IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago

Hi guys, so I am here with my first OS here. I always write off-track as I love to explore the characters going beyond their characterization in the serial. So you'll always find my works on AU take. I hope you'll like this shot.

Scroll Down for the shot😳

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rain

The dark clouds ever so slowly gathered in sky blocking the slowly rising sun in process making it look like evening when in reality it was morning. Cold wind started blowing spreading the chillness all over.

It was month of June and raining heavily outside. Mehek was standing taking support of window staring outside at the falling raindrops from sky touching ground. Mehek startled the soon she felt two hands getting wrapped around her waist.

"So my dear wifey is enjoying rains?" Shaurya asked Mehek making his hold on her waist tighter pulling her closer. He placed his chin on her shoulder whispering into her ears, "Without her husband?"

Mehek placed her hands over his while closing her eyes. A crimson red blush appeared on her cheeks. It's almost one year to their marriage but he still had the same effect on her.

"Someone is becoming red" Shaurya giggled naughtily. Mehek smacked lightly on his hand trying to control her blush, "Shaurya please"

"Okay baba, no more teasing now, happy?" Shaurya said assuring her.

"So tell me, why my sweetheart is up so early?" Shaurya questioned her snuggling his face in crook of her neck.

"Nothing bas ese hi... Shaurya... it's raining outside. Rain is really special for me and you do know the reason. This rain had witnessed our love confession, had witnessed our union, and had witnessed you and me getting us" she said turning towards him putting her hands around his neck.

Shaurya pulled her by her waist and said, "Of course I do sweetheart."

Mehek lips curved into a beautiful smile. "I love you Shaurya" she uttered those words hiding her face in his chest.

Shaurya could only smile at his innocent wife's love confession and wonder what he had done to deserve her... She was so beautiful... so innocent... so divine...so cute and at the same time so shy... she was his princess... his shy princess. She was the reason of his everything. She introduced him to his soul.

FLASHBACK:

She was waiting for her bus to come after leaving from her office when it started raining heavily. She wasn't even carrying an umbrella. Raindrops started colliding with her body making her clothes to get drenched in water. She held her bag above her head trying to protect herself from the rain.

Her attention shifted towards the car which had stopped near her. She narrowed her eyes staring at the car in confusion. The glass of the window slide down and a voice hit her ears leaving her stunned, "Want lift?"

Momentarily her eyes closed in accordance to his voice that fell into her ears immediately recognising the owner of it. Her heart started breathing faster crossing its original pace. She opened her eyes to see the person in the car and she just couldn't stop smiling after glancing at him once.

"Shaurya" she could only utter his name. Shaurya gave her, his that reserved charming smile. He felt heavenly hearing his name from her after so long.

"Get inside" he reminded her to get in the car when he noticed she was too lost in him to realize that she was getting wet.

She nodded positively and quickly got inside. He switched off the AC realizing she was completely drenched and she might catch cold due to AC. She was smiling at his caring nature thinking in her mind, "He is still the same. He hadn't change".

"What were you doing here?...In this rain?" he asked her when she was busy in playing with raindrops outside her window.

"Was waiting for my bus to come" she answered him very casually.

He immediately applied breaks as he heard her making car to stop with a jerk. She asked him turning towards him with quite shocked and surprised expression, "What happened?"

"Why were you waiting for bus? You have your own..." he questioned her with shock evident on his face

"No I don't Shaurya." She answered very calmly.

"What do you mean?" Shaurya asked unable to understand anything.

"Papa had an accident before 2 years and he... " she couldn't complete herself as her throat chocked remembering the worst phase of her life again.

Shaurya closed his eyes in regret... in regret that he wasn't there for her when she needed him the most.

She continued, "Uncle took my sign unknowing to me on the property papers... and he took everything what I used to own..."

Shaurya clenched his fist in anger and disgust for Mehek's uncle. He never liked him from the start. He was very well aware of how mean as a person he was. But he could stoop so low...he really didn't expect at least this much.

"But you could have used law to take everything back" Shaurya said in feeble voice.

"But I didn't want to..." she said very causally surprising Shaurya to the core.

"Materialistic things never mattered to me Shaurya. I have never seen my mom as she left this world just after my birth. After that, Papa was my only life and before 2 years it also ended. What would have I done with those money? They don't matter to me... they never did. Love and my relations are the only thing what always mattered to me and will matter to me. Uncle is happy by taking my property... it's okay... at least he is happy... so its fine... I am also happy. Now I do job in a company and I earn enough for myself. I don't need more than that" Mehek spoke her heart out to Shaurya.

Shaurya was just quietly listening to her, staring at her calm face. She never really failed to amaze him. She had faced so much in her life still she wasn't complaining anything about her life. She wasn't angry at god or destiny for giving her the cruel life which she didn't deserve at all. Her uncle...who took everything from her, cheated on her and she...she doesn't even hold any grudge on him. In fact she was delighted that her money could make him happy. The girl, who had so many maids at her home from her birth that she never did need to take even a glass of water for herself, now is doing a job in a company. She was a billionaire's daughter who had just lived in AC and her huge mansion like home, was now living a common life and still the girl had not even a slightest line of complaint over her face. How can one be so innocent, so selfless, so loving and so understanding at this much young age?

A lone tear escaped from his eye by imagining how much she must had suffered in those 2 years. Before the tear drop could make his way from his cheek to ground, Mehek wiped it giving him a soft smile saying, "It's okay Shaurya. It's not your fault." She tried making him understand that it wasn't his mistake, as she knew he must be blaming and holding himself responsible for everything.

"It is... It is my fault Mehek... I wasn't here when you needed me the most. If...if I would have been here...it wouldn't have happened... it's my fault...it's all my fault" Shaurya shouted loudly in agony and pain while banging his head on the car steering. He wanted to punish himself...wanted to hurt himself as much as Mehek had suffered, as much as she had to bear the pain. His head didn't pain as before his head could reach to steering Mehek placed her palm in between the steering and his head.

Lifting himself up, he stared at her thinking, "This girl is surely not from this planet. She is an angel. No matter how much she was herself hurt... no matter in how much pain she was... she didn't let him get hurt... she could not see him hurt... Why god had to do all the evil things with such a pure soul????"

Within a moment, he pulled her in a hug tightly wrapping his arms around her and started sobbing like a child asking her for forgiveness, "I am sorry Mehek, I am so sorry. I... I wasn't here for you when I need to be...you...you had to face so much alone...I am very bad...very very bad... I... I am so very sorry..."

Mehek's eyes started filling with tears. Before they could fall on Shaurya's back, she wiped them, not wanting Shaurya to feel more guilty.

She started rubbing his back in order to calm him down, "Shh... Shaurya don't cry, please... It's okay... You are not at fault... This is just my destiny."

Shaurya slowly pulled himself out of the hug and wiped his tears. Mehek passed a weak smile to him.

"Will you marry me Mehek?" Shaurya proposed her for marriage taking her hand in his soft grip leaving a shocked Mehek behind. Her face turned into a confused one and soon it fell down.

She tried taking her hand back saying, "Shaurya please... You don't have to do all this. I don't need your pity. I can take care of..." She couldn't complete himself as he placed his finger on her lips indicating her to shut up.

"Shut up Mehek. How can you even think something like that...I am not doing this by feeling pity on you...I can never...you are a very strong girl...you don't need anyone's pity...I want to marry you because...because I love you...I love you Mehek...and I was going to your home only, to confess to you...to propose you" Shaurya told Mehek about his feelings for her, by handing her over the bouquet of beautiful roses from back seat of car, with a lovely note on it written "I LOVE YOU" over it.

Shaurya's love confession left Mehek stunned and dumbstruck. She couldn't understand what to do. "So Ms. Mehek Sharma, will you allow me to hold your hand forever?...will you allow me to take care of you for the rest of your life?"

She took the bouquet from his hand and fixed her gaze on them for a moment. Looking up at him she encircled her arms around his neck, "I love you too Shaurya..."

Shaurya smiled taking a sigh of relief. It wasn't like he didn't know that she too loves him as much as he does, from their college days. But she was too shy to confess. He was stunned to see the girl who used to be so shy earlier, had now became so independent and confident enough to live her life on her own without needing anyone's help. Happening in her life so far had definitely changed her.

He was leaving before two years to USA for his MBA. He thought he would confess his love to her once he gets back from USA and gets financially stable because he wanted to give her all those comfort what she had been getting from her childhood being a billionaire's daughter. Now he wasn't a billionaire like Mehek's dad, but he was definitely a millionaire and he could definitely give Mehek all the comforts and luxuries she deserves to get. He wanted to treat her like a princess because she was a princess... his princess. In past two years in USA, along with his MBA Shaurya started his own business and it expanded so much in these two years, that he was the most successful young businessman.

He could feel her tears on his back. Pulling her out of hug, he wiped her tears away. Shaurya cupped her cheek saying lovingly, "No more crying Mehek. It's over now. You have faced every worst thing till now, from now onwards, your life will always be filled of happiness and of my love. Nothing wrong will happen now." He kissed her forehead as a symbol of assurance and love...pure and unconditional love.

They had a simple wedding in a Mandir as it was Mehek's wish to keep everything simple and they started their beautiful marital life with each other. With each passing day, Mehek once again became the cute and shy girl what she once used to be with Shaurya's love, care and his pampering.

FLASHBACK ENDS:

"Thank you for coming into my life Shaurya" Mehek expressed her gratitude to him while pulling herself out of the hug.

Gently pecking her lips, Shaurya placed his palm on her cheek, "Thank You Mehek... for entering my life...for accepting me...for loving me...for everything...You don't know how lucky and blessed I am to have you in my life...I love you...I love you a lot...a lot more than myself."

All what Mehek could do was to smile and adore her husband. They both were meant to be together. No matter what circumstances were, no matter how much they have suffered but they were destined to be. It was their destiny who brought two beautiful souls together making them one and blessing both of them with each other.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was it😳 Hope you enjoyed reading😊

Do drop your feedbacks and likes please. And yes, it would be really great if you could mention your name in the end of your comment so that I can address you all properly.πŸ€—

Love

-Harshada

Edited by LoveToWrite - 7 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awww... That was so sweet and romantic story... Specially the flash back... 
Very well written dear... πŸ‘
Edited by Shamrouz - 7 years ago
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Harsh ..that was one real beautiful story ..
Reading for first time like this  ! tat uncle of mehak ..cheated on her ..
The way mehak was described was wonderful ...
Well written girl ..
And call me thabs !!!
Cindy_Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res! Will unres soon pakka! :P
IAdoreYou thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Thabassum-

Harsh ..that was one real beautiful story ..

Reading for first time like this ! tat uncle of mehak ..cheated on her ..
The way mehak was described was wonderful ...
Well written girl ..
And call me thabs !!!

Thank you so much Thabs 😳
Glad you enjoyed reading this piece.

Mehek's description. I tried keeping it as simple as I could. Glad you liked that.

Thanks again.

PS: Can you please choose, Harshu or anything of that sort ??? Harsh sounds very boyish to me πŸ˜† * hiding face somewhere *

But in the end, I am fine with whatever you pick.
No issues 😊

IAdoreYou thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Awww... That was so sweet and romantic story... Specially the flash back...

Very well written dear...πŸ‘

Thanks a lot dear.
So glad to know you enjoyed this shot...
IAdoreYou thumbnail

Originally posted by: CinderellaGirl

Res! Will unres soon pakka! :P

Not a problem at all dear. Take your time and unres if and when time permits.

cheers
- Harshada
nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey what should I say...OS was really sweet...a small smile was on my lips while reading this story.
I liked it ...no tragedy... Just plain and simple
fannymanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Harshada... That was an awesome one shot!Keep writing girl...I like your style of writing... Keep them coming!
IAdoreYou thumbnail

Originally posted by: nish_vir

Hey what should I say...OS was really sweet...a small smile was on my lips while reading this story.
I liked it ...no tragedy... Just plain and simple

Thank you so much dear.
Glad to hear you liked it.