Posted: 6 years ago
Awesome update
Loved it
Heatsha8176 thumbnail
Nice update
Mehers comment about the yuck kiss was too funny
Liked how abeer changed her mind
Now abeer knows about the messages meher is getting hope he finds out soon who's behind this b4 the treats turn into actions
Loved how abeer took her mind off it
Their wee romancing in the open air was lovely
Thanks for pm nplz keep em comin
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
First mehbeer scene was romantic. Abeer singing with guitar dancing in moonlight was romantic
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful update...
thanks for the pm...
salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Chp 32~Aditi

After two days, Meher and Abeer returned from honeymoon. They were travelling in cab towards their house after they landed.
Meher: Abeer I m so happy, ab hum sabse milengay itne din bad, I m so happy.
Abeer: happy toh main bhi hoon, I never thought my life will be so good, u have magic inside of u.

Saying this, he held the back of her head pulling her forward and kissed her forehead. He let his lips remain on her skin for a little longer and then parted away.
Abeer: I have something for u
Meher: what is that?

He asked her to close her eyes and he slipped a pocket pendant in her neck. She was then allowed to open her eyes. She looked at the necklace then at him and he gestured to open it. She did so and smiled brightly. It had Abeer's sketch on one side and Meher's sketch on other side.

Meher: wow! Ye tum ne banaya hai na?

Abeer: han, itni khaas nahi meri drawing lekin jab tumhari smile ka sochta hoon toh kuchh bhi kar jata hoon, hoon na main tumhara sweet sa pyara sa monster?

Meher: of course.

She extended her arms towards him and he immediately came closer to her and soon his head laid on her shoulder and their arms wrapped around each other. They parted away after sometime and she kissed his forehead and both the cheeks and he smiled like a baby. Soon they reached home and hugged Lakshmi after taking her blessings.
Abeer: ma I missed u a lot.
Lakshmi: me too bacha, go freshen up I made everything of your and Meher's choice.

Saying this she went to kitchen to give final touch to the breakfast and Meher and Abeer left to their rooms. Abeer noticed a frown on her face as they sat on the bed.

Abeer: mom dad ki yaad arahi hai?

She nodded in positive.

Abeer: I will take you to them soon, I was thinking to have one more concert, ab toh hum pehle se kaafi close hain.

Meher: sure, why not? Main or dad sab kar dengay, bas tum song ready rakhna.

Abeer: hmm, so did you enjoy honeymoon?

Meher: han, it was so good, it felt as if I m in Kashmir.

Abeer: Kashmir?

Meher: heaven

Abeer: oh hahaha, you and your words.

Meher: at least I don't use words like monstress which don't exist.

They shared a laugh.
In an unknown house, a girl was sitting talking to herself as if planning something. She was in dark. Doorbell rang and she went to answer the door. Some man entered inside.

Man: maine pata laga lia hai ma'am, vo apni wife k saath wapis agaya hai. Main ne toh taxi driver ban kar unko lift offer ki, vo apni wife k saath tha isliye kuchh na kar saka.

Girl: tum jao, main khudhi kar lungi, mujhe zarurat pari to main tumhe bula lungi.

The man left from there and she smirked.
Next day, Abeer and Meher woke up and got ready to go to their workplaces, they did breakfast.
Abeer: bye mom, we are going.
Lakshmi: bye beta apna khayal rakhna dono.

They went outside.
Abeer: Meher, ek surprise dekhogi?
Meher: surprise? Phir se? My birthday is over.
Abeer: tum meri wife ho and if I can I will celebrate your birthday everyday.

She smiled and he took her from the back garden to the back door and opened it. Meher gasped as she saw a car, this was the surprise.

Abeer: kaisa laga?
Meher: bohat achha, lekin Abeer, car thi toh sahi, phir kyun?
Abeer: you know how to drive right?
Meher: hmm
Abeer: toh tumhay bhi toh car chahye hogi na jo tumhari khud ki ho?
Meher: han lekin tumhari car mere liye enough hai Abeer, main kahin akeli nahi jati.
Abeer: so what? Hum humesha sath hi jayengay tum jis bhi car mein bolo, chalo ab is car mein pehli bar ride lena nahi chahogi tum?
Meher: of course, keys?

She said and forwarded her hand and he happily gave the keys and they took their seats.
Meher: thank u Abeer and I love u.
Abeer: too.

She drove away with him and of course she dropped him to his workplace as usual and went inside along with him to meet her dad. He went inside his office and towards his father in law aka boss's cabin with her and knocked. After his approval, they went inside and on seeing them, a smile crept on Anurag's lips seeing his daughter and son in law who he missed so much. He stood up and hugged them.
Anurag: agai meri pari, I missed u meri jan...Abeer don't think I forgot u, tum bhi mere betay ho, khush raho mere bacho.

They took his blessings as he freed them from his hug.
Meher: papa I missed u too, Abeer ne bohat surprises diye mujhe, ye wala birthday bohat special tha, all thanks to u.
Anurag: Maine to sirf tumhari shahdi karai hai, baki credit to Abeer ka hai.

Meher and Abeer smiled and after some chit chat they went. He watched as she sat in the car and drove off and smiled, he used to do this daily to make sure she reaches safely. He smiled and walked off to his studio. He was making his songs ready and half day went in this. He was almost finished when the door of the studio swung open and he felt himself wrapped into a hug from behind and smiled thinking it might be Meher, he touched the hands that hugged him and got to know its not her. He freed himself and turned around.
Person: (enthusiastically) hi
Abeer: Aditi? Tum yahan kya kar rahi ho?
Person: can't we be friends again?
Abeer: Aditi mujhe nahi pata tum kya chahti ho, but just go from here.
Aditi: I came to give you this.

She gave him a chit and he got shocked. Meher's name written with blood, the chit fell. Aditi was surely up to something.

--HANISA-- thumbnail
Meher n abeer was slowly coming close 
Aditi is so bad hope its not true nothing happen to meher 
Nice updt
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Superb update
Loved it
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
mehbeer sketch in pendant.it was unique and beautiful. is aditi threatening abeer that she will harm meher?oh
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
It was so Nice to see you.😊
It was Amazing Part.😊
Mehbeer Conversation was so Nice.😊
Mehbeer Moments were so Cute.😊
This Aditi😑 looking dangerous.
Please Update Next Part soon.😊