Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: LTLFan

Sita left at the story end. Not before. Not during agni pariksha either. πŸ˜†

Shivika have not even started their life at all as a unit or a couple. Abhi se jaayegi toh anika IB me hi nahi hogiπŸ˜†

Anika 21st ccentury ki hai aur Sita BC era ki. So Anika sud be more advanced than Sita. Right?
LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveangel94

B
Vanvaas  is only word yaar. Because  Ramayan  is popular  hence people  associated  vanvaas  with it. But you should  know dhruv  also went for vanvaas. 
Vanvaas  means exile. It has nothing  to do with  Ramayan. 

I mean the popular association. When vanvaas jaane is told ppl think ramayan only first. I do. Mahabharat wala bhi zyaada soch vichaar karne pe hi yaad aata hai. And they show loving bros. Ramayan association is not avoidable even though none of the characters are like that.

Dhruv kaun? πŸ˜• Some other Mythology se or koi aur show?
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Before the forced marriage I always compared Shivaaaye with Ram. I remember in some earlier thread someone had mentioned that Shivaaaye isn't Ram as he is too arrogant and snobbish when I said that you needn't be 100% similar to a character. Even when I said that I want Om to go to the Vanvaas I said that Bharat should go to Vanvaas in this show as I don't want a new Ramayan. Unlike many I was the one who from day 1 said that Shivaaaye is the main lead (although I didn't think that OmRu will be less important than the cameos) as the promos suggested that. But after manhandling I can't accept this comparison as I don't want someone to equate the God I worship and the best man ever born (He is Purushottam) to such a person. 
I still have no issue with the analogy of Anika with Sita ma (although unlike Sita ma she didn't stand for her self respect)  since analogy doesn't mean the characters need to be 100% alike. 

Agar Mhabharat waala excile hai to shayad Shivaaaye Pandavas ko represent karega (since only one brother will go for it) Om Kauravon ko (I am pretty sure that if Vanvaas happens Om would turn grey) n Rudra would be Yuyutsu half brother of kauravas whom they loved a lot but he favoured Pandavas in the war
Krantikari thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Omg you stalk our atπŸ˜†Seriously man so much love for character whom you hate so much.
I have never bother to look at the shivika at because I have no interest and even not bother to look in to thread which are dedicated to them. But looking at your dedication to other character other than your fav and whom you even don't like I must say your hate is much potential than love.
Yes in our at we discussed possibility of om as ram but if you have diligently read all posts than you should have known that we even bashed om and said that ib is nothing like Ramayan. May be your selective memory will not helpπŸ˜†

Keep stalking . From today onwards I will say hello to you tooπŸ˜‰

LOL, your AT is no private CC that it cannot be read. It is a public thread on a PUBLIC forum. And me stalking your AT is very much old news. Nothing to get shocked about.

You people toh leave behind even DhongKara in his whirlwind contradictions. First discuss 'possibility' of Om being Ram and then you say IB is nothing like Ramayana. If IB is nothing like Ramayana, then why discuss miniscule possibility of Om being Ram in the first place? Cuz reality struck and you just realised that there is actually zero possibility of Om being Ram? 🀣 Sach mein, jaisa character waise hi usske fans. πŸ˜†

Yes i don't read your posts dilligently. Already said this to your friends before, but saying again cuz you seem unaware. Only read your AT prior to sleeping cuz it acts like a perfect sleeping pill! 😳 Itna zyaada uchalne ki zaroorat nahi hai. πŸ˜†
LTLFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

Anika 21st ccentury ki hai aur Sita BC era ki. So Anika sud be more advanced than Sita. Right?

Haan! But bola na last line me! Anika abhi se gayi toh show se bhi bahar hojayegi.πŸ˜† 
Krantikari thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
And the ONLY people who compared ShivIka to Ram & Sita are you folks. Ramayana ka naam kya liya, hamesha ki tarah mirchi lag gayi. πŸ˜†

I just MENTIONED Ramayana and said it has a Ram-centric plot. Nowhere did I say that Shivaay is Ram or Annika is Sita. You lot did that. πŸ˜† Please take care to evaluate what you type before just posting it.
meLuvsParul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
dont know wat to say...
no hopes for omru...
gul ko paap lagegaa...
nd yehhh goood post...
well said...
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LTLFan

I mean the popular association. When vanvaas jaane is told ppl think ramayan only first. I do. Mahabharat wala bhi zyaada soch vichaar karne pe hi yaad aata hai. And they show loving bros. Ramayan association is not avoidable even though none of the characters are like that.

Dhruv kaun? πŸ˜• Some other Mythology se or koi aur show?

Dhruv Tara or the pole star. Please don't call mythology. It is not. All this actually happened. 
LTLFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: YoonHiChala

And the ONLY people who compared ShivIka to Ram & Sita are you folks. Ramayana ka naam kya liya, hamesha ki tarah mirchi lag gayi. πŸ˜†

I just MENTIONED Ramayana and said it has a Ram-centric plot. Nowhere did I say that Shivaay is Ram or Annika is Sita. You lot did that. πŸ˜† Please take care to evaluate what you type before just posting it.

I also said about it in footage context only. And felt so weird to use footage reference to ram-sita, laxman.πŸ˜† Ram-Sita zyaada footage khaate hai my fav laxman seπŸ˜†
TheTroubleMaker thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Omg vanvaas m means exile. It doesn't  mean Ramayan . Exile  to mahabharat  me bhi  hua tha. And kaun  se angle  se ib Ramayan  lagta haiπŸ€ͺ

Obsessed  fans should  stop  insulting  our religious beliefs. Shivay  and anika kaun se angle  se ram sita lagte haiπŸ€”
Itna pyaar bhi mat karo apne favs se ki kuch bhi comparison  karne Lago. 
Exile  means exile, it's not related  to Ramayan. And isiliye  gul ki favoritism and biased news ko Ramayan  ka example  nahi diya ja sakta. Jab rotilana  track aa sakta hai to kuch bhi ho sakta  hai. 
And few people  need to stop  that they know it all. Aisa lagta hai gul inhe  private  information  deti hai Jo aa kar Har thread  par i know it all with  full confidence display  karte hai. 

This topic comes up like everyday, just yesterday another Om Fan moral policed others to not compare characters with Ramayana coz that's an insult to her God!

BUT its not only one person's religious beliefs but many others too, not only one person's God but so many others too

People say Our Obros, Our Om...like others are not even allowed to discuss him and now Our God too?

Keep religious beliefs aside and take it as a show, if u compare ur fav.to Ram stop preaching others to not do the same!

And FYI, ATs DO NOT belong to anyone, not even the Admins so stop calling others as stalkers coz  everything is out in open on forum and anyone can read any thread!    How can people say OUR AT on a public forum...?  Its open for everyone to read and no one is a saint, all know who read which ATsπŸ₯±

And people would make comparisons if the show's plot has been promoted like that, just like u people keep saying it was a Brothers' story, others will talk about Vanvaas, (Exile) too and Vanvaas is a general term used in the context of the show's plot!

Just a fellow frend of urs keeps comparing it with Mahabharata and u urself too make comparisons still got the nerve to preach others to not discuss their opinion?

Yes SO MANY here feel Shivay will be the Ram and Anika would be Sita and IT IS my religious belief too, but I don't take any offence in the comparisons!  And show has given many hints already that who will be what character if at all Vanvaas ever plays,  those who still want to be in denial may keep doing so!

Didn't want to comment but some people should just chill and learn to take difference of opinions instead of moral policing others all the time to not talk a certain thing or not make comparisons when they themselves do the same all day!
Edited by Crazy4Mayur - 7 years ago