Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago
phenomenal update! wonderfully written! glad seeing Maaneet able to converse! enjoyed their banter! great seeing a teasing jovial Maan! nice that Maan and Geet are spending with each other! there was an awkward moment in the train! he is still affected by her and she is aware of him! the scene at the waterfall was beautifully penned! Geet mesmerized! no words were needed! I am surprised that Maan likes playing virtual games! getting to see an entire new facet of Maan! cannot believe that was that really a prank! Maan's anger justified! hope they are able to avoid the storm! update soon!!

thanks for updating! 
Edited by khwaishfan - 6 years ago
fict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Fabulous update. The whole waterfall scene was beautifully written.The way they find content in each others company and don't need words between them is awesome. There is something between them for sure. Maan had once been in love with her and maybe still carries those feelings but this time Geet  too is aware of whats happening to her , not like in the past. Hope they are able to overcome their past to start afresh. 
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Very beautifully written
Especially about the water fall .. I actually that calmness reading ur update nice

Wat a roller coaster from that calm walk to that chase to that coffee nice
Just like their relationship
hermosoanu123 thumbnail
Gradually they r getting comfortable with each other ...a sense of calmness nd serenity felt while reading the waterfall scene ... Lastly the prank was really dangerous even for nano second I too got scared nd millions of scary thought had taken a form ...

Lovely update mayyo ...loved the day out with both nd  see der budding relationship ...
sgmiss2003 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Both had good time together. Their visit reminded me of their old visits. Both were calm, having fun and no pretense. You described the scenery and surroundings really well. I feel Geet is more into accepting her feelings now. Not holding them up or denying what she feels. Maan still is a mystery. He admires her or maybe still have feelings for her. But still not the old Maan around her. Maybe still not able to let the past go or keeping his feelings to himself thinking of what happened in the past. I feel this time confession will be other way round. I.e. Geet. Just guessing. Don' know what's going on in Maan's mind. Can' wait to read further.  Please update soon. 
ChandlerBing thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
i have a lot to catch up and how lucky am i to get to read all these chapters back to back!

Comment coming soon
paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
very soothing serene and beautiful update ...loved it...sometimes i wonder whats actually going on in maans mind right now...geet was about to touch maan but we missed the moment oh...wtng for nxt...plz dont let wait us for so long...
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Mari... awesome update. 

Let me start with mentioning their friendship which I am thoroughly enjoying. As much as they may have had their differences, the one thing that apparently hasn't changed is their deep rooted understanding of each other. The comfort that they share in their silence speaks a thousand words. 

The waterfall experience was very nicely narrated. I had recently visited one in England and had a similar experience and thought back to my own time there. That made this one all the more special. 

The train ride and the unintended fall reminded me of something else. As endearing a scene as you created, and as unromantic and stark in contrast is my example, I was reminded of the unintended "falls" in the local trains in mumbai... ðŸ˜†

And, I also watched "It" recently and hence the clown episode wasn't funny at all. I share Maan and Geet's horror with that episode.

All in all, I could relate to different personal experiences while reading this update. That made it kind of special... ðŸ˜ƒ
custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What an update. Thank you. A long maneet update is like manna from heaven. 
The way you described the waterfall and Geet's reaction to it was so realistic that I could imagine myself over there. And Maan admiring Geet was so cute. Also his pulling her leg when they met in the lobby. 

Geet is getting comfortable with Maan presence. In fact she is enjoying his company. Feels good to see them like this after so much heartache in the past. 
janu2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
awesome part
cont.soon