Vani Rani Wednesday Jan 4rd Discussions

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
oops.. I mistook yesterday as wednesday and reserved the post for updates ... ðŸ˜³
Sorry makkale.. Will post the wed update tomorrow... ðŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Updates posted.. Please add if I have missed anything.. 
Do join us in our discussions and make the forum more lively.. 

Don't forget to hit the LIKE button of the update and the 5 stars on the Chaskameter (CM) on VR homepage to help us improve our section ranking..
Edited by nithya.. - 7 years ago
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks Nithi for the update

if you want to visit Australia watch VR - they are giving pretty good points what to watch while you are there

Vani moving with plan

Gau moving with poor plan - Pooja suspects something fishy about his behavior - Vani saved him what about in future???

I think there is a scene with Tej father talking to 2 goons - wanted to hurt Pavi's father - he wanted to make an accident or look like an accident

then one more scene where Selvi & Thenu walking - 2 drunk goons on the motorcycle not flowing the rules - Thenu yells at them to watch out - they got up from the bike and fight with them then there is little crowd - crowd tells them to move - I think these 2 goons are the one Tej father arranged to attack Pavi's father

nithya_IF thumbnail
Thanks for adding the missing parts kalki ka.. I have amended the update accordingly..