much... n now with his marriage to his Nidhi.. he has to wipe his tears by himself... n cant wipe Nidhi's...

I wish after knowing the past.. he will take the things positively n will support Nidhi with all his love n care.. !

Thanks dear... Loved the update... God bless you.. !
DIYA- thumbnail

Originally posted by: bawaswift

The suspense is killing n quite interesting of Nidhi's past... !

Nice update Diya... ⭐️👏
I loved the narration... telling the feelings of Nidhi n Ashu later... 
Loved to see them as a married couple... but whats making Nidhi going away from Ashu is gloomy... !
I felt for Ashu n his tears... he has suffered so much... n now with his marriage to his Nidhi.. he has to wipe his tears by himself... n cant wipe Nidhi's...

I wish after knowing the past.. he will take the things positively n will support Nidhi with all his love n care.. !

Thanks dear... Loved the update... God bless you.. !

Thanks for commeting. ... keep reading 
DIYA- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjani9

Thank you Diya...👏

U r welcome 
DIYA- thumbnail
Hi All.. herez the update. ..Hope you like it...

CHAPTER  07

Nidhi returned home where find
Ashu still in sleep on the couch. The body was covered with blanket as he  had changed his cloths. She went to prepare the breakfast.
After a while she came where Ashu was almost ready to go out. She felt  trouble in facing him. So she bowed her head while standing near to him.
"Nidhi mein kuch din keliye yahan nahi honge I've an urgent  confrence in Mumbai" His words
made her feel more guilty.

"Aap mere vajah se jaa rahe hain na
Dr.Ashuthosh" She told because of guilltiness . She continued "I can understand" He who was looking at through the mirror turned around and looked at her 
"You misunderstood Nidhi kal joh bhi hua isse mujh par koi azar nahi hua" He told. Nidhi felt little  relief
"So shall I leave " Ashu asked to which she nodded.
~~~~
MUMBAI
Cab in Ashu traveled stopped at the old hospital in which he was working. He went to reception 
"Mein Dr.Ashuthosh yahan se mujhe invitation mila ek medical conference keliye" He told 
"Let me check it sir" the receptionist told.
"Dr.Ashuthosh. ..!" some female voice called from behind. He turned and looked at her.
"Heyy Preethi... You are still here?" As he was surprise to see there.
"Senior Doctor hoon ab" She told
excitedly and further continued "Ayiye na" she cued him accompany her.
~~~
In her cabin...
"Baitiye sir" she requested. He sat on chair opposite to her.
"So how is everything going? " He asked
"Good ... Shaadi hike 3 saal hue. Ek saal ki beta" She gave brief description of her life.
"Good to hear that" Ashu told. 
"Mein hamesa apni aapki aur Nidhi love story hoon"She told but noticed that he was not
comfortable with that.
"I'm sorry sir couldn't restrict myself." She said. 
"Its ok.."Ashu  told. 
"Par sir I can't believe ki Nidhi ne suicide ki. Arre mein jaanthi voh har aapki intazaar karthi thi. Aapki saath jeena chahthi thi voh" she re collected. Ashu had nothing to say as he was unaware of what had happened her.
"Arre ek din bina kuch vajah koi suicide kartha hain voh bhi railway track pe?" She questioned.
"What... Rail track ? Yeh kisne bathaya tumhe?" Ashu asked.
"Dr.Arvind ne... Unhone bathaya ki uski body thak nahi. Nidhi ki death hume bauhath din baad patha chala. So we couldn't go her home" Preethi cleared his doubts.
"Dr.Arvind ne?" He was all confused.
"Voh sab batha ke mein ne aapki mood spoil kiya... Chaliye confrence keliye chalthe hain. Hotel Shone International "  

The confrence held very well. But
Ashu was think the story  Dr.Arvind told to Nidhi.

~~~~
After conference Ashu took a cab and reached in front of a house. The name plate indicated Dr.Arvind. He rang door bell. A man who was same age of Ashu opened the door.
"Ashuthosh. .. Tum ? Its really a surprise. .. Come inside " He told. Ashu got in. 
"Sab kuch kaise hain Arvind?" Ashu
"Teek hoon. Citi Hospital mein  hoon ab" Arvind told 
"Hmm.. Good" Ashu said 
"Aur batha in paanch saal mein  kya hua tha Ashuthosh? " Arvind  asked 
"Mera kya ... Kisi ki intzaar paanch saal beeth gaya" Ashu told deperately.
"I can understand" Arvind told
"Tumhe Nidhi ke baare mein kuch patha hain Arvind " Ashu asked without showing any indication to Dr.Preethi's words.
Arvind remind silent.
"Kya hua Arvind.Tum kuch bol
kyun nahi rahe hi" Ashu asked. 
"Ab Nidhi ki intazaar math karo tum" Arvind told 
"Kyun?" Ashu raised his voice.
"She is no more" Arvind said.
"Will you stop it" Ashu angrly told.
"Ashuthosh yeh sach hain" Arvind.
"Toh mere ghar mein joh voh kaun hain?" Ashu's words gave a shock  to Arvind. He remimd.
"I know something had happened her. Kyun ki ab pehle wala Nidhi na raha. Zindagi se nafarath hain usse. Bolo kya hua hain meri Nidhi ko?"He asked  tearfuly
After big silence Arvind opened up"Sun pavogey tum Ashuthosh? " He doubtfully asked as know what had happened her. Ashu gave confused looked.
"Tere US jaane ke ek h
afthe baad voh raath thi jab hum Delhi mein medical camp keliye gaye the  joh Nidhi ki zindagi ko badal kar ratha tha" Arvind  went down through the flashes of his memory.
Arvind was driving on a lonely road where he saw a was stopped suddenly at a distance and they threw away something
from it and immediately drove away. 
He went towards and understood that was a lady.  He immediately got down the car and went near her. He was shocked to see Nidhi. She was in semi-concious state in bloodshed. 

""Nidhi. .. Kya hua aapko?" Asking that he took her immediately drove to hospital.

BACK TO THE PRESENT. ..where Arvind talking about the past. 
"Hume medical examination ke
baad hi patha chala that she is become a victim kyun ki thing was too butual Ashuthosh, usse kuch heavy item se sir pe mara bhi tha because of she had paralysis for 5 year. Mein khud treatment ki thi uski" 
Ashu silently cried. 
"Yeh yeh baath bhi sach hain had attempted to suicide  aur Nidhi ke baare mein sunke Col.Verma ko heart attack hua aur unki death hogaya tha. She lost everything Ashuthosh. . Everything" Arvind narrated. Without uttering a single word Ashu left the house.
On the way  Nidhi's words resounded in his ears
The one at the balcony...
" Mere zindagi mein bauhath kuch hua Dr.Ashuthosh aap soch bhi nahi sakthe"

Other one at the Registrar office 
"Ek baar aur soch lijiye Dr.Ashuthosh" 

Most important one at their wedding night
"Mujhse nahi hoga Dr.Ashuthosh. I can't" 
Ashu was in great delimma

Readers poll... Tell me guys
Should Ashu tell Nidhi that he know everything about her
YES OR NO..?
Edited by DIYA- - 7 years ago
Swatishubh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I thought of the same past, and here it is. 
Liked the update Diya 👏
Can purely understand Ashu's dilemma, he is going through a phase where he can't leave Nidhi and she is not able to go to him.
Now your poll : YES

I feel if Ashu loves Nidhi, he wud tell her that he knows her truth and past and nothing changes as far as his love is concerned. It seems very filmy, but this is what is grab from the lovely and a mature heart of Ashu!
Rest is your take Diya, thanks and Luv ya ❤️🤗
DIYA- thumbnail

I thought of the same past, and here it is. 

Liked the update Diya 👏
Can purely understand Ashu's dilemma, he is going through a phase where he can't leave Nidhi and she is not able to go to him.
Now your poll : YES

I feel if Ashu loves Nidhi, he wud tell her that he knows her truth and past and nothing changes as far as his love is concerned. It seems very filmy, but this is what is grab from the lovely and a mature heart of Ashu!
Rest is your take Diya, thanks and Luv ya ❤️🤗

Thanks for  comntin... Ashu shud show his maturity. ...
Tasha1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update diya ...loving the story .now waiting to see what ashu does