Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Sacchi. kaha se dhunndkar Keya mast losser chunke laya .. Pehele jagga , then Om, m2 , and most bigger losser backbiting karnewali lopa ko ...show kahi band Baja dia... Edited by munnihyderabad - 7 years ago
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jibber-jabber

I agree with you.
Bani kare toh theek. Wo toh Bani hai na. Poor sunshine angel 😭
And if Lopa does it then its a problem. Bani was the first one to get personal and bring Lopa's father who had nothing to do with the show. And when Lopa raised her mother's issue, which by the way was not even unrelated to the show, she lost it. 😕 And the irony is that she proved Lopa right by doing the same thing which Lopa was accusing her of. 😆
Why start it when you can't handle it? And Lopa had even clarified that she wasn't saying anything about her mother. It was about Bani's attention seeking tactics which IMO is true.

+1 👍🏼
Retorting to name calling when you've got nothing to defend your favorite. So frustrated 😆
Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ProudRSfan

Never hated any contestant so much as I have hated Bani.
Zero in task, zero in entertainment, zero in mixing up with contestants.

very true...i hated m2 but not now coz I hate that women more than anything...if Rohan s not winner then other than bani I would be happy...
RoPa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have an actual question, Bani ke mom ke condition ke baare mein ghar waalon ko bataya kisne??They wud not know pehle se,ye baat BB house mein kisi ne bataya hoga.
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome post as always zandu
sneak peek made it even more clear bani is using this situation as well for her own benefit what a loser ek bhi dhang ka kaam nhi kiya poore season
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

after every task she like 

She thought iss baar to Pakka but result wahi same ka same 

omg 🤣
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
#looser Bani she's worthless 
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: meLuvsParul

ofcourse shez a looser... she was,is and will allways be the biggest looser of big boss histry... 

Kay patha she may win this season 🤢 we never know

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

awesome post as always zandu

sneak peek made it even more clear bani is using this situation as well for her own benefit what a loser ek bhi dhang ka kaam nhi kiya poore season

Loser kabhi dhang ka kaam nahi karte unhe pata hai weekend aayega aur hogi spoon feeding 😆

BB ne iss year Season ki abcd kar di ...that's why year to year BB ki TRP ki MAA ki aankh ho rahi hai

sorry BB Maa ko use kiya ...😛😆 waise bhi show main to TRP /Victim card ke liye Maa use ho hi rahi hai 😆