Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manopriya24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
@sailu.. haan dear both baap beti ke sath bohut kuch karna padenga suraj ne ๐Ÿ˜ก but don't knw his jagatmaatha won't allow him to punish in a cruel way..
manopriya24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Namita-

Their time will come Sailu. I'm going to watch it with popcorn. I will enjoy KN and Ragini's misery!!! 

me too di.. waiting for that awesum day to arrive soon..
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manopriya24

@sailu.. haan dear both baap beti ke sath bohut kuch karna padenga suraj ne ๐Ÿ˜ก but don't knw his jagatmaatha won't allow him to punish in a cruel way..

But hope chakor akso will allow him afterwatching today..becoz sukor will get more pain in their life.. but so soon jagathmatha also is going to change as devil  after looking their more torture let wait and see๐Ÿ˜† ..future chakor maybe think to deal with them as devil..but anyway i would like to see horrible punishment baab&beti will  get from suraj's hands however ๐Ÿ˜ก
sailuja thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Namita-

Their time will come Sailu. I'm going to watch it with popcorn. I will enjoy KN and Ragini's misery!!! 

ya waitting for that great day..but i don't know when?..but have to be patience for fewdays nami di๐Ÿ˜• so sad๐Ÿ˜ญ
manopriya24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sailuja

But hope chakor akso will allow him afterwatching today..becoz sukor will get more pain in their life.. but so soon jagathmatha also is going to change as devil  after looking their more torture let wait and see๐Ÿ˜† ..future chakor maybe think to deal with them as devil..but anyway i would like to see horrible punishment baab&beti will  get from suraj's hands however ๐Ÿ˜ก

I too hope so since she can't see him in much pain.๐Ÿ˜ญ So she too will act as an tigress wen it comes to suraj
.๐Ÿ˜ณ u too might have noticed it that Chakor who always used to give  moral gyaan about killing others is a sin, now the same lady is holding weapon wen anyone is trying to harm suraj.๐Ÿ˜‰. Arey yaar it is very clear for us that she is madly in love with our suraj babu..๐Ÿฅณ

sailuja thumbnail

I too hope so since she can't see him in much pain.๐Ÿ˜ญ So she too will act as an tigress wen it comes to suraj

.๐Ÿ˜ณ u too might have noticed it that Chakor who always used to give  moral gyaan about killing others is a sin, now the same lady is holding weapon wen anyone is trying to harm suraj.๐Ÿ˜‰. Arey yaar it is very clear for us that she is madly in love with our suraj babu..๐Ÿฅณ

Now chakor is madly in love with suraj.her current situation  she can't live without suraj ..so her life is going to hell  poor chakor..she is in love with suraj  as badly ๐Ÿ˜›
manopriya24 thumbnail

Now chakor is madly in love with suraj.her current situation  she can't live without suraj ..so her life is going to hell  poor chakor..she is in love with suraj  as badly ๐Ÿ˜›

of course dear she can't imagine a life without suraj.. but don't knw wen and how she is gng to realize her feelings for suraj..but am Damn sure that cv's will drag the confession part as long as possible...๐Ÿ˜ก
sailuja thumbnail
https://youtu.be/cBFpZCXlmuM
Girls see this new olv very horrible๐Ÿ˜ญ
eshasrk thumbnail

@sailu.. haan dear both baap beti ke sath bohut kuch karna padenga suraj ne๐Ÿ˜กbut don't knw his jagatmaatha won't allow him to punish in a cruel way..

If his jagat maata doesn't allow him to personally punish this paap ki trimurti in the most horrible way, I want Suraj to smack her real hard on her head too at that time ๐Ÿ˜ก
Sometimes Chakors bhashans and mahaanta really irritates me ๐Ÿ˜ก
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

https://youtu.be/cBFpZCXlmuM

Girls see this new olv very horrible๐Ÿ˜ญ

Yep, I've seen that one Sailu!!!