Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nycgal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Congrats on the new AT!! WOOHOO!!
Am going to watch the episode during my lunch break...Am trying to mentally prepare myself!😵😔

And yeah, KN n R&R are true sadists...I hope they get back what they have dished out and then some more
nycgal thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinlora

Painful episode but awesome as well...mindblowing acting by VJ...👏

And omg kn-ragini aur wo makeup ki dukhaan ranjana kaise sadist hai yaar?😡
Name suggestion for new AT:
'Tumhare alava na Sahara ,na ummeed aur na yi himmat '

Great suggestion lora!
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

namita harden ur mind and watch . dont miss vj's performance

I really want to watch VJ...I'm going to give another hour before I make the attempt to watch it. 
nycgal thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Namita-

I really want to watch VJ...I'm going to give another hour before I make the attempt to watch it. 

Nami, watch it! VJ is mind blowing!!!

I watched it now and VJ stole the show..I think because he was ill and looks gaunt , its even more painful to watch him...😒
Namita-M thumbnail
Yes, I watched it. True, him being ill and the weight loss helped. It was gut wrenching but VJ was amazing. 
manopriya24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sailuja

Ya ramsingh??😡but precap he throw the food plate in mud.but hope suraj will kill fist him who put mohur suraj's wrist..if suraj out from banduva state 😡..ye he said that he was too so much hungry😭

ji yaar sailu uss paap ki trimirthi ki Saath saath sheeku and ramsingh ko bhi lesson teach karna hain yaar.. especially suraj shud give an most painful punishment..😡😡
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manopriya24

ji yaar sailu uss paap ki trimirthi ki Saath saath sheeku and ramsingh ko bhi lesson teach karna hain yaar.. especially suraj shud give an most painful punishment..😡😡

Iam waitting for that day😡
manopriya24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sailuja

Iam waitting for that day😡

of course we sukorians are waiting for that day only..uss paanchon 😡ko  punishment bhi suraj ki haathon se hona chaayiye tab bhi mera mann shaant hongi...👏👏👏.dey have to pay for suraj tears and pain..😡 did u know dear how suraj was screaming in pain holding his wrist and painfully looks at his hand and Chakor.. .😭😭😭
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manopriya24

of course we sukorians are waiting for that day only..uss paanchon 😡ko  punishment bhi suraj ki haathon se hona chaayiye tab bhi mera mann shaant hongi...👏👏👏.dey have to pay for suraj tears and pain..😡 did u know dear how suraj was screaming in pain holding his wrist and painfully looks at his hand and Chakor.. .😭😭😭

Ya really sad how suraj was screaming in pain  holding his wrist and sealed banduva..as well as ragini idiot how hit him with a gun when suraj tried to save teju..😡so hortible...ya my mind also will be pecefull when they will gey punishment from suraj's hands..but hope oneday suraj will do exactly samething to them whataver they did suraj today..sukor will teach great lesson to father &daughter in right time.😡😡
Edited by sailuja - 7 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail
Their time will come Sailu. I'm going to watch it with popcorn. I will enjoy KN and Ragini's misery!!!