Ganga Updates & Discussions

Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
New serial Ganga replacing Pasamalar ... produced by Home Movie Makers

Sypnosis (provided by Home Media Makers) : Ganga is a horror thriller, where the story revolves around a mystery of girls staying unmarried in a village named Kannikapuram 

What do you guys think of this serial ?? ðŸ˜ƒ

I got the old serial 'Raja Rajeswari' vibes upon seeing the title song ... ðŸ˜Š

Has some familiar names ... L.Raja (Sneha's dad in Thamarai), Manju Bhargavi (she played Ramya Krishnan's stepmom in Thangam), Ravi Raj ... 

Main lead from Hindi series Sasural Simar Ka and Siya Ke Ram (Seethaiyin Raman in Vijay TV) ... Story by the renowned Indra Soundarajan (behind the famous Marmadesam series)

Edited by Pallanguzhi - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ep-01

One pair planning to elope and go to registrar office. Registrar hears the girl's name as Kannika and refuses to marry them. They elope but the groom dies, and bride weeps. There is some mysterious laughter from a snake hill ...

Main lead intro ... prays to Saptha Kannigai (the Seven Goddesses) . One kurisollum lady comes and surprised to see the main lead has a divine aura and a form of Ambal . The lead treats her nicely and gives her money and tells the guard not to drive her away . 

The lady starts to leave then stops and starts praying to Ambal and says lead shares Ambal's name and was born on this day .. Lead is shocked by her words. Lady says the lead will have many sodhanaigal and sufferings even though she is divine but Ambal will protect her. She says she was born for a purpose .

Lead reaches her office. Everyone wishes her happy birthday and want to celebrate but she's lost in thought. They complain and go back to work.

Male lead (?) enters ... But female lead is too focused on the kuri sollum lady's words ...

Thodarum
Edited by Pallanguzhi - 7 years ago
karan321 thumbnail
This serial seems much much better than Keladi Kanmani, Really like the lead, the camerawork, the BGMs, and the story. Is Yuvarani madam acting in this serial? I thought I saw her name in the title song. I also saw Deivamagal Sangeetha and Neeli Surya in today's episode, seems good 
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Lead I don remember watching them in these soaps... 😕 ...thanks for d info 😊
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

Lead I don remember watching them in these soaps... 😕 ...thanks for d info 😊

Lead -- mandodari from seethayin raman pa.. ðŸ˜Š
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Originally posted by: nithya..

Lead -- mandodari from seethayin raman pa.. ðŸ˜Š

sorry Nithya ...who is Mandodari  I don know ramayanam much except few bits of story here and there ðŸ˜†...
karan321 thumbnail
Mandodhari is Ravanan's acted in Seethaiyin Raman. Serial is going not bad actually, better than that KK nonsense. 
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Gangamma 's flashback is going on.. 
Nichuss thumbnail
seems intresting...
could anyone please tell story till now..
Nichuss thumbnail
can i post the video links... :)