The obvious ins the obvious

Posted: 7 years ago
Svetlana said some similar dialogue over the plan.

I guess for now its going by plan and Tia saying no one can save oberois destruction.

So now it is Shivaay is changing the security to protect from enemies but I guess this time its security that are enemies hench men now.

Or else what is link there I mean you want to kill tej you could sabotage his car directly when you had enough to sabotage his tyres.
why long shot by sabotaging two cars and then leaving a trace clue.

so that guy ajay or something gave away clues incidentally and shown his face and gave a track for them to follow which is diverting then to deadend or another trap.
this time that guy may be found dead with one or other oberoi present there.

previously security were useless that is better that backstabbers .
Svetlana being security unchang and with her influence she can easily get her men inside as security in total overhaul.

So Anika can actually do nothing if plan is this elaborate.

But waiting for trap to unfold .
but looks really good and elaborate.
Nice point raised๐Ÿ‘
However are the CVs this intelligent for such an elaborate plan๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
CVs logic follow karen toh predict karsakte hai. But our CVs follow zero logic. RotiLana ka revenge plan totally out of reach of our mind bhi hosakta hai. 
They are making it look like attack on Shivay but the plan is bigger ...possibly to break the family and take control of the property. 
attack on shivaay is nothing ,they don't exactly are trying to kill him.

That is just a diversion to seperate Shivaay other way.
Now shivaay is searching for this unknown enemy.
Rudr is going to be diverted by romi and mms fiasco.
om and jahnavi are going to be diverted by svethlana.
Almost all are are separated .

Shivaay is main enemy for them as almost every time he saved family in last minute.

Rudra can any time take his brothers place and capable of stepping in his shoes when needed.

Only Anika is exception they didn't plan of her as some important or considered Anika as closed case ,only she can reach that s girl complex spelling.

I know cvs don't go deep any perfect .

But it is a nice stage.
Originally posted by SAKIVIAM

attack on shivaay is nothing ,they don't exactly are trying to kill him.

That is just a diversion to seperate Shivaay other way.
Now shivaay is searching for this unknown enemy.
Rudr is going to be diverted by romi and mms fiasco.
om and jahnavi are going to be diverted by svethlana.
Almost all are are separated .

Shivaay is main enemy for them as almost every time he saved family in last minute.

Rudra can any time take his brothers place and capable of stepping in his shoes when needed.

Only Anika is exception they didn't plan of her as some important or considered Anika as closed case ,only she can reach that s girl complex spelling.

I know cvs don't go deep any perfect .

But it is a nice stage.

TOI spoilers mentioned that Anika doubts Svet behind the attacks on family ...and Tia is haunted by Robin again ...so even though the girls are determined to destroy the Oberoi, there are cracks in their preparation which will be caught some or the other way. 
Frankly I do not think Shivvay is the target ... I think Tej is
Attacks on Shivvay are just a smoke screen to distract everyone from what is happening to Tej and keep everyone busy looking for this so called plot against Shivvay.

Tia has lost her leverage with Shivvay and we saw that today already. He also mentioned again yesterday that the child is not his so there is no emotional attachment to Tia just the fear of media and coverage. So Tia's influence on him has disappeared because he knows somewhere deep down she is not as simple and straight as she pretends to be.
 That is why the Pregnancy and Om's card were played on him - the blackmail is the only thing tying him to Tia not even the promise of the marriage anymore.
Since that advantage has almost altogether vanished Svet has lured the weaker link - Tej
Shivvay is the only person in Tej's corner right now as soon Jhanvi will be disappointed with him as well. A lone wolf is easier to kill once separated from his pack. I think it is going to be Svet who will cause Shivvay to leave OM for Tej not for Om. Whatever Tej may be Shivvay has very high regard and respect for him.
If Shivvay is the pillar of the Oberoi Empire then Tej is the foundation that holds it together. No pillar can stand without the foundation
Edited by asya34 - 7 years ago
The way you said it they have actually pointed their guns on the weaklinks in the Oberoi family. If the execution is perfect there will be a really interesting drama to watch. But like all of us, I too feel the CVs won't be putting so much thought into it.
Originally posted by poemssyndrome

The way you said it they have actually pointed their guns on the weaklinks in the Oberoi family. If the execution is perfect there will be a really interesting drama to watch. But like all of us, I too feel the CVs won't be putting so much thought into it.

Frankly, at this stage I am actually more concerned about Svet's plans than about ShivIka staying together. After the breakfast scene today I was a little shaken up by how much damage Tej had done for himself. The man is in a worse situation than Shivvay, who I am happy to say, I am not the least bit concerned about right now. My focus and every Oberoi's, if they are smart, should be on Tej. Shivvay has always been in Tej's corner, maybe not vocally, but silently even when Om fights with him. Tej losing Shivvay's support would be the worse thing that ever happened to him.

Tej is emotionally involved with Svet while Shivvay is NOT emotionally involved with Tia. Hence, he has a clearer mind and hold on the situation than Tej. Today Tej put the first crack in his solid relationship with his nephew, who no matter what happens, is the only one who really cares for and respects him.
Pinky was absolutely right about what she said today. he should not have dragged Shivvay into this and hit so hard below the belt. He knows very well the position Shivvay is in right now where the Annika/Tia equation is concerned. I saw for the second time today how affected Shivvay was that Tej had dragged Annika into this and I am seeing that he is not liking this too much.
Unknown to Tej the equation between ShivIka has changed a lot but even without that I do not think he should have dragged, for the second time, Shivvay & Annika into this whole matter.

I have a very strong feeling Shivvay is going to snap after a couple of times if Tej mentions Annika again.

Edited by asya34 - 7 years ago

I agree that Tej is the target, after the plan with Shivaay seemingly didn't work, because of Tia's weakness (for Robin) and Annika's tenacity.

Sakiviam is right, the Oberoi family is splintering and biting at each other. Rudra can see it. Jhanvi is sulking in private instead of taking charge and throwing the woman out. Dadi and Om ended up taking her fight for her. Dadi was impressive, she was clearly disapproving.

Especially when she was so effusive when she dealt with ShivIka. That dinner scene was really awesome ! The Oberois pull no punches when they argue. It was sickening how Svetlana just sat there quietly with there chaos around her. 

Tej is behaving like A man in love whose family is against him.๐Ÿ˜† All because, Om refused to marry his choice. Svetlana is playing him like an instrument.

If she succeeds, Jhanvi will leave, and Om with her. Shivaay can't stop this. The way Annika watched ObBros laugh together, she's going to go on a mission to prevent their separation. That wistful "I got in your way, I'm sorry" felt very sad.