Everyone's fave character is back! :)

Awaaradil thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi guys! 😊 So I heard YVR is going offline & also that Rinku Ma'am will be coming back. I even heard something good going on another show I used to watch on Zee so I decided to have a look at what's going on these two shows.

I have to say seeing Tai made me kinda happy 😆. Seems like she hasn't aged a bit since killing Survi & was as energetic as ever. She wanted to have alchohol so bad & also still loves money 😆. Kamla Barve may be a villain but Rinku ma'am does a really great job at playing her, making us hate Tai so much ❤️.
I kinda have to admit that I was disappointed at not getting a flashback of our old Kartik when Tai talked about the old times.. (I kinda wanted to see Ankush again 😃)

Tai met Kartik too.. I should say that judging from the earlier episodes of season 2, the actor playing Kartik now has been doing a fairly good job but in today's scene with Tai the spark was kinda missing 😕.
I'm guessing Kartik will die in the continuation of today's scene or some other time because while talking to Abeer's mom, Tai was blaming everything bad that has ever happened to her on Kartik. She was definitely regretting that Kartik wasn't dead.

I have no idea what's going on with Khushi-Abeer & what has happened in previous episodes so I won't say anything about the story.
BYE 😊 Edited by Awaaradil - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
you almost got me... after reading the title of your post i assumed Ankush was back 😭
I hope Taai kills Kartik, and we get a KarVi/SonKush reunion... I know there is very little hope in this happening, but it is the only thing that will tie the entire show together... ending with happily married kushi doesn't in any way help... I just don't care for her at all as a character anymore...

I gotta admit though, Rinku, the actress who plays Taai, has a real presence on screen- the moment she entered just felt different- in a good way 😆

Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 7 years ago
SamW92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Khushi & Abeer are busy romancing. 😆

Source: I'm watching the show. 
Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I know Kartik is now 15 years older & is played by a different actor,but the major part of his story was when Ankush donned the role 
So I feel there should have been flashbacks of Ankush as Kartik 
It's really odd they aren't showing any 
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanellope

I know Kartik is now 15 years older & is played by a different actor,but the major part of his story was when Ankush donned the role 

So I feel there should have been flashbacks of Ankush as Kartik 
It's really odd they aren't showing any 

So true.  It has been a pain not being able to see Ankush everyday 😭