Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: vikas009

Cruiser ji first time i didn't like your post, sorry mate. i know you like priyanka But blaming on salman for her ejection is not good. forum is already full of poisonous posts against lopa, bani, and salman. i come here to read spoiler posts and some sensible posts if i find. This kinda negative post was not expected from specially You.

Thanks for your feedback Vikas...😊

It would not be fair to say I like Priyanka or dislike Salman or anyone else. For me, ALL of them are merely characters entertaining us on a daily basis for some 3 months!

In this post I have merely highlighted the contradictions and double standards on view in last few episodes. When host says, he would perfectly understand if parents advised their kids to switch off TV to avoid listening to Priyanka-Lopa abusive spat and in 30 minutes after that shoots TERI MAASI CUTE...BANK CHOR etc. for lip reading guesses, obviously it means now parents are free to help understand kids what the other person would guess when lips in front move to TERI MAASI CUTE etc...😊

Just to highlight a point...nothing more... πŸ˜›
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I got the sarcasm πŸ˜†. N i dont agree BUT very well written πŸ‘. Likhte rahiye πŸ˜³
jamb0ree thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Very nice... Very well written !!
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

I got the sarcasm πŸ˜†. N i dont agree BUT very well written πŸ‘. Likhte rahiye πŸ˜³

Doremon, sip some coffee, relax, close your beautiful eyes and imagine...Priyanka Daayan and Bani would have had this spat instead of Priyanka Daayan vs Sweetu Lopa! And Salman had done exactly what he did here in this case...😊

Now read 'his letter' once again...
DoremonLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

Doremon, sip some coffee, relax, close your beautiful eyes and imagine...Priyanka Daayan and Bani would have had this spat instead of Priyanka Daayan vs Sweetu Lopa! And Salman had done exactly what he did here in this case...😊

Now read 'his letter' once again...

U broke my heart cruiser ji😭. U think its bcoz of lopa. If bani was in her place i would support bani. In the first week i supported bani when she gave up d task against pri when pri peed. I supported bani against baba when baba made that comment about her mom. This time too i would support bani only😭. I dont like manu also but i support him too against pri for whatever she said about his mom
My heart is very good. I keep aside my disliking.❀️
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

U broke my heart cruiser ji😭. U think its bcoz of lopa. If bani was in her place i would support bani. In the first week i supported bani when she gave up d task against pri when pri peed. I supported bani against baba when baba made that comment about her mom. This time too i would support bani only😭. I dont like manu also but i support him too against pri for whatever she said about his mom
My heart is very good. I keep aside my disliking.❀️

Awww ...you are so sweet...

Comeon yaar...who takes me seriously? Even I myself don't...πŸ˜†

You are one of the very few with whom I banter a bit...nothing more to it...

Salman may have been right in evicting Daayan...but he has contradicted himself so often that he does deserve some fun takes on him...πŸ˜›
DoremonLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

Awww ...you are so sweet...

Comeon yaar...who takes me seriously? Even I myself don't...πŸ˜†

You are one of the very few with whom I banter a bit...nothing more to it...

Salman may have been right in evicting Daayan...but he has contradicted himself so often that he does deserve some fun takes on him...πŸ˜›

U r also very sweet. N i love bantering or talking or conversing or whatever it is called with u😳
Btw i dont like sallu AT ALL. No fan of him AT ALL.πŸ˜†
-Cruiser- thumbnail
 kya hai???😲
I love her β˜ΊοΈ
-sunflower- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well written post Cruiser ji. 
Though I don't like SK, I didn't enjoy reading this one because the negative impact which Priyanka made in few days weighs more than the SK effect of many years. Probably because we had seen a positive side of him too in all these years. But I agree that last wkv with Sonakshi and Manish wasn't even 1% funny.
BB creative is a big failure this season. Editing team is doing a very bad job in an effort to prove that the Indiawale theme isn't flop. Every weekend is repeating the same demotivation-motiivation for their favourites pattern. IMO the host should watch the episodes plus unseen footage than blindly follow the briefing before the weekend session. 

Cotswolds thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘Wow.. Lovely writeup.. Beware.. Salim (Salman's father) may put a claim on this thoughtful, emotional as well as funny letter.πŸ˜‰

I still remember your popular Tanisha letter and how it was reproduced in newspaper.. Kudos⭐️