puja0802 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
i have a really good news for u friends 
i know maybe for some people its a bad news 

yeh vaada raha is ending 
the new show  Woh Apna Sa
is going to replace yeh vaada raha
i just saw the promo and the show is starting from 23 jan and the timing is 10 pm

that means yeh vaada raha season 2 just have 38 epi
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

now everyone will understand what mistake they did

but it is also true that still there is no news about the show is going offair 
so it maybe possible that its timing may be changed 

but i will be more happy if the show go offair 
anyway what u thing??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh No!!! Thats not a good news actually... Its so unfair for the actors involved in the show... So far the story is also not that bad... ok agree that its predictable but still atleast theres a story lol 

There could be so much to show but alas! 

PS: If only Zee could atleast promote the show well after the leap... Anyways i believe whatever happens, happens for good... so i m being positive now... lol 
Edited by sumz_d - 7 years ago
kiara26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
With such mediocre acting & poor direction it was bound to happen...Even the writing went downhill.. they had nothing to show toh they recreated those magical KarVi scenes... πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

I hope there is no time change & it goes off air... Never wanted YVR to end on such a sad note though😭😭... In any case it ended in the real sense last month itself on 29th Nov...

Back then it was unfair on the original lot of actors who had invested almost a year in YVR... N then just getting replaced like almost overnight.. As they say, "what goes around, comes around"
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Until an official statement is released I will not be able to rest πŸ€ͺ
I really hope it will be cancelled.  Sanyukt is the only show on Zee I can watch with my family, and so I am hoping it will be saved.  YVR was once a show that I could watch with my family, but after Kartik left we all gave up on it.  Since the leap it has gone downhill, the only reason to watch it would be to see Zain's beautiful face πŸ˜†

Seriously though, this new YVR has gone through several tracks in only 2 weeks, if that doesn't indicate how bad it is, what does πŸ€£
sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am really glad the show is ending.  It lost something the original had that made it so special.  For Sonal's sake too, I am glad this has come to an end.  I am sure this new year will bring her and even bigger and better project with a character made just for her (as Survi of KarVi was).  My inner fangirl hopes that SonKush will come together in a new project and make an even bigger impact than they did with KarVi 
I've mentioned this before, but once again, I am a huge sun sign nut job, and I am not surprised that YVR is coming to an end... especially with SonKush's sun signs being a Gemini and Cancer.  As expected Ankush left in November, but for Sonal I expected her to leave before the new year... based on her Sun Sign some old things need to wrap up because she has so many great things to expect in 2017... 
Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 7 years ago
SamW92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Will miss you a lot Sonal Vengurlekar. Hope she signs a show as lead asap. Getting rid of the entire cast (specially Karthik, Tai, Bindu) was never going to work for the show. The previous cast was brilliant. From the new cast Abeer's mother isn't up to mark.
Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Good news?
Are you kidding?[:xx(]
I am hell disappointed.
I want to see more of Zain Sonal chemistry..πŸ₯Ί
luxmi_1029 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sadia.Ritu

Good news?
Are you kidding?[:xx(]
I am hell disappointed.
I want to see more of Zain Sonal chemistry..πŸ₯Ί

I am sure Zain will come back with an even better project with a better role.  I am a huge Zain fan and hope to see him back in a show with better content.  

I don't think Zain and Sonal had much chemistry to begin with.  It seemed very forced.  With Kartik and Survi it was there since their first scene and KarVi didn't even come face to face then. πŸ˜†
Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well with the show doing not so good a job on the story front & doing away with Karvi & Tai,the 3 pillars of YVR & with Ankush & Rinku leaving,the best performers of YVR,this had to happen right 
But then I felt maybe Zain & a fresh love story might do the trick 
I guess not 
They did away with everything that made YVR beautiful & made the audience love it & so barely 21 episodes into the leap & we hear about the show being axed by the channel
sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luxmi_1029

I am sure Zain will come back with an even better project with a better role.  I am a huge Zain fan and hope to see him back in a show with better content.  

I don't think Zain and Sonal had much chemistry to begin with.  It seemed very forced.  With Kartik and Survi it was there since their first scene and KarVi didn't even come face to face then. πŸ˜†

Bold: Very true.  It was the history that KarVi shared.  I did not see SonKush, but only saw KarVi when watching YVR.  What I loved most was that they could be a few feet away in a shot and still I could feel the chemistry, it was that good... the two were just so magnetic.  I get turned off from intimate scenes, especially when it is not conducive to the plot, and I felt YVR did a good job in keeping that balance with KarVi and in the process etched out a very mature love story πŸ˜³  

I understand that KarVi did have a few intimate scenes for the sake of trps, and from what I have been told, to pull in viewers from the youth age category... but even if they did not have those scenes I do believe the level of chemistry KarVi had would have still worked.  For example, the scene where KarVi reunite in that village after Kartik's horrific accident... all they did was hug and the emotion that SonKush brought in that scene that lasted mere seconds alone was enough proof of the onscreen chemistry they shared πŸ‘
Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 7 years ago