Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Really? So you EXPECTED Bani to cry for Om PuriJi's death news?
And just because she didn't reacted because she was already crying and upset so you framed her as bad ! How's that justified?

Om puriji's death is huge loss but I honestly think that bringing his death news and salmon's friend's death news inside the house by Salman was NOT Necessary. Period!

Yes his death is saddening. Will bringing up the death of his friends help Bani gain perspective about the whole situation? You cannot make someone feel bad for feeling bad because there are more sad things happening outside. 

There have been many instances as such where Salman tries very hard to be the epitome of humanitarianism, hard work, and compassion. It is truly sickening. He tries to work on his building his positive image. 
Remember last year:
He kept mentioning during every WKW how hard he is working for Sultan, and still comes to shoot for Bigg Boss? He is so committed to his commitments, unlike us normal people. 
Again this year during the wrestling task 
"Now you know what I went through during the shooting of Sultan"
Omg...just stop...🤢
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
No one expects her to cry but god her attitude. 🤢. Camera kept showing her only. Shes so all about herself.🤪
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

No one expects her to cry but god her attitude.🤢. Camera kept showing her only. Shes so all about herself.🤪

camera is also fixated on her..what to do..camera's also hell bent on catching her every nuance.. 🤣
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Har kisika emotion jahir karneka tarika alag hoti hay . Agar woh ish , shit iyea sab nehi Kiya to iska matlab iyea nehi hai woh koyi senior actor Ki morn se disrespect kiya . Bani sref apni Sur jukhakar Bethe thi , and is situation i kuch aisi thi. Har koyi insan hai . Itni apaman sehenike bad jab koyi bashing out Ho rahihai continuously apni illness ke time and woh bhi national TV pe , to tab uski emotion jahir karne Ki takat uss wakt nehi hoti . Kyuko har koyi actor nehi hoti hai . Its real feeling . Us waqt ap khudko bani pe jaga pe socho , kaisa lage Ga us waqt .

Anyway mere bat ap logo KO samajh nehi ayega , kyuki haters ke hisabse har koyi angel hai and bani akeli insaan hai 👏
nehaaa.14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghan11

show empathy even if it is just a farce so that people watching you on TV can say how u feel for every person on the face of the earth..thousand of people die everyday do we go around showing our empathy..don't think so..we only react to a situation when it personally impacts us, physically or emotionally..

How can showing empathy be termed as a farce? Just because it will be shown on TV? Going by that logic, Bani shouldn't emote anything. Her crying can also be fake..right? because it will be shown on TV. 

And, yes thousands of people die everyday but don't we show some empathy when we hear/read about such incidents. I do. It's human nature. 
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehaaa.14

How can showing empathy be termed as a farce? Just because it will be shown on TV? Going by that logic, Bani shouldn't emote anything. Her crying can also be fake..right? because it will be shown on TV.

And, yes thousands of people die everyday but don't we show some empathy when we hear/read about such incidents. I do. It's human nature.

Gosh, please re-read my statement..the point in question is that if ur on TV and don't feel empathetic towards something then putting a face for cameras is farce..it would mean being dishonest to your own self..if she didn't feel sad Itz her place to decide how to go about it..we have no right to judge someone else or how they feel about something..

Everything bani does is up for lotsa speculation and that's a fact..it maybe something trivial as an EGG..

Every human being is created different by God..if someone feels empathetic towards a loss of life Itz great, but you can't measure everyone by the same yard stick..that is simply a hyperbole and can't be justified no matter what..
FanofAreebsMum thumbnail
NOOO! I demand a 45 mins episode showing her reaction from 30 camera angles before i have an opinion on this
Edited by Doodh_Ki_Dhuli - 7 years ago
nehaaa.14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghan11

Gosh, please re-read my statement..the point in question is that if ur on TV and don't feel empathetic towards something then putting a face for cameras is farce..it would mean being dishonest to your own self..if she didn't feel sad Itz her place to decide how to go about it..we have no right to judge someone else or how they feel about something..

Everything bani does is up for lotsa speculation and that's a fact..it maybe something trivial as an EGG..

Every human being is created different by God..if someone feels empathetic towards a loss of life Itz great, but you can't measure everyone by the same yard stick..that is simply a hyperbole and can't be justified no matter what..

Then we shouldn't judge any contestant because everyone reacts differently in different situations. Who are we to judge? But, still contestants are judged/bashed here. 

is there a relation between bani and om puri, if not then it doesnt matter to her or anybody in the house.
She doesn't need to be crying and full teared, but atleast showed some actual emotion about a long time veteran actor's death. but no all she gave a damn about was her immunity. There's not a single contestant that is more selfish, self centered and egoistical than this stupid moron Bani. I feel like slapping her sometimes for humanity's sake.

Originally posted by: Doodh_Ki_Dhuli

NOOO! I demand a 45 mins episode showing her reaction from 30 camera angles before i have an opinion on this

Well put. 😆 I missed your witty remarks, Savi Savitri (I missed this old avatar of yours too). 😳