Frequent Posters

saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Karan Rahul and now Gaurav...BB is the worst this year
Laddoo.Phaddoo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey guyz I know you all are Bani fans here...even I love her aloot and supported GaurBani like anything...whatever took place this evening was a disaster..sheer insulting for Gaurav and Bani was in a state of breakdown..she cried like nething and broke down...noone was there for her...she compltely isolated herself now and its evident isnt it?

They thrw Gaurav and now target is Bani...they alrdy took the step by bashing her in WKW in Manu;s case...even inside news is there so I wld jst like to tell you guyz plz let them show what fans can do and wat fanpower is! We fought hard till here then cannt accept defeat!

Sorry for coming here like this but d no other option :( We all are heartbroken today..wat a start of newyear :(
Laddoo.Phaddoo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: saga_twilight

Karan Rahul and now Gaurav...BB is the worst this year

With Karan and Rahul there were reasons..no content at all! But with GC..shocking coz whole week he has been active like anything plus after all Gaurbani promotions in WKW..it is quite shocking and fishy *sigh*
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I guess bb wants bani to b left alone and evict her b4 finale saying she has not much of fan following and not so active...😵

I have lots of swear words to say but m just goin by rule and respect for AT and being Bani fan..!!!

Jitne din ghar mei ho we will vote for you..I don't trust BB and  superb amazing creative team ðŸ¤¢
obsession. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Its 00:16 in India
Happy new year everyone ..
obsession. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Laddoo.Phaddoo

With Karan and Rahul there were reasons..no content at all! But with GC..shocking coz whole week he has been active like anything plus after all Gaurbani promotions in WKW..it is quite shocking and fishy *sigh*

Exactly. .
Mon was full of gaurbani scences with the gaurav-bani show.
Thursday N Friday too..
With g vs omji.
N friday g par mukadma..
Today epi was filled with gaurav n bani..
He was so active this week..
N they eliminated him instead of mona (who has nothing to give to the show anymore .. No mona-manu angle too)
They even promoted gaurbani friendship on social media..

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
The way bani got vamp award .Like really .. what BB wants to show . I m sure now ppl will get she is not getting favoured at all.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Really sad...m so scared for bani...how will she cope? 
Anyways happy new year folks.
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Happy New year Peeps. Can Bani just win this season already? She HAS to win it now.

What do you guys think about the friendship? I don't agree with aamir at all.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

Happy New year Peeps. Can Bani just win this season already? She HAS to win it now.

What do you guys think about the friendship? I don't agree with aamir at all.

I think their friendship was one of the most real nd complex friendship I have seen. Also those HM's who judged them way too much, we're not even aware of half as much about their friendship and didn't understand it at all.

Who was Aamir? D guy with daindra? What did he say? Nd someone said their friendship wouldnt last beyond Bb.  who is anyone to decide Tht on their behalf? 

Also have never seen ven a showmance being discussed dis much as their friendship was.