Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Btw this is the first time I have seen Om legitimately irritated. About time he feels the taste of his own medicine πŸ˜†
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
bani ne baba ki baja dali
Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nehakadam123

But i thought bani has boycotted him

Bani is the ONLY one who have actually boycotted Baba.. the rest claimed numerous times, but failed!  Bani reacts only when it's needed.. or else she never even move pass him. 
He actually said mein real mein marjaungha so all that 'oxygen problem' was just nautanki,kya acting karleta hai yeh donghi.πŸ˜†πŸ€£ Edited by .Dracarys. - 7 years ago

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#9933ff">I am actually looking forward to this confrontation.πŸ˜†Battle of 2 footage hungry psychos.😈</font>

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#9933ff">First time in the season Laadli J looks to do something useful or will shefail here too? πŸ˜›</font>

Bani and footage hungry????🀣
Bani doesn't pokes her nose everywhere like Lopa for footage . Kuch bhi🀣

Edited by Luna46 - 7 years ago
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The precap was superb..
Go girl..
Lady J <3
KoffeeLover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I can't stand Bani but this precap cracked me up πŸ˜† I'm looking forward to it lol. 
Gaurav leaving may be good for Bani provided she doesn't play the victim crap. Let's see πŸ˜†
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Luna46

Bani and footage hungry????🀣

I know funny right πŸ˜†
Arre she's had many times to seek footage but she hasn't. I'll give just two examples. When Priyanka told her that Manu said Bani will be seen on his bed next. Bani could have caused a riot but she shook it off.
and she could have cried tons and tons for Gauravs eviction to seek footage, but she didn't. I'm really glad she stayed strong and didn't give BB the reaction they wanted. BB deserves only this πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Boneca thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Manu ne kaha tha baba ko is ghar me sirf Bani se baat karte hue dar lagta ga. Kal ke baad ye dar aur bhi badh jaye ga 🀣
teri_Sanem thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
 πŸ˜² 
Bani πŸ₯³πŸ‘