Frequent Posters

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Seeing some of the tweets good she did
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Oh wow I thought Bhai and Akki were pretty chummy huh!
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Piku-

The same lady was pissed to the moon when there was a joke on Rajesh Khanna. She left no means to humiliate Nas Shah.

Same way Sallu fans have equal rights to troll her just like she does to others.

I love u Akshay for being nice to everybody <3

Exactly! And she is trying too hard bit she sounding too burned 😆

I never found her funny when I saw her in KWK I was like ewww ðŸĪĒ poor Akshey he is being treated so badly by her I felt bad for him in kwk he looked so embarassed!
Akshey should do something about her 😆
DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Fantasy Force

She is stupid..now Salman fans will boycott Akshay's movies ðŸ˜†
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
She is neither witty nor funny rather is such a try hard.
Akshay is there to clean up her mess.
On a bright side appearing on kwk and RK launching her book didnt seem to work so publicity ke liye sala kuch bhi karega and she got it.

ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

She is neither witty nor funny rather is such a try hard.
Akshay is there to clean up her mess.
On a bright side appearing on kwk and RK launching her book didnt seem to work so publicity ke liye sala kuch bhi karega and she got it.

Hello GTC, aisa mat bolo please.she has new fans now and powerful ones 😛 best are reactions here and there regarding twitter comments..apne time pe ghajini hua thha when kajol was abused for taking her husband's side,Sanjay Gupta was declared a troll aur aaj kal Rakesh roshan pe meherbaani hain.Jo Prime Minister of India ko har din Hindi mein gaaliyan bakte hain woh doosro pe ungliyan uthha rahe hain.hai re irony 😛 all in humor that too at an intellectual level ðŸĪŠ

Times have changed and how..movie kisi ki release hone waali hain aur front page pe as usual koi aur hain ⭐ïļEdited by MiniRulz - 7 years ago
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Accident part n buck i understand bt who d hell is she to diss him abt his mrg n get personal!i really hope someone really gives dis wanabbe a reality check!
DarkUnicorn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Damn one column has got everybodys panties in a twist.
She's a nobody, stupid, hypocrite etc etc... then why does it matter what she writes if she's all that. There are thousands of people on the internet that have written worse things about Sallu or any other actor ... but one "useless" star wife writes something and everyone is butt hurt.

And it's not like she's only ever targeted Sallu. She's like a classy and educated version of KRK. She's targets people for her own benefits. This is not the first time she's done this and it won't be the last.

I personally find her columns funny and smart. Don't like her but like her writing!!
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hope she got the publicity she is seeking for !! And if u made remarks on social media get ready for replies as well instead of crying and whining for the replies getting !

Wish she is as classy as akshay !
This is some g level behavior ðŸĪĒ