Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago
mehbeer scene was sweet.loved d conversation.meher anurag scene was so nice.anurag too wants good news from meher.waiting 4 meher's pregnancy to get confirmed
salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Chp#40: Triplets

Abeer and Meher were laying on their bed after returning at night.

Meher: Abeer
Abeer: hm?
Meher: I want it badly
Abeer: seriously?
Meher: han
Abeer: this time with lights on?
Meher: nope, like we always did
Abeer: OK

He switched off the lights and turned on the AC, he opened the curtains a little to allow moonlight inside and laid beside her. She felt his lips smashing against her lips making her breathless, she laced her fingers with his fingers as she felt his breathe on her face. He sucked her lips and chewed the lower lip making her moan. His lips slowly left her lips and touched her forehead and then her whole face not leaving a cell. He moved down to her neck and bit her neck slowly, she moaned his name and he kissed the spot to soothe the pain. His fingers unlaced her fingers and shifted to her collar bone tracing down to the first button of her nighty. Her breathe hitched as he opened the first button and kissed her there. He slowly opened all the buttons and kissed her belly leaving a love bite there as well. He heard the fluttering sound but ignored it. He removed her mid thigh length nighty fully and threw it on the floor, she shivered as the room was too cold. He removed his shirt as well and threw it. He ran his hands over her belly and again heard the fluttering sound but ignored it again. She turned over her stomach shyingly and he kissed her bare back and bit her waist as well, she moaned in pain. He wrapped his arm around her bare waist and caressed her back, he planted many kisses on her back. He bit her shoulder making her moan and kissed that part. He made her turn again on her back and took her in his lap nuzzling in her neck, she hid her face in the crook of his neck, she was shivering lightly because of AC. He kept hearing the fluttering sound again and again but didn't knew where it's coming from.

A: Meher
M: hmm?
A; u ok? Itna shiver kiun kar rahi ho?
M: because of AC.
A: bol deti.

He increased the AC temperature to slow it down. Her hands caressed his arms all the way down to his hands which were on her thighs caressing and squeezing them, she bent her one leg so that it was in his lap, he placed his palm on her foot in his lap.
A: I don't want to give u that pain again, u know what I mean, sari khushi tumhare kadmon mein rakh doonga but we did it two times, and it was very painful, I don't want to, please understand.

M: then why r u giving me love bites? They're also hurting me na?

A: u r right (he again heard the fluttering sound) one minute, where's this sound coming from?

M: which sound?

A: fluttering sound

M: don't know.

He touched her belly and made her lay keeping her back on bed from his lap. He touched her belly again and felt her stomach move a little.

A: ur stomach
M: what??
A: u r making this sound.
M: how will I?
A: arey u r pregnant. Now its confirmed.
M: u sure?
A: yes, m so happy.

He again took her in his lap and hugged her half bare body, she smiled and he ran his hand across her thighs squeezing them from its starting and whole night was followed by her moans and groans. Later in morning, sun rays fell on the love birds who were sleeping in each others arms, his one arm was on her bare waist and one on her bare stomach. She had both her arms around him. Even though her one arm was under his weight, she didn't move it so that his sleep doesn't gets disturbed but no matter how peaceful a sleep is, it has to be disturbed some or the other way. He woke up and rubbed his eyes, the first thing he saw was her beautiful face under the dim light and her milky white body that was in his arms and which was covered slightly by the duvet. He sat up getting out of her hold and placed her left arm on the bed carefully as it was on his waist earlier.

He saw that her right arm was red and realized that it was because of his weight on it. He moved it away from his side of bed carefully not wanting to hurt her. He viewed the love bite on her shoulder, belly, waist and neck and saw that they were red as well. He gently kissed them and kissed her stomach, the place where their baby had taken place one night ago and held the duvet which was in the middle of her waist, he pulled it up to her shoulders and made sure the AC was on fan speed. He caressed her hair and kissed her forehead and laid next to her holding her tiny beautiful hand in his hand near his chest and caressed her belly for the last time before sleeping again.

Abeer murmered while smiling: soon I will be a father.

As soon as he tried to sleep, she woke up and sat up with difficulty as her lower body felt sore and the feeling in her stomach was also new for her and the love bites were more than one, so she felt uneasy. She got up leaving his hand wrapping the duvet around her.

Abeer: tum theek ho na?
Meher: hmm m fine.

Later that day, they went to doctor to confirm her pregnancy. The tests were done and it was confirmed that she's pregnant. She was laying on the examination table near the ultrasound machine. Abeer was on the other side holding her hand. The doctor scanned her stomach by the machine, she was told to look at the screen to see their baby. She watched for a few minutes and finally saw the image of the little life breathing inside her. Actually the image was of three little lives, she had triplets residing in her. The exam was over and she sat up and hugged him.

Meher: 1 nh 2 nh 3 bachay...kahin main khushi k maaray mar na jaun, I m going to have triplets. Yayyy!

He smiled and hugged her taking care of maintaining distance from her stomach. Their happiness had no boundaries after hearing the news.

jasminerahul thumbnail
mehbeer scene was hot.it's surprising that the fluttering sound was because of meher's pregnancy. surprising that meher is pregnant with  triplets
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Very nice update
Hot & surprising...
Thanks 4 pm
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
very cute update
thanks for the pm...
Linsie thumbnail
Little romance 
Confirm triplets 

Fantastic update 
salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Chp#41: Friendship Day

Abeer made her rest as soon as they came from hospital.
A: (excited) Mom, I m going to become a father, that too of three kids that are triplets.
L: congratulations beta, tumhari khushiyo ko kabhi kisi ki nazar na lagay, tumhare bachay humesha salamat rahay or tumhari jodi bhi, I will do all work from today, she will just rest...happy?
A: super duper happy Maa.

He took her blessings and went back to Meher.

A: I will love these kids more than myself but not more than u, tum toh humesha is monster ki pari rahogi.

He said to sleeping Meher and kissed her cheek. He was about to go but she held his hand.

M: Maa ban'ne wali hoon to kya mere saath so gay bhi nahi? Sleep with me, cuddle me like before. I feel good.

A: sonay ka dil kiska nahi hoga vo bhi tum jaisi hot larki k saath, tum ab bhi bohat..

Before he could complete, she hit on his stomach with a shy smile.

M: jab dekho bas chherte ho, baray khote ho monster.

A: oye hallo, tum hot paida kyun hui? Meri galti nahi na hi tumhari, oh and do you remember what I told u on our honeymoon trip?

M: kaha to bohat kuchh tha

A: vo ek chherne wali line yaad hai us jhoolay par?

M: konsi line?

A: yehi k honeymoon k bad tumhare bas hot body nahi rahegi, u will soon be pregnant, yaad aya?

M: Abeeer u idiot! (She hit him again) don't sleep, go away.

A: yr bachay ajayengay us waqt in sab ka time nahi hoga, sone do na wifey ji, plz?

M: ajao, but no mischief.

He came on the other side of bed and cuddled with her maintaining distance from her stomach. She was soon asleep in his arms. He stared at her beautiful face and caressed it. He smiled and soon dozed off to sleep staring at her. Later that day, doorbell rang and Meher answered the door. She was taken into a tight hug which was very sudden. Soon she realized it was Anshika and Varun.

An: happy friendship day Meher.

Abeer came out hearing noise and seeing them he ran to them and hugged them tight.

V: happy friendship day.
A: same to u, waise Anshi, Meher ko is tarah tight say hug mat karna, she's pregnant, vo bechari gir jati.
Meher blushed.

An: (super happy) ohooo, congrats, kya baat hai.

A: vo bhi ek baby nahi, 3 3 babies.

An: arey wahhh, triplets, bara khush naseeb hai tu.

V: (while playfully punching his stomach) oye hum na atay tu to batata bhi nahi, main ne Meher k liye ek naam socha hai, plz accept it Meher, plz plz.

M: OK OK, bolo.

V: BBJ

Meher and Abeer in unison: BBJ?

V: its simple, bhabhi jaan.

Meher pressed her tongue between her teeth while smiling.

A: pagal hai kya tu?

V: arey, tu to bura man gaya, main tujhe bhai manta hoon to yeh hui na meri bhabhi.

A: chill bro, Anshi, tu ne koi nick choose nahi kiya?

An: nope.

V: achha chalo, friendship day hai, zara sa fun toh hona chahye, chalo room mein chalein. Ajao.

He said to the trio and pulled Anshika and Abeer along.

A: arey wait, Meher bhi to hai, vo bhi to aayegi na?

V: han zaroor, ajao BBJ.

Meher giggled and Abeer held her hand and took her along. As soon as they reached the room, Viraj kept the cake on the table which was in a box in plastic bag. He opened the box and there was chocolate cake inside.

Yaaro dosti badi hi hasin hai
Ye na ho to kya phir bolo ye zindagi hai

Koi to ho razdar
Begaraz tera ho yaar
Koi to ho razdar

Viraaj cut the cake and fed it to Abeer and he fed him back. Anshika too fed him and he fed her back as well.

Yaaro mohabbat hi to bandagi hai

Koi to dilbar ho yaar
Jisko tujhse ho pyar
Koi to dilbar ho yaar

Abeer cut the cake and fed it to Meher and she too fed him while smiling at him and recalled his birthday when the same thing happened.
Teri har ek burai pe dante woh dost
Gam ki ho dhoop to saya bane tera woh dost

Nache bhi woh teri khushi mai
Ari yaaro dosti badi hi haseen hai

Koi to ho razdar
Begaraj tera ho yaar
Koi to ho razdar

Abeer applied cream on Anshika's face and she too did the same while laughing. He was about to apply it on Varun's face as well but Varun applied first and laughed. He took more cream and applied on his face.
They were about to do the same to Meher but as usual, he hid her behind him.
Abeer: pregnant hai idiot, na bhaga mere bhai, nahi to..

He said and was about to apply more cream on his face when Varun ran away and Abeer and Meher laughed on him.

Tan mann karay tujhpe fida mehbub woh
Palko pe jo rakhe tujhe mehbub woh
Jiski vafa tere liye ho

Abeer: let's make your birthday memory fresh

He cut a big piece of cake and forwarded it to her and as she was about to eat, he moved it back, she again came forward but he again moved it back. As it happened third time, she realized how close they were and took the slice from his cake and ate it and smiled naughtily.
Are yaaro mohabbat hi to bandagi hai
Ye na ho to kya phir bolo ye zindgi hai
Koi to dilbar ho yaar
Jisko tujhse ho pyaar
Koi to dilbar ho yaar

Meher went to Anshika and Varun and got busy in clicking selfies with him and Abeer too joined them and kept his arms around her as they clicked pics.

jasminerahul thumbnail
mehbeer conversation was sweet.wow...friendship day..cake scene was nice
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Sahi h boss
Nice update
Thanks 4 pm
Linsie thumbnail