Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LunchBox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

bani fans quoating mannu punjabi lmao too much fun πŸ€£

I'm not anybody's fan unlike you.  Btw, let's quote Rohan who said what Lopa said WAS WRONG!!
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: LunchBox

I'm not anybody's fan unlike you.  Btw, let's quote Rohan who said what Lopa said WAS WRONG!!

πŸ˜†    biggest joke mat mar yaar πŸ˜†
Manu khud kal palti marega πŸ˜†
BB should show the two Calls to every HM.
LunchBox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

πŸ˜†    biggest joke mat mar yaar πŸ˜†

that's the problem with fans like you who think everybody is like blinded by their heroes.  And act like lawyers to protect their heroes lol. Luckily for me, there's no need to do that.  My only issue is Lopa bring that Bani uses her ill mother as sympathy.  That's all.  I don't care about botox/makeup and other stupid things.
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: LunchBox

that's the problem with fans like you who think everybody is like blinded by their heroes.  And act like lawyers to protect their heroes lol. Luckily for me, there's no need to do that.  My only issue is Lopa bring that Bani uses her ill mother as sympathy.  That's all.  I don't care about botox/makeup and other stupid things.

pot calling kettle blackπŸ˜‰

u justify ur dp fully tho πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Yes bani again started with her half laughing half crying act to stop lopa but lopa completely exposed it. Today bani proved that she indeed uses it as auzar.

Shame on others except rohan who chadofyed on lopa.
Baja daali πŸ₯³bani had nothing to say so started attacking lopa. She herself admitted ke usne lopa ka hath peeche moda.
And as someone said in DDT nimbo ki tarah nichod diya hamari lopa ko😑

Dude, she's dangerous! She's harmful.

Originally posted by: ..-Zaara-..

And after being violently handled by BaniJ she didnt pull out the sympathy card for herself. Shows she doesnt need or want to stay in thr game if she has to stoop low.
What im upset about is y is she in the khalnayak kursi tomorrow?
That shouldve been Bani.
One thing is for sure Lopa singlehandedly exposed Banis sympathy drama. Well done. Lopamudra πŸ‘

The turning point was when Lopa fiercely came out of the CR & didn't let her play the victim card to manipulate other HMs πŸ˜‰ Her body language, tone, way of walking, then never die spirit everything made her look like a heroine in tonight's episode! Lopa ❀️

Originally posted by: Tanika_11

Queen Lopu FTW ⭐️

Yes πŸ₯³

Originally posted by: priyankazzz

Lopa tried to explain HMs what really she said, but HMs were already diverted by Bani's comment, 'Meri maa ke baarein mein mat bolna' and her overaction. So they thought Lopa said something about Bani's mother. Lopa tried to stop Bani attacking her, she tried to maintain distance, but in vain everything looked ugly because of bani.

Exactly! housemates side with whoever makes the most noise. Bani was shouting her lungs out.