~ RaIna One Shot ~ Happily Married ~

AkaiBara thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey Peeps !

To be honest I started writing on AsYa (KaBhi) but now for the first time I'm posting something except AsYa 😃

Just because I'm madly in love with RaIna ❤️  And here I'm with an OS 😳

Hope you guys enjoy reading it... Scroll down of the OS

Ashii...
Edited by AkaiBara - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AkaiBara thumbnail
Happily Married

Raghav and Naina entered in an arranged marriage but soon they fell in love and after spending 6 months of togetherness they literally forgot to live without each other.  Raghav being the loyal towards Mehra's used to spend more than enough time in the office while Naina complained about it for numerous times but her hubby dearest didn't listen to her. So she ended up complaining to Dadi but all went in vain as Raghav trapped his Dadi in his sweet talks and promised her that he will try to spend more time with Naina.

When they came back to their own apartment, Naina made her way towards the bedroom while Raghav wanted to work on a few files so he didn't stop her. He finished his work after four long hours and made his way towards their bed room to manofy his angry wife.

Naina was sleeping peacefully on the bed when she felt someone sitting beside her. Raghav dropped a kiss on her forehead and caressed her cheek. At first she got scared but when she recognized his touch, she relaxed and sighed in relief. She knew that he had come to say sorry but she didn't want to melt within a minute so she didn't open her eyes while Raghav lay down beside her. Naina turned to the other side but Raghav hugged her from behind and dropped a kiss on her shoulder.

Naina: toh apko yaad aa gaya ke apki biwi bhi hai? She asked without facing him.

Raghav: haan tabhi toh apki yaad main sab kaam chor kar aaya hoon. He lied.

Naina: don't you dare to lie kaam khatam hone ke baad hi apko mera khayal aaya hoga. She spoke facing him.

Raghav: acha baba sorry. Now be a good wife and give me a smile, itne dino se yeh utra huwa chehra dekh raha hoon.

Naina: you noticed me? Really Mr. Mehra?

Raghav: of course Mrs. Mehra. I agree I was busy and didn't give you time par mai apni biwi se itna pyaar karta hoon ke bina dekhe hi unke dill ka haal jaan leta hoon. He replied cupping the side of her face.

Naina: aap mujhse itna pyaar karte hain. She asked playing with the buttons of his shirt.

Raghav: iss se bhi zaida. He replied hitting his forehead with hers.

Naina: haan itna pyaar karte hain ke aap apni biwi ke liye shayari karna hi bhool gaye. She complained smacking his arm.

Raghav: domestic violence is a crime aur shayari ka kya hai aap hukam toh kejiye aap ke liye toh jaan bhi hazir hai.

Naina: nahi... aaj aap meri shayari sunenge.

Raghav: oh wow, phir intezar kis baat ka hai, shuru kejiye. He said pulling her closer.

Naina cleared her throat, she looked in his eyes and complained him through her poetry...

Usse Hum Yaad Aate Hain
Fursat Ke Lamhon Mein
Magar Yeh Baat Bhi Sach Hai
Ussy Fursat Nahi Milti

Raghav was really touched by her words, tears brimmed in his eyes and he creased her cheek with his thumb pad and mouthed a sorry. He locked his eyes with hers and replied with a piece of poetry.

Hum Tasleem Karty Hain
Humey Fursat Nahi Milti
Magar Yeh Bhi Zara Socho
Tumhey Jab Yaad Kartey Hain
Zamana Bhool Jaatey Hain

Naina too felt the same she knew he was busy with new projects and ignored her but whenever he managed to spare time, he made sure she was his center of attention.

Naina: kya baat hai Raghav, aaj toh aap bhi ache wali shayari kar rahe hain. She joked not wanting to make it an emotional moment.

Raghav: mai pehle bhi achi shayari karta tha bas aap ne kabhi qadar nahi ki.

Naina: aap aur ache wali shayari, kuch bhi haan Raghav. She laughed remembering his old poetries.

Raghav: how rude Mrs. Mehra.

Naina: everything is fair in love, war and poetry Mr. Mehra. She replied with a wink.

Raghav: acha aap bhi kya yaad karengi, jaaiye apko maaf kiya aur issi baat pe ek sher arz hai.

Naina: irshaad irshaad.

Raghav wanted to let her know that in his busy schedule his thoughts kept on drifting towards his beautiful wife but unfortunately he almost failed wrapping up his work and got late while Naina felt like drowning in his dark orbs, the way he let out his inner thoughts in form of poetry was simply wow and she fell in love with her handsome husband all over again.

Zamana Bhool Jaatey Hain Teri Ek Deed Ki Khatir
Khayalon Se Nikalty Hain Toh Sadiyan Beet Jati Hain

Before Naina could have shed a happy tear, Raghav surprised her by claiming her lips suddenly. Raghav knew Naina loved to shed happy tears but he didn't want to see her crying, not even on happy occasion so without giving her a chance he kissed her. Soon their kissed turned into passionate one and that night Naina and Raghav cherished being with each other. Later, Naina was half asleep on Raghav's chest when Rgahav wiped away a tiny tear which had escaped from his eyes a moment ago and whispered another piece of poetry in her ear.

Mana Ke Sadiyan Beet Jati Hain
Tere Khayalon Se Nikalney Main
Lekin Phir Jab Teri Yaad Aati Hai
To Aankhein Bheeg Jati Hain

Raghav smile as Naina pulled him closer in respond. He felt blessed having Naina as his wife and making his life worth living while Naina found the best husband ever in her friend and live each day to the fullest.

Sooo that's it... No proof read...
Kindly ignore my mistakes and errors...
Please hit like and leave your precious replies...
Ashii...

P.S Scroll down for PMs...
Edited by AkaiBara - 7 years ago
Oye_Hoye thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kindly Buddy this ID for PMs

Do not buddy AkaiBara
Edited by Oye_Hoye - 7 years ago
asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Last but not the least IBP
Endgame thumbnail
Lovely os..beautifully written ..they are so much in love ..i loved those shariyas raghav is a charmer..clearly know how to woo his own wife
sapnaf52 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful os...
happy to see u in this forum. ..
write more. ..
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
beautiful is ...
they are married but raghav is busy
at last he went to his wife
can't blame Naina for melt into her sweet husband's arms...
loved it
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Speechless such a beautiful short and sweet OS.  RaIna are truly made for each other couple.  Such an amazing and understanding bond they share.  Their shayaris were the mirror of their feelings.
Please PM me
AkaiBara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drashtilove

Lovely os..beautifully written ..they are so much in love ..i loved those shariyas raghav is a charmer..clearly know how to woo his own wife

thanks a lot dear... I'm glad you liked it 😃
AkaiBara thumbnail

Originally posted by: sapnaf52

beautiful os...
happy to see u in this forum. ..
write more. ..

thank you dear... will try to write more 😊