~ RaIna TS ~ Ek Duje Ke Vaaste ~ Last Part Page 11 COMPLETED

AkaiBara thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Assalam o Alaikum and Hello !!!

First of all thank you sooo much for liking my first ever RaIna OS "Happily Married"

Happy New Year Everyone ðŸ¤— May this new year brings lots of love, luck, success and happiness for all of us... Ameen...

After AsYa I dared to writer something on RaIna and I am glad to see the response and here I am with a Three Shots !!!

Well let me clear a few things... 1- This story has noting to do with the show... 2- The entire plot is MY work of fiction and I have already written this story on AsYa (in case koi mujhe ghalat samjhe mai khud hi bol deti hoon ðŸ˜†)

As I already mentioned I have a few ongoing FFs on AsYa so I can't start a total new story on RaIna but after watching RaIna's growing chemistry I can't stop myself from posting something... Hope you guys won't mind ðŸ˜³

Enough of my blabber... Scroll down for the update...

Lots of Love
Ashii...

Edited by AkaiBara - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AkaiBara thumbnail
Index

Part 1  Below
Part 2  Page 7
Part 3  Page 11
AkaiBara thumbnail
Part 1:

Destiny, either it is good or bad, in true words it is actually preplanned by Allah Almighty. Where we born, what's our religion, what's our caste, how much we study, how much we earn, with whom we get married, our children, our lifestyle, and last but not the least, how will we die, it's already written in our destiny.

Love is the most unpredictable thing of the world, it is the matter of pure hearts but destiny also plays its role. The most unexpected type of love is "love at first sight" where we take a moment to fall in love but destiny decides our future either we get our love or not.

~~~~~~

Same happened with Raghav, The Raghav Mehra. Being the most eligible bachelor of Mumbai he just happened to have intense gaze and killer dimples, he was nothing less than a Greek God. Raghav knew how many girls were crazy about him but being the reserve and shy person he never looked at any girl in that way. But destiny had already planned something big for him and he fell in love with an unknown girl.

That unknown girl was none other than Naina Sharma. Being the bubbly girl, Naina always wanted to fall in love but never got the chance. She had her dreams, she wanted a prince charming who would propose her in the most newest and unique way and that's exactly what Raghav did.

Balraj and Sudha along with their children Raghav, Veer and Era were in Sydney on family holidays. Well Raghav wasn't on a vacation, being the CEO of MEHRA'S INDUSTRIES, he was there to select a few interns for his company but his family tagged him along. On the other hand, Naina was there studying interior decoration, basically she was from Bhopal but currently she was in Sydney.

~~~~~~

Raghav was very perfectionist when it comes to his work, he wanted THE BEST for his company. During the interviews he selected only 3 interns and he was quite happy with his decision. He was about to step in the car when a girl grabbed his arm and stopped him from going. It was Naina.

"What do you think of yourself?" spoke Naina.

"Excuse me!" said Raghav turning towards her.

The moment Raghav saw her, he stood rooted to his spot, he removed his glares and continued starring her. Raghav had never done this before but he was literally mesmerized by her beauty.

"You think you can do whatever you want, who the hell gave you the right to reject my best friend. Aap logon ko internship deni nahi hoti toh interview ke liye bulatey hi kyun hain? Do you have any idea how eagerly she was waiting for this day, she spent a whole week in preparations but you ruined it. Aap ne acha nahi kiya, aap dekhiye mai aap ke sath karti kya hoon, I'll drag you to the court. I don't know about the course of action but kisi ka dill dukhane ke liye koi na koi daffa toh zaroor nafiz hoti hogi"

Naina kept on blabbering without caring about her words, she didn't stop even for a second and threatened Raghav looking directly in his eyes. While Raghav stayed mum and locked his eyes with her, he didn't know what he was doing, for him the time stood still as he found himself drowning in her orbs.

Honton pe tere shikwon ka shor hai
Par ye nigahein kehti kuch aur hain

"Aur musalsal paanch minute kisi ki aankhon mai aankhen daal kar uske sabar ka imtehan lene walon par bhi koi daffa nahiz hoti hai ke nahi?" replied Raghav.

Naina stopped, she looked at him with surprise written all over her face. She wanted to break the eye contact and scold him more but his eyes didn't allow her to do so.

Jo hain mile lamhe kahin
Chot na jayen haath se

Raghav came out of his trance when Naina took a step backward, he didn't want to let her go, he so wanted to stop her but before he could have reacted she was already gone.

Mil jaane de dil jo bane
Ek duje ke vaaste

Raghav stood there watching her retreating back, no doubt he was surprised at his behavior but it wasn't in his hands, after all it was the matter of heart. He smiled shyly as it clicked him that he literally fell in love with a stranger, a beautiful stranger.

Hooo hooo
Ek duje ke vaaste

~~~~~~

After that unusual meeting Raghav kept thinking about that beautiful stranger. He was little bit surprised at himself as he was literally blown away by her attitude while in his entire life he never let anyone speak the way she did.

On the other hand, Naina was also going through the same. Raghav's dark orbs haunted her dreams but she didn't know why? She thought maybe she was too rude to him that's why his eyes stalked her in her dreams.

For Raghav, it was love at first sight, one random meeting and he knew she was the one made for him, only him. While for Naina, it was an unplanned meeting with an over smart businessman but somewhere deep down she felt something else too that was unknown to her but it was really there.

~~~~~~

A week later, Raghav was out for dinner with his family when he suddenly remembered he forgot his cell phone in the restaurant only. He left to bring his phone while his family waited for him in the parking lot. Raghav found his cell phone lying on the table where they had dinner a few minutes ago, he rushed back but in the hurry he collided with someone resulting in making that person fall. At first Raghav didn't believe at his own eyes, he bumped in that girl only who blessed him with sleepless nights. As soon he saw she was about to fall, he held her from waist and saved her. Naina closed her eyes in fear of falling but that moment never occurred as she felt someone's arms around her.

Kitne hi door door ho
Unn donon ke raaste

Raghav stood there with that girl in his arms and looked at her intently. He smiled at her reactions, how she had shut her eyes tightly and then how she got relaxed feeling secure. Naina was aware of someone's continuous gaze on her, she opened her eyes and found that over smart businessman starring at her openly.

Mil jaate hain jo bane
Ek duje ke vaaste

At first Naina looked away as she hesitated but as soon she felt her cheeks burning with his intense gaze and due to their close proximity, she mustered the much needed courage and locked her eyes with him. Raghav and Naina literally forgot where they were and what they were doing, they only knew one thing that destiny also wanted the same that's why they ended up in each other's arms.

Ek duje ke vaaste
Ek duje ke vaaste

Raghav came out of his trance when Naina tried to stand up on her feet and move out of his hold. He helped her like a gentleman while Naina smiled at his gesture, she thanked him and turned to go. When she turned and took a few steps away from Raghav, it clicked him that she was going to disappear again and he didn't want to let her go, he ran behind her.

"Excuse me!" spoke Raghav placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Jee"

"Can you come with me?"

"What?"

"I mean kya aap mere saath aa sakti hain, mujhe apko apni family se milana hai"

"Family se, but why?"

"Umm, I don't know how to say. Aap samjhengi mai pagal hoon lekin yehi sach hai"

"Ke aap pagal hain" she giggled.

"Nahi aisa nahi hai, woh actually I just want you to come with me for a few minutes. I know hum ek dosre ko nahi jaante but I guess you can come"

"See, I really have to go, my friends are waiting for me"

"But I want you to meet my family especially my ammi"

"Yeah I heard that but why?"

"Shadi ke liye"

"Shadi? You mean wedding?"

"Jee shadi... mai aap se shadi karna chahta hoon"

Naina broke in fits of laughter, was that man for real, in the second encounter he literally proposed her. Raghav didn't know what he was doing but one thing was sure he was in love with that unknown and wanted to spend his entire life with her only. Raghav was lost in her, the way she smiled was a worth watching scene, he too smiled at himself for being super fast, instead of asking her name or any other thing, he proposed her. Naina stopped laughing seeing him lost, she was about to say something but her friend came and took her away while Raghav stood there lost in his own world.

~~~~~~

3 Years Later...

It had been almost three years and Raghav was still the same, his love for that unknown girl increased by each passing day but unluckily he didn't know anything about that unknown girl at all, not even her name. Balraj and Sudha wanted to see him married but Raghav refused every time as he didn't have the time for all that but the truth was that he was waiting to meet that beautiful stranger again who literally blessed him with countless sleepless nights.

Naina was back to her hometown Bhopal and spent a few months with her family. Yash and Nandani were happy to have their daughter back but Rahul was little bit upset as Naina missed his engagement due to her exams. Naina too wanted to attend the function but things were not in her hands and to make up to her brother, she redesigned his office before starting her career as an interior decorator.

Rahul and Era entered in the beautiful bond of engagement almost a year ago. Naina wasn't in India at that time, so the wedding was on hold but now the wedding preparations were on full swing as Naina was back now. Mehra's  had heard a lot about Naina but never got the chance to meet her, maybe destiny wanted that only or else Raghav would have found out his unknown girl earlier.

Balraj was in Bhopal for business purposes but wanted to visit Sharma's too. Yash was busy in a meeting so the receptionist told Balraj to wait in Rahul's office. After a few minutes, Rahul along with Naina came there and greeted him. Balraj was highly impressed with Naina, her polite nature, her cultured behavior and working skills were enough to make him proud of her. Naina and Balraj bonded so well in the first meeting that Balraj asked her to redesign his office just like the way she redesigned Rahul's office, on which Naina agreed happily.

Raghav was in Delhi when Naina visited Mehra's. Naina was so eager to meet Era and when she did, she literally ran to her and took her in a warm hug. Later, Naina moved in a hotel as she didn't want to mix her personal and professional life and worked hard to redesign Balraj's office. And in order to compensate she used to have dinners at Mehra's place only. Naina completed her work within a week and after collecting lots of appreciations, she went back to Bhopal.

~~~~~~

Sooo that's it... No proof read... Ignore my mistakes... Hit like and leave your valuable replies... Next update after 50 likes ðŸ˜‰
Ashii...
Oye_Hoye thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kindly buddy this ID for PMs Edited by Oye_Hoye - 7 years ago
Vinilight thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazingly written 
Continue soon 

Thanks for the pm 

😊
Oye_Hoye thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vinilight

Amazingly written 

Continue soon 

Thanks for the pm 

😊

Thank you dear... I'm glad you liked it ðŸ˜ƒ

Will update next week I guess

Stay tuned !
Bhatakti_atma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it.. 
Raghav's proposal was funny and naina's reaction was justified.. 
He is still waiting for her.. 
And i am waiting for more.. 
Update soon
ramesh90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing !!!
Continuee soon
hiza12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
lovely update..cant wait to read more