Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheenGcian thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Amazing Update Mayyam πŸ‘
Aww geet was super excited for their dinner date.. but why was she so excited like almost jumping in happiness πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Love the title of the story.. I wish their past doesn't come between them now .. so happy to see them behaving so casual towards each other.. is it possible that she's feeling something something for him.. pagal thi na pehle thukra dya πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I wish main hoti uski jagah πŸ€£
Anyway.. I thoroughly enjoyed this update.. that comment of his about their dance cracked me up πŸ˜†
Waiting for next update 
swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely update..
Waiting for next update..
Twenty1st thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

two parts 😲 either you're turning fast or I'm growing slow πŸ˜† i like the first option thoughπŸ˜‰

Part 49

I actually read this on a long train journey dis week, but you know what's funny, it took me as long as the journey if not longer to read this (i.e. 45-50mins). So that tells you how much I enjoyed reading it lol. I had assumed Geet would repent, thus not exactly shocked reading this chapter. She has this persona which for some reason matches my wavelength hence the cushioning effect from my side. I feel protective towards this girl, she's an exceptional character: strong yet weak when it comes to emotion. Guilt affects her bad style, I connect with her in many levels. She's aspirational, soft and humble, and on the other side she has issues i.e. guilt and connectivity, almost shy when it comes to new people. It takes her time to open up and so it should be, you can tell I'm an introvert in reality too. Though online it's a different story lol. But I'm glad she has her sister and Ananya, who somehow always manage to get to know her off days, bringing up her spirits. Call it intuition or whatever but they always manage to drop by when required. Again a lot like my sisters' lol.

They're avoiding one another, not shocked again. Its human isn't it, avoid the problem for as long as possible until it's a mountain lol. Maan walking in on Geet and the little one, was a picture that created a mix of emotion. I can almost picture the image in Maan's head; the one he created with Geet in mind. Why does he love so much? No not that I'm complaining, cause he's also an arrogant lover but at times he's a little cute (mind you only a little, can't have his ego growing lol). Geet made the first move, I had predicted that too considering his royal air-ness lol. He could be a moving cloud with all the floatable ego he has in himself lol. But I'm happy he acknowledged her apology though didn't do the same himself. But again its expected. Maan to maan hai afterall.  

What was a nice surprise, though I shan't be was Maan discussing or shall we say informing Geet of his day, or rather his achievement. That was a nice move, or else we were stuck with Geet who I ask would never make a move after the last one unless forced to (either by circumstance or sis/friend). Caught in a good mood, why does this Maan sound so enchanting? No wonder Geet's struck by his thunder lol. That rain dance aww, Maan sure does sound like the cutest thing on earth right now, with candy floss and all. He shall kill me after reading that lol, phew his only an imagination. Men like that don't exist or so I have been told lol. Forcing Geet to join the madness, the woman who hardly does anything fun, now that's a good move. I hate to say it but Geet needs to loosen up a little.

The end though, a hug was fine but the pushing and shoving. I suppose it was intrinsic, his heart made the move to save himself from a heartbreak but man is that going to play on his mind.

A new city, a new day and a new beginning I like that. There's so many possibilities, Maan and Geet have both taken the initiative to move beyond that incident. I knew Maan would feel guilty, it was both a harsh and rash movement which isn't Maan in reality.  Dinner date, why do I like the sound of that.

Thank you Mariumand AND looking forward to the growing relationship

Note: aww Shes two, that's a cute age. I remember when my nephew was two, now his three and the cheekiest thing on earth but babies are fun. I AB-AB=AAB-SOULTELY love him

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sighhh!

It is my personal belief that the most important ingredient to a successful relationship is the ability to be best friends with your partner. Passion, physical attraction etc can dwindle with time, but friendship normally holds relationships together. I am so glad that Maan and Geet decided to rekindle their friendship first, even if it was done without much thought. They still do know each other very well, and none of the details of this chapter came as a surprise to me.

It was beautiful Mari. I will be honest, when the host came to them with the invitation, I had assumed that both of them will accept it - in my mind, I had wandered off into this place where they wanted to start removing bad memories and replace them with new and better ones. But I agree with this reaction of their's too. My imagination was dreamy... while your portrayal of it seems a bit more realistic... πŸ˜† 

Beautiful!
dreamy4ever thumbnail
Totally loved it. First dinner now both going to go sightseeing πŸ˜ƒ Beautiful update.
Twenty1st thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Part 50

Geets excitement is tangible, but I liked it. The last few chapters are really revealing more of her, I liked her excitement. She's falling for him, isn't she? Won't be long when she finally accepts it to herself. As for Maan, he plays a good game but nothing to confuse moi. He's dancing on needles, he's far more excited than her.

I loved the little banter they have running via the messages. Awww it was cute and exciting to read. Weird how they infectious excitement even caught onto me, I was like yes yes change your outfit and Maan even agreed lol.

The whole date thing showed a different side of them, back to normalcy. Like finally, they're friendship is growing and how sweet. Can't wait for the day when Geet realises she's in love. Maan of course never grew out of love and one can tell just by the way he responds to Geet.

They won't dance! I suppose it's the most appropriate decision for them to pass it by considering the last debacle. Maybe next time when they do dance, they would be aware of each others feelings, if not fully aware than atleast slightly.

But this a fun, light chapter

Thank you Marium (hope you churn out chapters like Bolt lol)

Luvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Woow!!! Am i really watching Maaneet talking normally and even flirting... πŸ˜³ and on top of it geet is understanding things like flutter in stomach... haayeee indeed they have come a long way... Now Maan is aware about is effects on girls and on Geet too whereas Geet is more open to think about the sensations and feelings and blush and all that and more related to Maan... 
Though there is still a way to go before they reach at the same point of confession but still good to see both together, eager and flirting instead of fighting each other... 
And i can't wait for the waterfall date and they know each other things that make them Maan and Geet and there reactions too its really like growing up with them and there feelings too... 

Aree di aapki story ke liye toh hum kahin se bhi pahuch jayenge and u should never doubt me and my love for this story and u... :) and i m soo glad u r back to updating again :) 

Yeah i will ping u soon and disturb u and will know all details about my little Munchkin and her antics :D i hope all of u are also doing good along with my sweetipie :) 

Love u :* 

mayyo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

No, sorry. And there won't be any until there is need. I hope you can understand it this time around instead of always showing up with the same comment.
mayyo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: dqno1

teaser hi de do na πŸ˜ƒ

Kuch likha nahin abhi... was going to write now but I'm put off.
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mayyo

Kuch likha nahin abhi... was going to write now but I'm put off.

aww aisse mat socho
jinhe accha lagta hai unke liye teaser de do
hum kyu suffer karein?