Reason! Expectations!...and Celebration for his Bang On Entry.

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
#GhulaamForParam😛

Well, Param Singh is the sole reason for many (including me) for watching Ghulaam  and tuning in to life Ok and Paramholicks for being here on Ghulaam forum🤗 If Param wasn't part of the show😳 surely would have never switched to the channel🤣 as one of its shows itself says "Savdhaan" automatically setting everyone to savdhan mode when comes to life ok😛🤣

Hot, handsome and an owner of amazing personality, Param Singh possesses every quality that a title role player should have😃...will surely run short of words if began to write on PARAM Singh so let's move ahead!!! His works speaks volumes⭐️👏

Rangeela and his world😈

I am in for this show for one and only Rangeela...will be shipping him ONLY with no scope for further addition😛 'CHAL HAT'🤣 We used to type in BOLD 'different shades of Randhir Singh SEHKHAWAT ' at our previous home😳...I guess the game is not over  yet 😎 Rangeela's character has some variations as the promo (s) suggests-from daring personality to kind hearted, a man of principles and in power though he is sub-ordinate to someone...this is going to differentiate him from others🥳 I Would love watching UPS and Downs in Rangeela's Life from his childhood to the transformation emotionally independent and giving ZERO importance to people around him...DEVIL RANGEELA MANGTA😈

Saurabh Tiwari has history of coming out/introducing surprise factor and strong male characterisation in his shows. Hence, can expect gradual development in Rangeela in almost unexpected way not as those shown before on TV screen😛 As they says Behrahempur mein agar koi khas hai toh who Ghulaam hai and this Ghulaam looks quite intelligent in analysing the situation around him 😎 so Yeah!! No savan ki ghata in his life now or in future😈

Khas Ghulaam Ki Kahani

Okies this might revolve around the darkest side of Rangeela since he is brought and raised in the Dark world🤔 May be Rangeela wouldn't be that pure as a HERO is shown onscreen normally, coz he is on the NO MERCY Land😈 PURE chahaiye bhi kiss ko?😛 Mein toh every target down pe celebartion ka mood bana k bethi hun😳...this part of his life holds the daring side (Jiagr ka badshahh😛) who can do anything and that is why Rangeela is a walking threat in Behrahempur😎

Param in action...doing all those daring stunts without double body support calls for another appreciation post👏...this adds another point to his list of qualities⭐️

Here I am expecting This Ghulaam to be Loyal + Intelligent and lovable at the same time.

SERIOUS NOTE🤓

Monday ko forum open karte to pakka yeh post karne wali thi😳

Hello guys I am XYZ and was born on XXX 😳 the first thing I did was, I cried 😭 and the doctor was happy 😃 but I was super excited coz the doctor was handsome I was OPQ fan and now I really like this show, am a fan of ABC 😳 I hope can make new friends on forum Coz my old friends left me due to meri HARKATEIN 🥺

Bach gaye ho sab😃🤣

I want Rangeela to have this policy "life mein teen cheezo k peeche kabhi nahi bhagna chahiye, bus, train or chori ek gayi dusri aati hai😈". Aisa kuch dekhne ko mila toh will be super fun 😈🤣

P.s: Reason and expectations dediye...celebration ka karcha khud kro😎

Edited by romaila - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Res 🤣
Will Unres after Pinku post her maal 🤣
CaramelCritters thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Bwaaahhhaaah romi🤣... Maal leke ao pehle phir dekhte hai😈  U r in great mood😆... I agree with ur each & every word😃... Maza ayega ab Monday se🤣😈Edited by CaramelCritters - 7 years ago
Supermagical thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Alright!! So have to share what I want, looking for and what others should not expect from the show😛 No doubt! we all are here for Bro, for enjoying his remarkable work and his show. Honestly speaking am least interested in any girl in the show 🤓 and looking forward to a solo story on a powerful man ruling the NO MERCY land with such an authority that everything starts and ends on bullet noise. They are going to use local language so kind of would be difficult for me in understanding BUT will work on it not an issue at all😆 
Edited by Supermagical - 7 years ago
romaila thumbnail
Bhai Log Unreserve your posts😎 Mind it celebration ka kharcha sab apna apna kro😛🤣
CrazyKupKakes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
BWAHAHAHAH romi di is already in mood 🤣 maza aana wala hai from monday!!! Can't wait :D

Regarding the celebrations, i will give party when ... is out 🤣
romaila thumbnail
^^San-Yeah I am always in good mood unless Darls dont mess🤣
Yush monday is going to be fun😈 order dediya hai for bullets and guns...Rangeela k saath milkar bajayenge😈 Party toh start samjho😛

Slayerkajal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post 😃
Sab kuch ekdam correct bola

ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I may try the show for understanding your post😳
romaila thumbnail
^ K its been long three months😭 'Awesome' sune hue🤣
Dunno kitna correct bola hai that was just my dil ki awaaz 😳 I want Strong Rangeela totally stupid emotion free...using his intelligence and smart skills for situation analysis 😛 Rangeela with Gun will rock

Edited by romaila - 7 years ago