Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Pehchaan.Kaun

Dev has fallen so low in my eyes that no other lead ever had. I now begin to admire a character like Anurag Basu whom I thought to be the worst of all in entire tele history. Never mind.

Bijoy should have slapped Dev and waited there for Sona to arrive and drag Sona with him to Bose house and lock her up in her room for some lone thinking. It's high time somebody reminds Sona of who she was, what her worth and dignity is and none other than Bijoy can make it happen.

I feel sick upon Dev agreeing to make Sona go through infertility treatment upon Ishwari's insistence. What are we heading into ? 18th Century ?? Disgusting.

High Time Sona Should Oppose It.She Should Say.Right Now I Am Not In The Mind Frame To Go For Treatement.Right Now I Don't Want To Have Baby.Sona Should Put Her Foot Down.She Should Not Do Anything To Please N Make Dev N Ish Happy.If Sona Does Not Do It.Then She Is Responsible For All That Happens In Life.I Will Not Feel Pity For Her.

randomramblings thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tia, !00% agree with  you, Bijoy bose is flawed but he has honor.
It is this flaw that irks me the most.  When it is testing time,   har  koye disala chahta hai, such aur jooth ki  gyan nahi. soothing words are the need of the hour. Sona is shattered!!! for god's sake koi uspe dhaayan do.  yeh Such or jooth , kiska galti kitna hai ka  silsila to  chalte hi rehta hai. 

if you have come across people like GKB, you  will know that these are literal  "species". There is no one or no action  that can make them shut their mouth permanently unless they want to shut it . Her only way of life to spill out venom and insults.   aap chaahe kitna bhi justify karlo, kitna bhi argue karlo  koyi faida nahi, it is  like  blowing a   trumpet in a deaf man' ear. fortunately or unfortunately  Dev know this truth and he remains a silent spectator most of the time.  Even if sona were to take a stand for herself  and give it in return to GKB, there is no way GKB will not try to insult sona and her parivar once again. An opinion once formed can never be erased, as simple as that.

Personally I   learnt it a hard way " remaining silent does not mean we value ourselves less or we accept the wrong that is thrown our way. It only means, i have attained a state where i know  when I need to speak  and when i need to ignore" ..

Edited by randomramblings - 7 years ago
Rithu0203 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Dev has fallen so low in my eyes that no other lead ever had. I now begin to admire a character like Anurag Basu whom I thought to be the worst of all in entire tele history. Never mind.

Bijoy should have slapped Dev and waited there for Sona to arrive and drag Sona with him to Bose house and lock her up in her room for some lone thinking. It's high time somebody reminds Sona of who she was, what her worth and dignity is and none other than Bijoy can make it happen.

I feel sick upon Dev agreeing to make Sona go through infertility treatment upon Ishwari's insistence. What are we heading into ? 18th Century ?? Disgusting.

@Bold: True. Already Dev dared to go ahead for Sona's treatment without her knowledge which is not acceptable. Now, this act will be also no less to that. 
Based on his track record of lies to Sona, whats the guarantee that he may continue to lie and go ahead of the treatment even when Sona's condition is at risk to accept the treatment. Sona is now vulnerable, she may subject to take risk her own life for sake of Ish's wish/condition, but Dev who settled down now in this matter should support her and not let her to do anything that risk's her life.
Tinkerfairy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

does husband  know ke right now his wife is most emotionally vulnerable ,just to please ishwari she will do anything .does this guy also wants his wife to be manipulated by his mom.He's totally okay with the fact his wife has lost her identity, her self respect by constant humiliations. This type of guy is worse .sorry to say Dev doesn't know  sona emotionally.