Bani's reaction on OM PURI Sir's death!!!

ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Because talking to Gauhar and getting immunity is more important than feeling the loss of such a senior actor and not to mention death of a human being 🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Really? So you EXPECTED Bani to cry for Om PuriJi's death news?
And just because she didn't reacted because she was already crying and upset so you framed her as bad ! How's that justified?

Om puriji's death is huge loss but I honestly think that bringing his death news and salmon's friend's death news inside the house by Salman was NOT Necessary. Period!
What can we expect from selfish person who believes on I,Me and Myself.
Yatraa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lolz another reason for ppl to find fault...What do you expect...You want her to sit and cry...She was in a bad mood but she didnt mock or laugh at that situation...She didnt give any reaction...So thats also her fault???? STUPIDITY
Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I can't believe people thinks it's ok that Bani didn't show any emotion. God what kind of world we live in? There are sick things happening every minute some where in the world. No but Baba threw piss on Bani is the worst thing that has happened.
rittika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: *Dev.*

And just because she didn't reacted because she was already crying and upset so you framed her as bad ! How's that justified?

Om puriji's death is huge loss but I honestly think that bringing his death news and salmon's friend's death news inside the house by Salman was NOT Necessary. Period!

+1 matalb bani reaction de to problem na de to problemheight of being insecured...are bani ne ye bolo chalo chalo negetive post batao...hadd hai yaar seriously
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
She was already sad, and crestfallen, toh Aur kya reaction deti? And when will ppl start expecting that 99% ppl express their feelings in one way, but 1% have a different way and y can't ppl accept that?
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
She should atleast show a feeling like others did. 
She behaved like she dint care. 
Some shock like others did but she behaved very badly 

A total let down 
ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

No we expect her to cry on not getting immunity. What is the death of a person in front of getting immunity in a reality show? Nothing! 🤢 and kindly note that  no one else cried as well. I am talking about showing common human decency which people express when they hear the death of someone, even if it is a stranger.

She was already crying but still get time to wash her hair, remove the red dye and curl them for new hairstyle for WKW, but when it comes to death of a person, she was upset. 🤢

Salman was expressing his own grief and condolences as an actor for his senior. He did the same thing on many other occasions as well.
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Durudhara

I can't believe people thinks it's ok that Bani didn't show any emotion. God what kind of world we live in? There are sick things happening every minute some where in the world. No but Baba threw piss on Bani is the worst thing that has happened.

She did show emotions but because of too many surgeries and botox in her face we can't see it!
Samjhe 😳