Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=817726571716947&id=100004388358656&_rdr
Duo_NK thumbnail
can someone tell me which episode is this pic from?
here is the link:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/60/73/e1/6073e16a5b62371c6fbe8cc03a7cf562.jpg
Edited by Duo_NK - 7 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Some episode where everyone goes dressed in ethnic wear. Salunkhe and ACP start hurling crockery at each other. Then Abhijeet gets tied to a chair, daya opens the door and a poisoned arrow hits him. Then he goes mad and starts beating up Daya. In the end Daya gets shot and Chitroley too enters the scene (jumping over a gate,  I think) and then it's all a YSPT. 😵 Forgot the name... Edited by visrom - 7 years ago
duoforever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thats KHAUFNAAK HAVELI(1&2) I guess. . 
swathi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just saw an episode's scene in which Freddy and Pankaj ask help from Dhenchu showing a photo but Dhenchu holding a rose refuses to help them and shouts at them... I know it's from CID chote heroes but I need to know the episode number... Can anyone please tell? 
-beena- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathi17

I just saw an episode's scene in which Freddy and Pankaj ask help from Dhenchu showing a photo but Dhenchu holding a rose refuses to help them and shouts at them... I know it's from CID chote heroes but I need to know the episode number... Can anyone please tell? 

The scene is from the episode aired on 1st March,2013 'Kissa Nishaan Ka'

swathi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot Beena di 🤗
Thank you so much for the PM too ❤️
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
6 pages in 4 months?! This forum is so inactive :/
binod.abhijeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Finally exam completed and glad to be back again.😛
Duo_NK thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: visrom

Some episode where everyone goes dressed in ethnic wear. Salunkhe and ACP start hurling crockery at each other. Then Abhijeet gets tied to a chair, daya opens the door and a poisoned arrow hits him. Then he goes mad and starts beating up Daya. In the end Daya gets shot and Chitroley too enters the scene (jumping over a gate,  I think) and then it's all a YSPT. 😵 Forgot the name...

khaufnak haveli didn't have him dressed like this. He was not wearing a turban in that. Moreover his dress was orange coloured.