Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyanka... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: .Dracarys.

Bani makes personal comments about Lopa...disgusting venomous Bani jealous and insecure of Lopa.🀒

Lopa makes personal comments about Bani...Slay queen Lopa ,you are ah-amazing,you are absolutely right,all hail to queen Lopa.πŸ‘

Isnt the hypocrisy amazing?

Bani has started it first. So obviously its bani's mistake. There is no need to go personal on this task. Lopa is a lady who will not accept defeat after listening so much from bani. So Tit for Tat you know.
nehaaa.14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Dracarys.

Bani makes personal comments about Lopa...disgusting venomous Bani jealous and insecure of Lopa.🀒

Lopa makes personal comments about Bani...Slay queen Lopa ,you are ah-amazing,you are absolutely right,all hail to queen Lopa.πŸ‘

Isnt the hypocrisy amazing?

Bani said something about Lopa's father...Task hai. Lopa only said na "it's a task, take it like a task"

Lopa says something about Bani's mother...She should be kicked out, how mean of Lopa, I stand by Bani

Kyunki parents toh Sirf Bani ke hai.

This hypocrisy is more amazing.
ss95 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Presently for me rohan and lopa are the only people I want to see winning...but just a +1 for lopa for the expression Bani would hv on her face if she winsπŸ˜†
Bani's dirty face got exposed! Lopa is trending with 32K tweets πŸ‘ Loved how she handled Bani's shitty behaviour in a dignified manner! ⭐️Edited by NadanParindey - 7 years ago

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Yes spot on. Bani spewed so much of hate n insscurity today. Went too low. Damn even didnt left her non existent husband. And now tomorow she will go violent. She should be thrown out. If u speak sh*t be ready to hear it back woman. Or go to mars n live alone there.

I've got no words to describe how pathetic she's! Yuck.

Originally posted by: jibber-jabber

Agreed! When you throw shit at others, be prepared to receive it in tons.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Lopa just slayed her with her calmness. It was so fun to watch Bani's desperate attempt to rile her up but in the end she came out as a villain 🀣

Originally posted by: ishra.arshi

Bhai ye woh gandhiji wali duniya nhi hai ki ek gaal par thapad maara toh dushra gaal aage kardo.

Now it's all abt tit 4 tat.thapad maroge toh khaane keliye bhi taiyar rho.If u can get personal than others can too .bani is not fake but a psycho.rohan ko lopa ka puppy bolti hai aur khudne gaurav ko gadha bna kar rakha hua tha.she can comment abt someone's dad but no one can comment abt her parents.πŸ‘

She's sick. Damn the way she was shouting like a lunatic.

Originally posted by: sonalak123

loved the way lopa mentioned about banis botox and face surgery's.bani is psycho.

I loled so hard πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: IloveJeannie

Yes it is called as Tit For Tat. I am all for revenge. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. The one who started it, is only guilty.

+1

Originally posted by: -StrAnGer-

Did she???? hahahahaha Good!

Yes, she did πŸ˜†