Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: BB10

If this person is a Lopa supporter I won't be surprised.
I like Lopa too, recently started like Bani because Lopa is going bit phussdue to her hatred.
All the things this person mentioned just go to show:

1) She is a really strong woman. Yes, if I were in her place all alone and people would bully me like that, I would lose my shit.
If there was a man in her place, doing the same things she did, no one would give two shits.

2) No need to justify the Jagga incident, because her intent was not to malign someone.

3) She is real. Yes wholeheartedly raw and real. Yes her real self may not be liked by many. True.
But if she was TRULY an evil person people say she is, she wouldn't show it so openly.
A person who has khot in their heart,manages to cover it up very well.
You can never tell a person's niyat from their actions, you never know what they are actually thinking. In her case, she is very vocal about her feelings. She does not care if she receives flak for it.
People say she is being the victim by isolating herself. Not really. She is just not mixing with people who make her unhappy, or she doesn't like.
Would we want to be around people we don't like or cannot trust?

4) She makes her own decisions.
If she really did not want to continue the Maalgadi task, but if she had just because she would look bad, do you think that would make her happy?
Put yourself in her place. Go against your own will and mind just because it will look bad. Even if seems like a selfish decision. Would you still want to go against your will?

5) She doesn't hold grudges.
She honestly does not. She may dislike the person. But compared to the other HMs, and people in general, she doesn't hold grudges for too long. Otherwise, she would find every reason to attack all the HMs 24x7. Honestly. Think about it.
Don't compare general talking about someone to someone as an isolated incident with 24x7 bitching and maligning someone constantly, looking for reasons to make them feel like crap.

6) She cares about others.
In the article the person mentioned that Bani only cares about herself, she reacts only when it is about her. Wrong. I have watched the episodes closely, she has been the most frustrated when either it was about her mom, or about her friend Gauahar (when Lopa interrupted her). Bani could have lashed out at before too when she interrupting her.

She does what she wants to do, be it selfish, that's her choice. I am quite pleased to see someone do whatever the f**k they want to do. The HMs hate her. Will always hate her. Her haters will also hate her no matter what. Why should she change?
One thing I have learned in life: It takes incredible guts to be your true self.
No one likes anyone's true self. At the same time, there are veryfew people in this world who are truly selfless, and caring. We all from time to time are selfish, but we don't show it.

Also, DID SHE ASK ANYONE TO KEEP HIGH EXPECTATIONS FROM HER?
Why does everyone keep saying "I had high expectations from Roadies 4".
😵
If she doesn't try to mix with people "Oh she is so selfish, trying to be victim"
If she does try to mix with people "Oh she is doing it for the game"
Chahiye kya?

And I never watched her in Roadies, I started liking her ONLY after watching the unseen videos. Dude she is funny and quite entertaining. I love her wit. I would love be as funny as she is.
Her sarcastic wit can woo anyone.

feel support your favorite contestant, criticize other HMs where necessary, but think constant bashing is going overboard.

@Bold So, you'll decide that what's necessary/when should I criticise/ How many posts I should create ? This is open public forum I can create 100 Anti-Bani posts per day. You're nobody to decide that.

Mods, @munnihederabad @KS_Minion @mnx12 Please have a look at this comment. Why's this poster preaching/moral policing me? Its your job as far as I know.

Originally posted by: Misfit

And what honesty they're talking about, that she honestly self centered, that she honestly stubborn, honestly entitled and honestly rude and manipulative but she is honest in doing what she wants to do😲

There's huge difference b/w honesty & plain brashness/rudeness.
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: hunder

doctors advised Bani 3 months bed rest, so she has come in Big boss to take rest. 

😆
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: NadanParindey

@Bold So, you'll decide that what's necessary/when should I criticise/ How many posts I should create ? This is open public forum I can create 100 Anti-Bani posts per day. You're nobody to decide that.

Mods, @munnihederabad @KS_Minion @mnx12 Please have a look at this comment. Why's this poster preaching/moral policing me? Its your job as far as I know.

No I didn't. In all honestly. 
I didn't quote you. 
I was talking about the person who wrote the article on the site ie Bollywoodlife, and general bashing which is happening.
Why are you getting so defensive unnecessarily?
If I wanted to direct my post at you then I would have quoted you.
And I truly meant general bashing that is happening a lot and everywhere.
You didn't write the article which you posted from Bollywood life, so why would I target you?
My response is to the points mentioned in the article, and "constant bashing" for all the people who dislike whatever HM they do.  Please read again. 
It is okay if you don't want to believe me. 
I hope you see this updated post. My limit to post more is up. Edited by BB10 - 7 years ago

No I didn't. In all honestly.
I didn't quote you.
I was talking about the person who wrote the article on the site, and general bashing which is happening.
Why are you getting so defensive unncessarily?

Oh really 😆 I've posted this article, & you commented
"Constant bashing is going overboard" 😆 One can easily understand this is for the TM i.e. Me! Has the author ever written bashing article against Bani before this? then. Don't generalize. Everyone gets bashed, some gets more or less.Edited by NadanParindey - 7 years ago
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

If this person is a Lopa supporter I won't be surprised. 
I like Lopa too, recently started like Bani because Lopa is going bit phuss due to her hatred. 
All the things this person mentioned just go to show:

1) She is a really strong woman. Yes, if I were in her place all alone and people would bully me like that, I would lose my shit. 
If there was a man in her place, doing the same things she did, no one would give two shits. 

2) No need to justify the Jagga incident, because her intent was not to malign someone.

3) She is real. Yes wholeheartedly raw and real. Yes her real self may not be liked by many. True. 
But if she was TRULY an evil person people say she is, she wouldn't show it so openly. 
A person who has khot in their heart, manages to cover it up very well. 
You can never tell a person's niyat from their actions, you never know what they are actually thinking. In her case, she is very vocal about her feelings. She does not care if she receives flak for it. 
People say she is being the victim by isolating herself. Not really. She is just not mixing with people who make her unhappy, or she doesn't like. 
Would we want to be around people we don't like or cannot trust? 

4) She makes her own decisions. 
If she really did not want to continue the Maalgadi task, but if she had just because she would look bad, do you think that would make her happy?
Put yourself in her place. Go against your own will and mind just because it will look bad. Even if seems like a selfish decision. Would you still want to go against your will?

5) She doesn't hold grudges.
She honestly does not. She may dislike the person. But compared to the other HMs, and people in general, she doesn't hold grudges for too long. Otherwise, she would find every reason to attack all the HMs 24x7. Honestly. Think about it. 
Don't compare general talking about someone to someone as an isolated incident with 24x7 bitching and maligning someone constantly, looking for reasons to make them feel like crap.

6) She cares about others. 
In the article the person mentioned that Bani only cares about herself, she reacts only when it is about her. Wrong. I have watched the episodes closely, she has been the most frustrated when either it was about her mom, or about her friend Gauahar (when Lopa interrupted her). Bani could have lashed out at before too when she interrupting her. 

She does what she wants to do, be it selfish, that's her choice. I am quite pleased to see someone do whatever the f**k they want to do. The HMs hate her. Will always hate her. Her haters will also hate her no matter what. Why should she change?
One thing I have learned in life: It takes incredible guts to be your true self. 
No one likes anyone's true self. At the same time, there are very few people in this world who are truly selfless, and caring. We all from time to time are selfish, but we don't show it. 

Also, DID SHE ASK ANYONE TO KEEP HIGH EXPECTATIONS FROM HER?
Why does everyone keep saying "I had high expectations from Roadies 4".
😵
If she doesn't try to mix with people "Oh she is so selfish, trying to be victim"
If she does try to mix with people "Oh she is doing it for the game"
Chahiye kya?

And I never watched her in Roadies, I started liking her ONLY after watching the unseen videos. Dude she is funny and quite entertaining. I love her wit. I would love be as funny as she is. 
Her sarcastic wit can woo anyone.

I feel support your favorite contestant, criticize other HMs where necessary, but think constant bashing is going overboard. 

Well said. Ppl tend to judge her too harshly by a fixed set of parameters.

It's telling na so many evicted contestants r supporting her and dat to so strongly. A guy like Salman lets her get away with being rude to him and not only lets her get away, but pacifies her? They know dat beneath that tough and rough exterior is a genuine, soft hearted, kind and vulnerable person who is so real that she unapolegetically portrays herself as she is.

Also anyone else in her place would have defended themselves regarding the accusation of opting for captaincy shot at the expense of quitting task, by saying that they didnt as that too was part of the task. Such thought does not even cross her mind and she's really bad at defending herself.

Originally posted by: tinaaa

Bani Trophy le ke chali jaye gi. Log articles likhte reh jaye ge. 😆

jaise kabhi kabhi Rahul Gandhi/mulyam singh  jeet jata hai ðŸ˜†

hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

sorry for that day's comment, just got carried away ðŸ˜ƒ
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: hunder

sorry for that day's comment, just got carried away ðŸ˜ƒ

oh its okay no need for sorry. ðŸ˜³. 
sandiya_21683 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NadanParindey

Bani J has been my most favourite person since the time of Roadies 4. I have been following her reality TV journey since I was in school. I rooted for her in Roadies, despite of each and every person seeming to be against her. I wished that MTV made her a VJ like Rannvijay Singh, and I was ecstatic when it finally happened. Most of the Bani J fans have the same story, I bet. Love for her only kept on increasing until now. I thought Bigg Boss 10 would finally introduce my favourite Bani to a larger set of audience, but the fiery diva is turning out to be a completely different person from what is expected of her.

Except for one incident once in a while, Bani J is turning out to be a flop show. We totally rooted for her when housemates made insensitive remarks about her inside the house. But we almost never got to see a fun side of Bani, all we see is getting into fights with others, complaining about housemates, and living life in her own little bubble.

Unless the incident concerns her, she doesn't bother with what's happening. That's good in outside world, but in a small house where you are living closely with merely 12 other people, you gotta have each other's back when time demands. Let alone that, we never expected Bani to make such crass remarks about a woman inside the house as she did on Mona Lisa, questioning her relationship with Manveer Gurjar.

She has totally failed to be a bigger person. In another incident, when Priyanka Jagga's kids entered the house for a mere 1o minutes, all the housemates warmly welcomed the little bundle of joys. Forgetting the huge fight that happened minutes ago between Priyanka vs housemates, in the process. But, as soon as the kids left, Bani went up to Priyanka and questioned everyone's intentions. She said why would she let her kids meet such people who are fighting with her. Umm... Bani it is called trying' to crate a healthy positive environment for young ones. What kind of a person would bring kind in such fights? We so loved Lopamudra Raut, who being at the thick of the fight, still remained super friendly and cordial with Priyanka's kids.

Also, there have been so many incidents when Bani has lashed out at contestants for not standing up for her. But we hardly remember Bani J standing up for anyone but herself either. She says that she would not stand up for anyone else as they did not for her, or it is not her matter, or Jagga can't be made to sit quiet -and other lame excuses. Well, the mature thing to do would have been to break the cycle of not standing up for someone else. She should have supported Lopa in her big fight with Priyanka Jagga, but what she did instead was to go and gel up to Priyanka. And then eventually she wanted contestants to boycott Om Swami. Hypocrisy much? She also almost never stood up for Rohan Mehra or any contestant for that matter, and neither have we seen her actually go up to a contestant and be friendly with them. Good thing to be a rebel, but IMO Bani is being a rebel without a cause.

More recently, Bani J quit a task for selfish reasons, risking the final prize money. Ouch! How on planet does she expect other contestants to behave well with her? In retrospect, we have actually never seen Bani actually finish a task like a champion. Either she has quit the task mid way or did it half hearted.

While there may be millions of fans of Bani J out there, does she really deserve to reach Bigg Boss 10 finals?

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/bigg-boss-10-bani-j-is-turning-out-to-be-a-flop-show-inside-the-house-heres-why/

No, she doesn't deserve to win. She lost or left every task, no single good quality of human being. Very selfish, never stood for her friend Gaurav and now Rohan. I will never want a friend like her. So opposite of Gauhar. Don't know how they r friend. Most over rated contestant of all bb series just because of rodies. Not fair for other contestants..
Edited by sandiya_21683 - 7 years ago