Nitibha crying, felt bad for her (GIF added)

slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
I really felt bad for Nitibha when not only Gaurav and Lopa, but also  friends MM took her name when Sallu asked who does not deserve to go to top 5. She has the reason for feeling bad, She has been playing game from the day one. She never tried to get forceful footage, never tried to use anyone or never tried to make showmance angle, she is the most relevant HMs in bigboss house. It is her bad luck that she managed get only two week of immunity after winning medallion task. Why can't bigboss gave her atleast 4 weeks of immunity after winning such a difficult and physically enduring task? Granted there were three other people who bid more than her amount but it is not easy to bid a amount which does not match with amount of any other. She managed to get more vote than Rahul Dev during last elimination. Is it fair if HMs do not think she deserve to be in top5. Her teary and crying face melt my heart today. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AWWW Nithiba she was super awesome today. 
RKDEWAANA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
She reminds me of rochelle 
Her bedroom convo with manveer 
was sooo boring gosh
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well fact is fact! I know its really sad but I would be choosing between Monalisa, Nithiba and Bani they don't deserve top 5 Gaurav would have been included but he is eliminated!
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Her problem is that she doesn't fit in either groups. She is neither a celeb or a true commoner and that works against her .
You need group to survive in these crucial times and unfortunately she doesn't fit in any group .

I also feel she truly invested more in her friendship with Manveer and him calling her non deserving would have hurt.

I feel sorry for her coz I truly believe she is a much more sorted girl than lopa, Bani and Mona
Ctrl-Alt-Del thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awww poor nitibha.. Why top 5.. U deserve to be called winner
Manveer is friends with no one

He will sooner or later stab anyone on their back to win

Today it was Nithiba's turn

He already hates Rohan and Baani 

I am waiting for the day when he stabs Mannu

Just wait and I will proven right further.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: slumgod..

I really felt bad for Nitibha when not only Gaurav and Lopa, but also  friends MM took her name when Sallu asked who does not deserve to go to top 5. She has the reason for feeling bad, She has been playing game from the day one. She never tried to get forceful footage, never tried to use anyone or never tried to make showmance angle, she is the most relevant HMs in bigboss house. It is her bad luck that she managed get only two week of immunity after winning medallion task. Why can't bigboss gave her atleast 4 weeks of immunity after winning such a difficult and physically enduring task? Granted there were three other people who bid more than her amount but it is not easy to bid a amount which does not match with amount of any other. She managed to get more vote than Rahul Dev during last elimination. Is it fair if HMs do not think she deserve to be in top5. Her teary and crying face melt my heart today. 

true😭😆
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
voting is nothing , all in hands of big boss