~Manu Punjabi AT #2, A Man of Intelligence and a Heart of Gold~ - Page 47

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago
My friends, we have become essentially a family.
For appreciation and in honor:

Some to few paragraphs of how much you all mean to me,and how awesome you guys are.

Uma2010 (aka Uma)- I first vividly noticed you when you made a post about how disappointed you were on Bani, how you were looking forward to her and how she didn't meet your expectations. Then again, I noticed how you made a few supporting arguments in favour of M2 at the time. Contrary to what many people believed, you are someone who doesn't get influenced or persuaded from confirmation bias like the other flock of sheep were effected to. What essentially caught my eyes were, how articulate you expressed yourself with a high level of vocabulary and cognition skills. 👏  I decided to give you a PM, to see if you're interested in joining the AT... and it was one of the best decisions I ever made and I'm really thankful and glad I met such a wonderful and perceptive human being you. 😳❤️

This is may be repetitive, but once again I must say it. I'm going to missing you very dearly. It was an absolute pleasure, and honor to be able to spend time with you on so many days of the week, and I dearly hope we are of the same side as next year too, just so we can relive again the memorable moments that shared here in this forum. 😊 We had a lot of fun, made each other laugh, and were quite honest in our views for Manu. You made me smile and gave me so much support, and so you'll be always be remembered by me, and thankful for that. Your humor especially when you're in the mood really makes me smile even more than usual. I love your sarcasm when you're agressive, because not only are you truthful but also you debunk people to a point of them making them look silly 😆

You were one of the few friends of mine, who noticed I can be quite feisty as well during an argument, but girl so are you. 😆

So with further ado, see ya next season, you were a blast to be with. Good bye Uma, I'll always treasure our friendship <3

Uscgirl (also known as usc)

We joined at nearly the same time, had exactly the same mindset, opinions, similar thought processes, and were able to really form a good bonding, to a point that I'd call us besties now. It really means a lot how you said you missed me,when I was only gone for a day. 😊😳

You're one of the sweetest, and most innocent users in the forum from what I know about you. You are always respectful, kind, gentle, and overall a pleasure to listen to. You're very soothing, and have a generally calm effect when conversing.  😃

Like Uma, Contrary to what many people believed, you are someone who doesn't get influenced or persuaded from confirmation bias like the other flock of sheep were effected to when it came to the positive and bias for celebrities and brutal anti-commoner bias. You were the opposite, as you have a mind of your own, and you're the type who never back down as you voice your opinion timely and when needed. You don't care because as you once said, it's a freedom of speech, and people should never be afraid voice their opinions no matter how unpopular it is in general.

So many people ignored our opinions, or gave us a few likes,but we still kept strong and kept defending Manu no matter how tough the obstacle was. That itself is very appreciable.👏

but...

We finally did it usc!  Manu has became so popular, and is being appreciated for how much he did for the show even from the haters. My thread itself almost reached 50 likes, for the opinions we shared about Manu-Manveer.😃

Well done my friend for the support, trust and love. I'm really glad to met you, and you picked Manu to be your favourite was a very wise and noble decision, it showed how much you cared about Manu, how much you really appreciated him from tone and compassion of your posts. 👏 In the end we leave out as proud supporters of this fabolous man. Thank you. 😊

So with further ado, see ya next season, you were a blast to be with. Good bye Usc, I'll always treasure our friendship <3

Amit (also known as KadakLonda, Gabbar). You were great, classy and a solid contributor to this forum. 😊 You helped me immensely in raising the activity, when not many people were here. Without you it wouldn't have been possible for this AT to by number 2.

Even though you supported Lopa the most, you still were graceful enough to ignore any type of Lopa negativity (it wasn't too much, but still) and were still with me to support Manu. 👏  I really liked the fact that you commented all of my pics essentially posted in this thread, and complimented me so many times, even when it was not needed. So I'm grateful for that. 😊

You always raised a smile out of me with your one liners, and down to earth behaviour.. and while sometimes you come across a bit naive but in a really positive way. I like that about you, and as always stay truthful for what you believe in. No matter what anyone thinks.

Our wish to have both Lopa and Manu in the finale was met as it has happened so hip hip hurray for both of these fabulous contestants!  😃

I'll never forget our "correct" meme as it was quite funny and something we had in common but I'm glad I got a few out of you too haha 😆, and sometimes off-topic content and how our days went was a soothing relaxing conversation. It was a great joy to have you around, and I hope to see you in the future for next season.😊

So with further ado, see ya next season, you were a blast to be with. Good bye Amit, I'll always treasure our friendship <3

A big menion For my other friends.

Cruiser

I remember you from previous seasons, but we didn't have the same type of favorites back then, so I couldn't appreciate you as much as I do now. You made a lot of creative threads, posted a lot of funny comments, are very creative and innovative, and are a joy to listen to. 😊 You are quick to catch on in the way you observe about a contestant, and are the first to point it out. It's very awesome and commendable of you to always come here and notify us whenever you make threads, or PM us anytime you post something that is comedic and light hearted, just in a case of cheering us up when were drone. Full stop. Pronto. Well done 👏 (just like me, we like to promote our threads and let everyone know xD 😆)

It's because of you, people are now appreciating Manu for how smart and intelligent he is. You were able to open so many eyes, and how he's so entertaining, contributed one of the most, and was able to bring it in every day 😊. People developed a different and a more positive perception to Manu, rather than referring to him as a cunning/manipulative backbiter/chugalkhor, etc etc.  😊

You made people believe that essentially doesn't fit that bill, and provided plenty of arguments to debunk such lofty and awful mis-characterizations with aplomb!.You were very objective and neutral in your analysis, as well as layed down supporting evidence for what you believed in, as well as formed astute logic, and rational thinking. 👏

So I'll never ever forget about that. I'm really happy that you were able to appreciate Manu as much as we have. Appreciate it a lot my friend. 😳

This is the first season, where we deeply connected as friends and I"m really glad and honored to read your posts. 😊

So with further ado, see ya next season, you were a blast to be with. Good bye Cruiser,I'll always treasure our 3-week/recent friendship <3

JasToronto (aka Jas or Paaji)

Like Cruiser, I vividly remember you from different seasons, but like him we too didn't have the same favourites, and never deeply connected as friends until now. 😊

It's a honor and pleasure to meet you, we are from the same ethnicity (punjabi) so we can relate in certain capacities. I had a great talk with you when it came to the short time we had during our conversations. I wish we had more conversations, and talked more, since it would've been a blast to speak in punjabi too.😊

You are a very knowledgeable, experienced, and kind elder to us all, and it's always a very nice feeling to see a respected and respectful senior like you giving us praises and compliments. 😉

Wish you the best of luck. I'll treasure our recent friendship with the utmost respect and sensibility. Good bye Paaji.⭐️

SkyBully (aka Sky)

What can I say? Without you... All of what we reached in the end wouldn't have been possible. You're a major credit for that.👏 Thank you for being the first person to create the first AT for Manu, regardless of what everyone thinks. After so much negativity and bash fest on Manu during the first few weeks, I was contemplating on leaving the forums

I came back a month later, and saw a AT finally made for him and was relieved, that finally there was some humanity left in this world. 😃 SO it's because you all of us are able to express out thoughts on this loveable man as well as release our pent up frustration on the current happenings whenever Manu is humiliated.  I too enjoyed our little off-topic conversation, as well as your witty sense of humor.😊

Thank  you for allowing me to use most of your original content to make the second thread, and guiding me along the way. 😊

So with further ado, see ya next season, you were a blast to be with. Good bye Sky, and hopefully we meet again next season!

Ruchi and shaz (RuChi4ever, and shaz2009)

The reason why I combined you two, because I find you two to be loveable and light hearteded twins.😆 If I classifed you to it would  The elder (Shaz) and the younger sibling (Ruchi)
Just like inviting Uma, having the decision to invite you two was one of the best I ever made, especially when it came to mining, when you guys developed a different perception and outlook when it came to Manu. 😃

I don't remember if shaz posted in the At thread before the invite, but I remember that RuChi did. Thank you RuChi for being able to express your condole-scenes and thoughts when Manu's mother passed away. It was a noble and heart-filled gesture.❤️
Showing that you were able to wish him well, despite how much hatred you had in him. Showing that humanity exists in this world, and being able to forget that there's nothing greater than a human's life and situations they have to live in.👏

We connected back then, and started to connect again, so I'm glad we are able to converse before the last stages of the show and finale.😳

I like the fact that you don't back down for who you support in. Even though OM is practically hated in this forum, you two bakhts of his never shyed down and were able to respect him being able to distinguish his nature better than how the forum did. You were able to forgive his mistakes, and also treat him objectively knowing full well some of his antics were dirty.  I respect the love you two have for him. Om Baba is very lucky to have you two as his faithful supporters. Well done.👏

Thanks to both of you for promoting and representing Manu in the DDT Section. Giving him the respect and praises that he evidently deserved.  All of us here appreciate what you two did there, and for that I will never forget that. 👏 You guys are just awesome, and I really wished we meet sooner. Thank you for the support when I created my thread, and taking the time in doing so. I appreciate it, and it's a really an honor and privilege to have met you two. 😊

shaz, your long essay conveying and analysis in the Cruiser thread recently expressing how you felt about Manu was a sight to behold. It was fabolous, flawless. You were able to pin point how well Manu did in the show, and did with absolute accuracy. Well done. I will miss you a lot too, and I really appreciate how objective and conservate you are when making posts.

and Ruchi, same to you, that essay you made (which you rare do per your words) was a sight to behold in this AT. We had such similar mindsets and a relate-able thought process now. I still don't think you're a panauti, you're just loveable to me xD.😆 Yes I'm too nice for my own good, but I don't care, you're just awesome, so never change my friend, and we are from the UK, so I hope we meet some day, your sense of humor is very much needed in life <3

I'm glad you two now support Manu and are able to see his strengths and likeability factor, appreciating him for it. Thank you guys. See you two next season!

astha36- You are a kind and sweet soul. Your avatar is one of my favourites in this board.😊

much like I, Uma, and usc, you are also someone who doesn't get influenced or persuaded from confirmation bias like the other flock of sheep were effected to when it came to the positive and bias for celebrities and brutal anti-commoner bias. You were the opposite, as you have a mind of your own, and you're the type who never back down, not caring what anyone believes. I'd say you were more noticeable than us in this regard. Absolutely selfless, fearless. I noticed you the first out of all of us here.

I wish we conversed more in this new AT, but overall I had fun whenever we did so. Thank you for supporting Manu as well as Lopa too. Thank for you for defending Manu at times, whenever it was possible. 😳

Hope to see you again next season my dear friend <3

Bayonetta- Thank you for taking the time to appreciate Manu and defending him in the forums. Our conversations were short, but I loved the fact how passionate you are in the forum, and were able to defend him at any given time. Your signature and avi looks are  really beautiful, and I loved the Manu creation post you made. It was beautiful and flawless. I hope to see you in the future my kind friend.😳

Honorable Mention to Inactive and/ or Banned members

pamagie- I was saddened and very surprised to see you were banned after being a long time member of the forums.😔 We also happened to have the same favourites from the previous seasons, notably from Kamya... I hope you are reading this to know how thankful I am of you. You provided a lot of content and great perception of opinions in the first AT we made and helped raised the activity, and defended Manu whenever he was unnecessary bashed. You did well my friend, and I hope to see you again next season with a new ID.😊

indira.keshon- You had a record for getting banned 6 times or so xD😆 but I really loved how passionate and witty you are when defending Manu to a point that you came back again and again to support him and that too me is very respectable. Thank you for all of the support, and I hope you come back next season with a new ID.😊

Atonement, RainbowSkies (love your colored fonts), and others
, thank for your support in Manu, I appreciate it!

Hope I didn't miss anyone!

In short

in all 4 years of my forum here, I have been the most closest to all the members of this AT than I did in previous seasons combined.😳  Usually from previous seasons, I tend to make a friend or so, and post whenever I felt like it but wasn't emotionally connected than I was in these 2 current Ats. Basically the  difference is now that I'm far more passionate, and a lot more decisively supportive for all of the friends I made in these 3 months or so as well as for Manu, since I'm emotionally invested for this man. I also happened to enjoy it more here now as we all are in full sync and compatible with one another. 😊

Wish you all the best of luck, and success in life. Thank you all for taking the time to read this. You'll be missed, and hopefully we meet again in the near future.  😉

This may be my last post, since I'm going to be taking weeks of break and focus purely on my studies now. Will come back,and post any updates on current happenings on Manu. 😊

Cheers and Goodbye.

*Goodbye Hugs everyone*

https://peekworthy.com/wp-content/uploads/Friends_group_hug.png

Edited by Sarahbelle - 7 years ago
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Now that the show is over, I would like to post my last thoughts on Manu.
My first favourites in the house were Manu and Manveer. Not M3. I didn't care much for Mona. I felt that I could understand what they were talking about, their jokes, their sarcasm, that other celebs on the show didn't understand and thought was rude or mean. Even the people on the forum used to think they are rude and mean, but I understood when they were joking, what they meant. So, I liked them. They provided the most laughs and after a while I started looking forward to their scenes on the show, which thanks to the boring celebs increased by the day.

Initially, I remember I just liked that they made a lot of jokes among themselves, made a lot of moments entertaining effortlessly. Only later I noticed their strategising and realised that Manu was indeed intelligent and that others in the commoner gang were his followers. 

Manu's mom passed away and that was a big setback for him and the remaining commoners and I felt really bad for him. It was sad that even those days, people were posting negative posts saying he was so hungry for fame he will come back or something. That was sick and I really wanted that time for Manu to come back and stay and win. He did come back. In the secret room.

I liked that he was able to make Jagga accept his decisions, that Jagga who is known to be unruly and mannerless and extreme. That shows how sensible he is, he knows how to handle everyone. He made some really kind and good decisions in that room, which probably I would have never made cuz I was against Bani and Rohan at that time. So, I really respected him for having that restrain. I didn't like his comments regarding his friends Manveer and Mona though. But I wanted to wait and see what he will tell them when he enters.

Inside the main house, he went to Mona and said bad things about Manveer and went to Manveer and said bad things about Mona. It could be that he wanted to show them that he was on their side and then try to bring them closer, which eventually happened. It just looked really bad when we saw that happening. Even many times later, we saw him talking negatively about Manveer and Mona to different people. And I believe, when you have true friendships with people, you cannot do that because you should trust your friends enough to not have such negative thoughts about them. But anyway, this is the only problem I had with him. He did later clear in the courtroom with Farah, that he just wanted to vent out elsewhere to not ruin his friendship over small issues, and I can see where he is coming from. That's when I started liking him back, after the courtroom but I still feel that true friendships don't need this. But, everybody has flaws. I think this is one point where I feel Manu was not smart enough to play the game like it should be played. It is a reality show where people will watch it. If you do things like this, you may have your reasons, but somebody smarter than Manu would know that it would look bad to the audience especially since they don't know his reasons. This is where I think Manu went wrong in his extraordinary understanding of the show otherwise. This is probably why Manveer went ahead of him in terms of fans.

Regarding Manu and Manveer, I think, it is clear and even Manveer says that he couldn't have gotten this far without Manu. Manveer probably would have been eliminated in the first 2-3 weeks, Manu might have stayed longer..5-6 weeks if they were playing alone. It is actually the team which came this far, including Mona I suppose. Only when Manu's negative comments, gossiping etc came into view, I think BB chose his hero from the commoners, whom he would promote - Manveer. Especially after Manveer did a few nice things, some would say noble things. Only that flaw in Manu is why he is not holding that trophy right now. Then BB started showing more of Manveer, promoting him and even every small good thing that he did and downplaying any bad things he did. Some pretty noble stuff that Manu did was ignored or went under appreciated after that. I feel bad about that.

Manu nominated himself AND convinced the twisted Om to nominate himself so that Bani could meet Gauhar. Bani! He hated Bani! Still he did it. She never did anything for Manu. Even when she could. She didn't have the heart or courage to nominate herself so that Lopa could read the letter that came from her house. That goes to show that it is not easy what he did. He also stepped back many times from the captaincy, so that Manveer could have it. Truth be told, in that task where they had to pour ink in the water, when Mona chose Gaurav and Manu over Manveer, I did feel bad for him and didn't mind that Manu gave up his chance for Manveer. I thought he was showing that his friendship is true. But every next time he did that, I felt it was so unfair. Manveer had his chance and could not win, so Manu did not have to take a step back every time. He should have become the captain whenever he could next. I felt bad about that and thought Manu was really nice but this always got underplayed in the game. Probably BB did that to promote Manveer and not Manu. He behaved very nobly in a lot of tasks and I love that about Manu.

I loved what he did in the ticket to finale task to Bani. Frankly, it was almost a need to do that because he was getting pushed from both sides. But, even if he would have done that knowingly and right after starting, I wouldn't have minded because that was the game. They had to make others' bowls fall. I would have done that right from the starting, I don't know what these guys were waiting for. 

What I also like about Manu is that he never had dirty fights with any contestants. Like Lopa-Priyanka, Bani-Om, Bani-Lopa. Even Gaurav-Om. Manu really maintained his dignity like that. 

So, overall my views about his are that he is intelligent, the most sensible of the lot, leader-like, kind-hearted, extremely patient and restrained, smart and dignified. Yes, and also I saw that when he was shown his whole journey, his eyes were just a bit moist till halfway when he got shown about his mother. And then the way he cried, that was SO genuine and so real. I really felt with him and even shed a few tears. He was so genuine in reacting to things like that. I never thought he faked any emotions. Another positive quality. 

I wish him all the success in the future and hope that he does well for himself whether in Bollywood or elsewhere. I would definitely watch if he does another show or anything.

Lastly, I would like to write something about a friend I made here -  Sarah. I was a part of the first AT and Sarah was actively leading it to the 150 pages required. I had the good fortune to read most of her posts which were always well-written and positive. I have never seen her write negative comments to other users, which seems a norm in this forum. It has been a delight to watch her in action on the ATs and I think Manu is fortunate to have an awesome fan in her. She always saw his positives and tried to understand his negatives, never denied them. But, still supported him for all the good he had in him and I really respect her unwavering support for him, one of the very few on the forum at least. Love to see you next time on the forum too Sarah and hope we're on the same side. 😊 See you!

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Aww thank you so much Sarah  🤗
Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sarahbelle

SkyBully (aka Sky)

What can I say? Without you... All of what we reached in the end wouldn't have been possible. You're a major credit for that.👏 Thank you for being the first person to create the first AT for Manu, regardless of what everyone thinks. After so much negativity and bash fest on Manu during the first few weeks, I was contemplating on leaving the forums

I came back a month later, and saw a AT finally made for him and was relieved, that finally there was some humanity left in this world. 😃 SO it's because you all of us are able to express out thoughts on this loveable man as well as release our pent up frustration on the current happenings whenever Manu is humiliated.  I too enjoyed our little off-topic conversation, as well as your witty sense of humor.😊

Thank  you for allowing me to use most of your original content to make the second thread, and guiding me along the way. 😊

So with further ado, see ya next season, you were a blast to be with. Good bye Sky, and hopefully we meet again next season!

I myself  a  Basher.. Abhi basher ko kon bash karne wala hain..😛 i didnt gave any point of view on any episode But i was standing along with ya all. 

Most of the time i use my 100% sense of humor because i dont write  long essays so i spend rest of it in my humor.. 😆

Good bye. We'il meet next season. 

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

My friends, we have become essentially a family.
For appreciation and in honor:

Some to few paragraphs of how much you all mean to me,and how awesome you guys are.

Uma2010 (aka Uma)- I first vividly noticed you when you made a post about how disappointed you were on Bani, how you were looking forward to her and how she didn't meet your expectations. Then again, I noticed how you made a few supporting arguments in favour of M2 at the time. Contrary to what many people believed, you are someone who doesn't get influenced or persuaded from confirmation bias like the other flock of sheep were effected to. What essentially caught my eyes were, how articulate you expressed yourself with a high level of vocabulary and cognition skills. 👏  I decided to give you a PM, to see if you're interested in joining the AT... and it was one of the best decisions I ever made and I'm really thankful and glad I met such a wonderful and perceptive human being you. 😳❤️

This is may be repetitive, but once again I must say it. I'm going to missing you very dearly. It was an absolute pleasure, and honor to be able to spend time with you on so many days of the week, and I dearly hope we are of the same side as next year too, just so we can relive again the memorable moments that shared here in this forum. 😊 We had a lot of fun, made each other laugh, and were quite honest in our views for Manu. You made me smile and gave me so much support, and so you'll be always be remembered by me, and thankful for that. Your humor especially when you're in the mood really makes me smile even more than usual. I love your sarcasm when you're agressive, because not only are you truthful but also you debunk people to a point of them making them look silly 😆

You were one of the few friends of mine, who noticed I can be quite feisty as well during an argument, but girl so are you. 😆

So with further ado, see ya next season, you were a blast to be with. Good bye Uma, I'll always treasure our friendship <3

Uscgirl (also known as usc)

We joined at nearly the same time, had exactly the same mindset, opinions, similar thought processes, and were able to really form a good bonding, to a point that I'd call us besties now. It really means a lot how you said you missed me,when I was only gone for a day. 😊😳

You're one of the sweetest, and most innocent users in the forum from what I know about you. You are always respectful, kind, gentle, and overall a pleasure to listen to. You're very soothing, and have a generally calm effect when conversing.  😃

Like Uma, Contrary to what many people believed, you are someone who doesn't get influenced or persuaded from confirmation bias like the other flock of sheep were effected to when it came to the positive and bias for celebrities and brutal anti-commoner bias. You were the opposite, as you have a mind of your own, and you're the type who never back down as you voice your opinion timely and when needed. You don't care because as you once said, it's a freedom of speech, and people should never be afraid voice their opinions no matter how unpopular it is in general.

So many people ignored our opinions, or gave us a few likes,but we still kept strong and kept defending Manu no matter how tough the obstacle was. That itself is very appreciable.👏

but...

We finally did it usc!  Manu has became so popular, and is being appreciated for how much he did for the show even from the haters. My thread itself almost reached 50 likes, for the opinions we shared about Manu-Manveer.😃

Well done my friend for the support, trust and love. I'm really glad to met you, and you picked Manu to be your favourite was a very wise and noble decision, it showed how much you cared about Manu, how much you really appreciated him from tone and compassion of your posts. 👏 In the end we leave out as proud supporters of this fabolous man. Thank you. 😊

So with further ado, see ya next season, you were a blast to be with. Good bye Usc, I'll always treasure our friendship <3

Amit (also known as KadakLonda, Gabbar). You were great, classy and a solid contributor to this forum. 😊 You helped me immensely in raising the activity, when not many people were here. Without you it wouldn't have been possible for this AT to by number 2.

Even though you supported Lopa the most, you still were graceful enough to ignore any type of Lopa negativity (it wasn't too much, but still) and were still with me to support Manu. 👏  I really liked the fact that you commented all of my pics essentially posted in this thread, and complimented me so many times, even when it was not needed. So I'm grateful for that. 😊

You always raised a smile out of me with your one liners, and down to earth behaviour.. and while sometimes you come across a bit naive but in a really positive way. I like that about you, and as always stay truthful for what you believe in. No matter what anyone thinks.

Our wish to have both Lopa and Manu in the finale was met as it has happened so hip hip hurray for both of these fabulous contestants!  😃

I'll never forget our "correct" meme as it was quite funny and something we had in common but I'm glad I got a few out of you too haha 😆, and sometimes off-topic content and how our days went was a soothing relaxing conversation. It was a great joy to have you around, and I hope to see you in the future for next season.😊

So with further ado, see ya next season, you were a blast to be with. Good bye Amit, I'll always treasure our friendship <3

A big menion For my other friends.

Cruiser

I remember you from previous seasons, but we didn't have the same type of favorites back then, so I couldn't appreciate you as much as I do now. You made a lot of creative threads, posted a lot of funny comments, are very creative and innovative, and are a joy to listen to. 😊 You are quick to catch on in the way you observe about a contestant, and are the first to point it out. It's very awesome and commendable of you to always come here and notify us whenever you make threads, or PM us anytime you post something that is comedic and light hearted, just in a case of cheering us up when were drone. Full stop. Pronto. Well done 👏 (just like me, we like to promote our threads and let everyone know xD 😆)

It's because of you, people are now appreciating Manu for how smart and intelligent he is. You were able to open so many eyes, and how he's so entertaining, contributed one of the most, and was able to bring it in every day 😊. People developed a different and a more positive perception to Manu, rather than referring to him as a cunning/manipulative backbiter/chugalkhor, etc etc.  😊

You made people believe that essentially doesn't fit that bill, and provided plenty of arguments to debunk such lofty and awful mis-characterizations with aplomb!.You were very objective and neutral in your analysis, as well as layed down supporting evidence for what you believed in, as well as formed astute logic, and rational thinking. 👏

So I'll never ever forget about that. I'm really happy that you were able to appreciate Manu as much as we have. Appreciate it a lot my friend. 😳

This is the first season, where we deeply connected as friends and I"m really glad and honored to read your posts. 😊

So with further ado, see ya next season, you were a blast to be with. Good bye Cruiser,I'll always treasure our 3-week/recent friendship <3

JasToronto (aka Jas or Paaji)

Like Cruiser, I vividly remember you from different seasons, but like him we too didn't have the same favourites, and never deeply connected as friends until now. 😊

It's a honor and pleasure to meet you, we are from the same ethnicity (punjabi) so we can relate in certain capacities. I had a great talk with you when it came to the short time we had during our conversations. I wish we had more conversations, and talked more, since it would've been a blast to speak in punjabi too.😊

You are a very knowledgeable, experienced, and kind elder to us all, and it's always a very nice feeling to see a respected and respectful senior like you giving us praises and compliments. 😉

Wish you the best of luck. I'll treasure our recent friendship with the utmost respect and sensibility. Good bye Paaji.⭐️

SkyBully (aka Sky)

Ruchi and shaz (RuChi4ever, and shaz2009)

The reason why I combined you two, because I find you two to be loveable and light hearteded twins.😆 If I classifed you to it would  The elder (Shaz) and the younger sibling (Ruchi)
Just like inviting Uma, having the decision to invite you two was one of the best I ever made, especially when it came to mining, when you guys developed a different perception and outlook when it came to Manu. 😃

I don't remember if shaz posted in the At thread before the invite, but I remember that RuChi did. Thank you RuChi for being able to express your condole-scenes and thoughts when Manu's mother passed away. It was a noble and heart-filled gesture.❤️
Showing that you were able to wish him well, despite how much hatred you had in him. Showing that humanity exists in this world, and being able to forget that there's nothing greater than a human's life and situations they have to live in.👏

We connected back then, and started to connect again, so I'm glad we are able to converse before the last stages of the show and finale.😳

I like the fact that you don't back down for who you support in. Even though OM is practically hated in this forum, you two bakhts of his never shyed down and were able to respect him being able to distinguish his nature better than how the forum did. You were able to forgive his mistakes, and also treat him objectively knowing full well some of his antics were dirty.  I respect the love you two have for him. Om Baba is very lucky to have you two as his faithful supporters. Well done.👏

Thanks to both of you for promoting and representing Manu in the DDT Section. Giving him the respect and praises that he evidently deserved.  All of us here appreciate what you two did there, and for that I will never forget that. 👏 You guys are just awesome, and I really wished we meet sooner. Thank you for the support when I created my thread, and taking the time in doing so. I appreciate it, and it's a really an honor and privilege to have met you two. 😊

shaz, your long essay conveying and analysis in the Cruiser thread recently expressing how you felt about Manu was a sight to behold. It was fabolous, flawless. You were able to pin point how well Manu did in the show, and did with absolute accuracy. Well done. I will miss you a lot too, and I really appreciate how objective and conservate you are when making posts.

and Ruchi, same to you, that essay you made (which you rare do per your words) was a sight to behold in this AT. We had such similar mindsets and a relate-able thought process now. I still don't think you're a panauti, you're just loveable to me xD.😆 Yes I'm too nice for my own good, but I don't care, you're just awesome, so never change my friend, and we are from the UK, so I hope we meet some day, your sense of humor is very much needed in life <3

I'm glad you two now support Manu and are able to see his strengths and likeability factor, appreciating him for it. Thank you guys. See you two next season!

astha36- You are a kind and sweet soul. Your avatar is one of my favourites in this board.😊

much like I, Uma, and usc, you are also someone who doesn't get influenced or persuaded from confirmation bias like the other flock of sheep were effected to when it came to the positive and bias for celebrities and brutal anti-commoner bias. You were the opposite, as you have a mind of your own, and you're the type who never back down, not caring what anyone believes. I'd say you were more noticeable than us in this regard. Absolutely selfless, fearless. I noticed you the first out of all of us here.

I wish we conversed more in this new AT, but overall I had fun whenever we did so. Thank you for supporting Manu as well as Lopa too. Thank for you for defending Manu at times, whenever it was possible. 😳

Hope to see you again next season my dear friend <3

Bayonetta- Thank you for taking the time to appreciate Manu and defending him in the forums. Our conversations were short, but I loved the fact how passionate you are in the forum, and were able to defend him at any given time. Your signature and avi looks are  really beautiful, and I loved the Manu creation post you made. It was beautiful and flawless. I hope to see you in the future my kind friend.😳

Honorable Mention to Inactive and/ or Banned members

pamagie- I was saddened and very surprised to see you were banned after being a long time member of the forums.😔 We also happened to have the same favourites from the previous seasons, notably from Kamya... I hope you are reading this to know how thankful I am of you. You provided a lot of content and great perception of opinions in the first AT we made and helped raised the activity, and defended Manu whenever he was unnecessary bashed. You did well my friend, and I hope to see you again next season with a new ID.😊

indira.keshon- You had a record for getting banned 6 times or so xD😆 but I really loved how passionate and witty you are when defending Manu to a point that you came back again and again to support him and that too me is very respectable. Thank you for all of the support, and I hope you come back next season with a new ID.😊

Atonement, RainbowSkies (love your colored fonts), and others
, thank for your support in Manu, I appreciate it!

Hope I didn't miss anyone!

In short

in all 4 years of my forum here, I have been the most closest to all the members of this AT than I did in previous seasons combined.😳  Usually from previous seasons, I tend to make a friend or so, and post whenever I felt like it but wasn't emotionally connected than I was in these 2 current Ats. Basically the  difference is now that I'm far more passionate, and a lot more decisively supportive for all of the friends I made in these 3 months or so as well as for Manu, since I'm emotionally invested for this man. I also happened to enjoy it more here now as we all are in full sync and compatible with one another. 😊

Wish you all the best of luck, and success in life. Thank you all for taking the time to read this. You'll be missed, and hopefully we meet again in the near future.  😉

This may be my last post, since I'm going to be taking weeks of break and focus purely on my studies now. Will come back,and post any updates on current happenings on Manu. 😊

Cheers and Goodbye.

*Goodbye Hugs everyone*

https://peekworthy.com/wp-content/uploads/Friends_group_hug.png

Whoaah...thats some writing Reema...😲👏

You are someone who feels passionate and driven once you identify yourself with a person or cause and I love and admire such persons. 👏

To slightly  correct you, I have never really had any favourite in any season. 

When I come up with a fun take I merely exaggerate something that a contestant has himself said or done in the show or is very capable of saying or doing based on his / her own saying or doing. It's simply like a cartoonist coming up with a very long nose for someone who any way has a longer than average nose...😆. in the end even.hardcore fans of a contestant see the lighter side of their favorite and that's what pleases me when they too laugh / smile at fun side of their favorite. 😊
 I have done as many fun takes on Kusha as on Armaan-...As many on Tanisha...as on Gauhar...Rajeev Paul...Sapna...Del naz...Imam...Urvashi...all have 'starred' in.my fun takes...😛

Manu has been incredibly good this season and that's why I concluded, no one has been like him before...ever. Each of the members you mentioned in your lovely post have been incredibly passionate and yet, extremely dignified and logical in rooting for and supporting Manu. And I feel blessed to have journeyed together with this great bunch...

PS: on a lighter note...If I was Piku, I would hug Mona, say sorry for misunderstanding her a bit over Manu...but be extremely wary of leaving Manu alone with Sarah (Reema)...USCgirl and Uma...😆...Gosh...you three articulate yourself so well and love Manu so much...that as Piku I would stand no chance...😲...🤣
Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

Whoaah...thats some writing Reema...😲👏

You are someone who feels passionate and driven once you identify yourself with a person or cause and I love and admire such persons. 👏

To slightly  correct you, I have never really had any favourite in any season. 

When I come up with a fun take I merely exaggerate something that a contestant has himself said or done in the show or is very capable of saying or doing based on his / her own saying or doing. It's simply like a cartoonist coming up with a very long nose for someone who any way has a longer than average nose...😆. in the end even.hardcore fans of a contestant see the lighter side of their favorite and that's what pleases me when they too laugh / smile at fun side of their favorite. 😊
 I have done as many fun takes on Kusha as on Armaan-...As many on Tanisha...as on Gauhar...Rajeev Paul...Sapna...Del naz...Imam...Urvashi...all have 'starred' in.my fun takes...😛

Manu has been incredibly good this season and that's why I concluded, no one has been like him before...ever. Each of the members you mentioned in your lovely post have been incredibly passionate and yet, extremely dignified and logical in rooting for and supporting Manu. And I feel blessed to have journeyed together with this great bunch...

PS: on a lighter note...If I was Piku, I would hug Mona, say sorry for misunderstanding her a bit over Manu...but be extremely wary of leaving Manu alone with Sarah (Reema)...USCgirl and Uma...😆...Gosh...you three articulate yourself so well and love Manu so much...that as Piku I would stand no chance...😲...🤣

Bold - 

Sixer 🤣
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
🤗 Sarah you are an amazing person thank you so much for all those kind words...we have hardly known each other but looks like you have read some of my posts and sort of worked me out 😳

Thank you so much, for the mention on another one of your  brilliant 👏 hope to see you around 😃

😆 OMG its been like 4 days i think and you have worked out me and Shaz are like twins 🤣 Double trouble...but we dont mean any harm...!! 😳 
I met Shaz last season on Rimi AT and since then we have been joined to the hip !!
We are incomplete without each other...😆

@Shaz dekhlo Sarah thinks you are older then me  mein abhi bhi choti hoon tumsein so be nice to me 😡 and pamper me which you dont instead call me chugalkhor mausi...😭
Act your age now 😃 badi hogayi ho..!!

Sorry Sarah i had to put that message for Shaz aswell so she starts behaving herself   I never get too serious on IF forums as i dont think i really need too..life is too short there is more important things to worry about...

Enjoy be happy and stay blessed...🤗
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Sarah yaar kaise IF pe bhi ithne lambe lambe essays likh the ho 😲
Standing ovation to you and others on this thread who have been writing in so much detail and to the point 👏

Well done guys..🥳
Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Sarah,
Immensely sweet and very kind of you.

I've been here around these parts since 2010 and every season, I've dropped my head here and there just to read from under my cloak and make off. Never really felt the need to speak out. Bani came as a big disappointment to me this year as you mentioned, while Manu in particular had impressed me in a most cerebral way and hence my early comments on the forum. 

Your message though came in out of the blue when I imagined I could do these random ramblings and shove myself off 😆  I just had to extend a hand in return to yours 😳  As for my rare show of aggressiveness and sarcasm against Manu-bashers, I try my best not to- that's all I can say. Being acidic is never really desirable, eh? But I've enjoyed those moments as well! 

And with that, the final alvida. Thoda zyada ho gaya mera farewells, na? 😆 Chalo, next year!

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Deleted. Double post.

Edited by Uma2010 - 7 years ago