Breezyexpanse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Awesome updates...specially 2nd part
Waiting for next part 
ArpitaSingh1806 thumbnail
lovely dear..
the best thing sumo ramnath ki beti hai so major problem solved. no ramanth bhadhkaoing shravan πŸ˜‰
but literally jab tumne bola ki ramnath ki beti hai suman i literally connected it to make suman shravan's sister but instantly remembered hum tum. usme to she even stayed with themπŸ˜ƒ
vimikrao thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Delta... So early early episode... Thank you dear...

Your Shravan is teda ha... What happened between them for that Shravan left to London & never come back in 10 years... Now came only for 1 week that is for his parents 25th wedding anniversary... 

Ramnath is positive here that is the best thing... Shravan's parents r together... They treat Sumo as their daughter & want her as bahu for their son... But how Shravan will react to this... Will he agree?... What about Sumo she was broken when she came to know Shravan is back but he doesn't want her to know about his arrival ... 

Continue soon... 

Vinu

PrincessAshVik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
For some reason I cannot like this. Stupid like button!
Anyway, I really enjoyed reading the first 2 chapters and I am looking forward to read more!!! 
Please update soon! 
Best wishes :)
Naamika thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really loved both the chapters. Your writing is very much clear.  Bonding between Ramnath and sumo is adorable. Eagerly waiting to read more.😊😊
Swarn283 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Res.. Will take time to unress coz wish to read it aaram se😊 
deltadawn thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ArpitaSingh1806

lovely dear..

the best thing sumo ramnath ki beti hai so major problem solved. no ramanth bhadhkaoing shravan πŸ˜‰
but literally jab tumne bola ki ramnath ki beti hai suman i literally connected it to make suman shravan's sister but instantly remembered hum tum. usme to she even stayed with themπŸ˜ƒ

Hai na !! I wanted to rewrite the part where Ramnath wanted to adopt her.. but kept it cause I couldnt figure out how to portray better how fond he was of the kid..sorry newbie issues.. 

He he yeah little bit similar to hum tum with the bond but not quite still... Akhir kaar most ffs have shraman fighting in the beginning and the gap of few years before they reconnect ... I need to do more research before imaginasun takes wings. although I had it figured out a bit already this morning where I want to take this one.. 

Sochna padenga. 

Harshi_ta thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow awesome yar today I read both part but I want to read more it's awesome yar plz update soon 
deepoceaan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Read both part...it really interesting and sound something  different... Plz continue it
deltadawn thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Edited by deltadawn - 6 years ago