Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Btw I'm surprised that after losing Lopa didn't say KAAT DALUNGI to Manu and Manveer. πŸ˜†
RoPa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pari117

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† enjoy

I am.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
You do too.πŸ˜ƒ
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -smolderhalder.

Btw I'm surprised that after losing Lopa didn't say KAAT DALUNGI to Manu and Manveer. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

she forgot manu manveer stopping rohan tying her shoe lace and started hallucinating about bani as usual πŸ˜†
RoPa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -smolderhalder.

Lopa ka KAAT DALUNGI is only reserved for BABA.
No one else can have privilege of listening to that.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Frozen.

Lol she was just trying to protect her bowl, it's not like she pushed her really hard  like how Lopa the sachai ki devi pushed Bani so hard that she hurt her hand and to top all she balmed Bani for it..πŸ€”where has her insaaniyat gone huh? Sachai ki devi and insaaniyat ki jaap karne wali Lopa is so fake and annoying.

@bold - was there another task, where this happened? Because if you're (presumably) referring to the ring task - there is no factual, visual or logical support for the same. From the episode and the numerous GIFs posted on the forum at the time, it was most likely Manveer's push that caused Bani's hand to dislodge, but even that cannot be said with total certainty.

What happened therein, was that Bani immediately and solely blamed Lopa, completely disregarding Manveer and her own physical strength, and proceeded to give the latter MC/BC gaalis. The preposterous idea was (and is, apparently) that Lopa, the physically weakest and lightest of the lot, used her superior strength, carrying Manveer's weight with her, and pushed physically strong Bani hard enough to dislodge her hand from the ring, and hurt it πŸ€”.

I read variations of 'Lopa hurt Bani' during the ring task, even so far as 'Lopa broke Bani's hand' during it - yet no post bothers to provide any supporting base for such an accusation. So how exactly was it, that 'Lopa pushed Bani so hard that she hurt her hand'? 
Edited by SP2684 - 7 years ago
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

I love such posts🀣sad!! lopa got favor in this task yet lost before nitibhaπŸ˜†

and people are discussing Bani JπŸ˜ƒ

are iyea to hona hi tha πŸ‘
SluttySavitri thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

she forgot manu manveer stopping rohan tying her shoe lace and started hallucinating about bani as usual πŸ˜†

Yeah blaming Bani was more important than blaming those who actually pushed her πŸ˜†
Accha hua M2 bach gaye from her nonsense lol 
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Atonement

Hamara Loser kesa ho ??

Bolo bolo πŸ˜†

Lopamudra jesa ho... N it rhyme πŸ˜‰ 
SluttySavitri thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

@bold - was there another task, where this happened? Because if you're (presumably) referring to the ring task - there is no factual, visual or logical support for the same. From the episode and the numerous GIFs posted on the forum at the time, it was most likely Manveer's push that caused Bani's hand to dislodge, but even that cannot be said with total certainty.

What happened therein, was that Bani immediately and solely blamed Lopa, completely disregarding Manveer and her own physical strength, and proceeded to give the latter MC/BC gaalis. The preposterous idea was (and is, apparently) that Lopa, the physically weakest and lightest of the lot, used her superior strength, carrying Manveer's weight with her, and pushed physically strong Bani hard enough to dislodge her hand from the ring, and hurt it πŸ€”.

I read variations of 'Lopa hurt Bani' during the ring task, even so far as 'Lopa broke Bani's hand' during it - yet no post bothers to provide any supporting base for such an accusation. So how exactly was it, that 'Lopa pushed Bani so hard that she hurt her hand'? 

@bold Is this only valid when Lopa is ""falsely accused"" or also when she falsely accuses Bani?

Manveer is the main "culprit"  but she's the one who fell on Bani not him and that's why in the heat of the moment Bani blamed Lopa. But yesterday it was clear that Bani wasn't near Lopa when she fell and she still had the audacity to blame Bani.. πŸ˜•
And better not talk about the Igloo task.. 
Edited by -smolderhalder. - 7 years ago
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SP2684

u r struck at the same point since agesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

aaage badho SP AAGE BADHO DUNIYA BAHUT BADI HAIπŸ˜†

WAISE AAP BATOON KO BAHUT BADIYA GHUMA DETI HAIN... JIS SAWAAL KA JAWAAB DENA CHAHIYE USEY CHODKE BAAKI SABKA JAWAAB DETI HEINπŸ˜†

but still nothing to reply coz i have the same reply which smolderholder gave😳
Edited by yawfeh - 7 years ago