Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poemssyndrome thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: asya34

E

<font color="#000099">Frankly, at this stage I am actually more concerned about Svet's plans than about ShivIka staying together. After the breakfast scene today I was a little shaken up by how much damage Tej had done for himself. The man is in a worse situation than Shivvay, who I am happy to say, I am not the least bit concerned about right now. My focus and every Oberoi's, if they are smart, should be on Tej. Shivvay has always been in Tej's corner, maybe not vocally, but silently even when Om fights with him. Tej losing Shivvay's support would be the worse thing that ever happened to him.

Tej is emotionally involved with Svet while Shivvay is NOT emotionally involved with Tia. Hence, he has a clearer mind and hold on the situation than Tej. Today Tej put the first crack in his solid relationship with his nephew, who no matter what happens, is the only one who really cares for and respects him.
Pinky was absolutely right about what she said today. he should not have dragged Shivvay into this and hit so hard below the belt. He knows very well the position Shivvay is in right now where the Annika/Tia equation is concerned. I saw for the second time today how affected Shivvay was that Tej had dragged Annika into this and I am seeing that he is not liking this too much.
Unknown to Tej the equation between ShivIka has changed a lot but even without that I do not think he should have dragged, for the second time, Shivvay & Annika into this whole matter.

I have a very strong feeling Shivvay is going to snap after a couple of times if Tej mentions Annika again.

</font>

If that happens with us all( i am in the same situation like you, I am caring more about Svet's plan now & I am a hardcore ShivIka shipper), I feel the CVs are finally doing something right. Isn't that the purpose of the show, we being more concerned about the brothers & their family than about one of the brother & his love life.

I was in awe of Shivaay's control. I appreciate the way he handles things when it comes to Tej. Tej treats him like most of our relatives treat us. They are more happy with our failures. I can't even stand these people. The way they show him dealing it is awesome. He just gets better & better at what he does & that has been his answer to Tej.
          You are so right. Shivaay is the only person in the house who stands with Tej. He is in a worse situation than Shivaay. Bcoz he is connected to Svet & is under her manipulation. I believe that the whole cars plot was to bring Svet home. And all their other plans the tea & coffee ones are to actually kill Anika. And the glass one & the car ones were actually to manipulate Anika into thinking that Shivaay is under attack. So that Anika stays distracted & won't see the actual trouble coming.
           I so hope Shivaay snaps. He will actually make it quite clear which woman he cares about & whom does he considers his wife. Him snapping will be the proof we want from him. That he hasn't settled, Anika is what he wants bcoz still he doesn't think that Tia is evil. Secondly Tej will realise that he is alone. And if he leaves OM, they have separate businesses so Shivaay won't actually face any financial instabilities.
           Even though Tej is the one who makes the Oberoi business work, family wise he falling will not break them.Bcoz no body cares about him now & the Oberoi family strength doesn't lie in him. It lies in the bond the Obros share. And OmRu won't mind if Shivaay gives it to Tej. So Svet needs to target the boys If she really wanna break the Oberois for real. Ofcourse they will go separate ways but actually except Tej, most of them will be mentally together.
Edited by poemssyndrome - 7 years ago
asya34 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AnnzSageflower7

I agree that Tej is the target, after the plan with Shivaay seemingly didn't work, because of Tia's weakness (for Robin) and Annika's tenacity.
Obviously killing Annika is going to be unsuccessful as we know and throwing her out of OM with the present Shivvay protecting her like a 'lion' is out of the question. This leaves Tia with no other option but using her pregnancy card to hang on to Shivvay, which the Kapoors know is a very weak card. They need a stronger card to keep their plan going and also a backup in case Tia's truth comes out. That is Svet.

Sakiviam is right, the Oberoi family is splintering and biting at each other.
That is the best way to bring down a house.

Rudra can see it. Jhanvi is sulking in private instead of taking charge and throwing the woman out. Dadi and Om ended up taking her fight for her. Dadi was impressive, she was clearly disapproving.
Especially when she was so effusive when she dealt with ShivIka. That dinner scene was really awesome ! The Oberois pull no punches when they argue. It was sickening how Svetlana just sat there quietly with there chaos around her.
See that's where I can't understand why some people think she is wrong. She is trying to hold her family together and stand up for her daughter-in-laws when she keeps stating that these are YOUR rights and YOUR duties. No one should take those away from you because you are the legally married wife not the other woman. That in my opinion is support the best way an elder in the house can give. She is also very open and straight up about Jhanvi's, Pinky's and even Annika's rights as DIL's in front of everyone be it even Tia. She never leaves them to fight their battles on their own if she can help it and is very vocal about anything that she sees is wrong.

Tej is behaving like A man in love whose family is against him.😆 All because, Om refused to marry his choice. Svetlana is playing him like an instrument.
Yep! he is acting foolish and weak

If she succeeds, Jhanvi will leave, and Om with her. Shivaay can't stop this. The way Annika watched ObBros laugh together, she's going to go on a mission to prevent their separation. That wistful "I got in your way, I'm sorry" felt very sad.
I would rather she and Jhanvi team up than she do this herself

Shobhna23 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The target is Tej not Shivay and TiLana are attacking on Shivay(or just pretending to attack) to divert his mind.
Tej, this man is just stupid! Stupidest Oberoi!
Dancing on Svetlana's tunes!
Sakkiyah thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Totally agree with you...
The security of oberoi mansion is a big failure...
But this time the tia and Svetlana had entered the oberoi mansion..
They will execute their plan
But what will oberois do...
It will be interesting