Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SANJU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey sosan...see... A post turns pink after it gets 250 views or 25 replies...and once it turns pink...u can't change it back to blue...but...I didn't understand y you aren't able to view your posts...u are a groupbie ...so u can post 40 posts in a day...and once u complete 200 posts ...u will get rid of the post limit...but idk how it's related ...try again...and see.
I know I talk a bit too much...out of the context...but...hope it helps...
adi_FMT_ct thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Don't know...Never face this type of problems not me or not here any other buddies...
You can PM to Tashan E Ishq development team memnber jyoti06...she may help or can say from whom you can take help for this.
This help actually should come from India Forum support service...
Ok wait...i will give you a mail id.you mailed here from your mail id which is given by you when you registered here.
And do write what you face problems properly and must write your name which you wrote when you first time registered here and also wtite your user name:Sosan...
Okk...
Once i mailed there about posting picture here...i was facing the problem continuously...
They don't mail back to me,i waited for 2 days thought they mail me but since they didn't...so i tried once again to posting pic here through the same process which i did earlier unsuccessfully but this time it is sucsessful...and from then i never face the problem.So i guess they help me in any way.
So you can mail once...may be your problems resolve.
And please tell me what you did and what happened.
I am waiting.
By the way i am sending a friend request...if you want accept it.😃
Edited by adi_FMT_ct - 7 years ago