Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ganganavya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I am dead after reading this. Omg omg that was sooo romantic can't handle and explain more than this
silla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Dammnn it was soo hot to handle thank u so much for update ;)
NeetikaRana757 thumbnail
*DEAD* beautiful update too good! πŸ‘
NAVANT28 thumbnail
too romantic!!loved the hot encounter.dying for next...pls update as soon as u can.
storywriter098 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Anant stirred awake, careful not to move the arm that was draped over his wife's waist. He watched her silently. She looked absolutely beautiful. Her bare shoulder was peeking from beneath the covers, and her hair was still tousled from a long night of intimate lovemaking. She shifted in her sleep, as Anant removed his arm from around her and sat up. He decided he'd let her sleep in instead of teasing her awake in hopes of having morning sex. Anant got out of bed and made his way to the bathroom to take a shower. A nice long, hot shower is exactly what he needed right now.4

Navya woke up to the sound of the shower running. She turned around and noticed that Anant was nowhere to be found. She blushed thinking about what they had done together last night. Sitting up, she pulled back the covers and wrapped the sheets around herself before getting up and getting dressed. She decided not to wear the fancy sari she'd had on the night before and wear a simpler one instead. It didn't matter to her what she wore. She was just waiting for Anant to finish showering so she could take one.

Anant turned off the water in the shower and reached out for a towel. He heard the gentle sound of bangles clinking together and slight shuffling around the bedroom. It sounded like navya was awake. He gripped the towel, looking at it, as an idea formed in his mind.

"Navya!" Anant called loudly, hoping she'd hear him.

He paused waiting for an answer.

"Navya!" He called again, increasing the volume of his voice. "I forgot a towel. Can you bring me one please?"

Navya quickly got a towel and walked toward that bathroom. Her hand hovered over the door knob. She cautiously opened the door and faced away as she walked towards the shower.

"H-here," She held out the towel, still facing away from Anant.

He smirked, moving closer to her, but not taking the towel just yet.

"What's wrong, Navya? Can't even bear to look at me now? Even after what we did last night?" Anant teased.1

Anant couldn't see her blush. He held onto the towel firmly and then tugged at her wrist, pulling her into the shower with him. she gasped when he pushed her up against the shower wall. He threw the towel so that it landed somewhere outside of the shower. He pushed his body up against hers, trapping her.

"Anant" she said quietly.

"You know what I regret about last night?" Anant said suddenly.

Navya's eyes shot up and met Anant's, shocked. She didn't regret anything about the beautiful night they spent together. It was perfect.

"I didn't get to see much of this beautiful body of yours." Anant whispered, smirking. she gasped when his hands suddenly gripped her waist. She thought back to last night, remembering how dark the room was.

Anant pulled back, looking at her. He turned on the water, drenching them both. He kissed her under the water. she immediately kissed back, letting him easily pin her arms against the shower wall, closing any distance that was between them. she felt Anant becoming more restless, more aroused as he kissed her deeper.1

"Shower sex," Anant whispered, breaking the kiss. He meant it as a question but it came out as a statement. Now that the idea was in his mind, it was all he could think about.

"I don't know." navya said unsurely.

Anant nipped at her neck with his lips, enjoying the hot water that showered down on them. navya's drench skin glistened. His lips met hers again as he slyly slipped the drape of her sari off her shoulder. She wrapper her arms around Anant's neck. Anant's hands her fumbling with the fastening of her blouse. He turned her around, so that her back was against his chest and pulled off her blouse. She instinctively covered herself with her arms as Anant sucked on a spot on her neck, one arm placed around her waist. He turned her around again and kissed her hungrily.+

Suddenly he pulled away, leaving navya dazed.

"Shit!" Anant cursed.

"What?" navya asked.

"Shit shit shit!" anant quickly turned off the water and picked up one of the towels outside of the shower. He wrapped it around his waist before getting the second towel and wrapping it around navya, covering her exposed chest.

"Anant," she said questioningly.

"I forgot! Get ready as fast as possible. Dress nice." Anant said.

"Why?" she asked, getting out of the shower and standing next to Anant.

"I'm not telling!" Anant smiled.

"Anant" navya whined. Hopefully, it wasn't another surprise.

"It's not a surprise." Anant said as if he could read her mind.

Before she finished sighing in relief, Anant spoke again.

"I just don't feel like telling you." He grinned.

Navya's jaw dropped. She looked at him in mock anger.

"Get ready quickly or we're gonna miss it." Anant said, stealing a kiss before leaving the bathroom so navya could shower.

"Where are we going?" she asked for the upteenth time. She and Anant were sitting in the car an hour later.

"Navya, I'm not telling you. Stop asking." Anant laughed, getting into the driver's seat.

Navya pouted throughout the drive. It was an unusually short drive. Usually when Anant took her to an unknown location, it was located hours outside of the city. They pulled up in front of a large, intricate white building that seemed like a banquet hall.

The inside of the building was decorated intricately with gold and red curtains hanging from the ceiling, draped over the corners to give a rectangular room a softer look. In the center of the room was a grand chandelier. It was the only source of light, since all over of windows were covered by drapes. The chandelier was large enough to light up the entire room and give it a new life. The floors were spotless white marble. There were so many white and red roses decorating the room in small and large bouquets that not much else was needed to create a romantic ambience. Navya noticed a small instrumental ensemble in one corner. She looked around the room again. Obviously there was going to be an event held here, but she couldn't figure out what any of this had to do with her or Anant.

"Anant! I thought you weren't going to make it." Hiten came out of nowhere and greeted anant and navya. He was dressed in a fancy tuxedo.

"I would never miss this." Anant said. "When is she getting here?"

"Ten minutes. Damn! I'm so nervous." Hiten said.

she looked at the two best friends, still wondering what was going on. She assumed they were talking about Aditi arriving. Whatever event was going to happen in the hall seemed like it would only have the four of them as guests. She became suspicious, knowing that Hiten and Anant had planned something, but what?

"Hi, Bhabhi!" Hiten greeted navya. "What do you think?" He gestured to the romantic and extravagant decorations.

"It's beautiful...but what's going on?" she asked.

"It my p-" Hiten started. Anant interrupted him before he could finish.

"Don't tell her anything, Hiten. It's more fun that way." Anant smiled.

she gave him an angry looked as he chuckled. He was having way too much fun with this.

"Damn, man, have a heart." Hiten commented.

"Hiten, she's here." Anant pointed to Aditi, who had just entered. He took navya's hand and quickly led her away. The couple moved to the corner and stood behind a column, out of the way. Hiten disappeared to the second level, where a small balcony was located.

"Hiten!" Aditi called. The chandelier had been dimmed so that Aditi wouldn't be able to take in the full expanse of the decorations upon first entering. She was dressed in a black, sparkling, strapless floor length dress.

Suddenly a spotlight hit the balcony and Hiten appeared.

"Aditi, I've never ever felt this way about anyone before. Your smile lights up my life. We have so much fun together, and I can't imagine my life without you. You're so out of my league, I can't believe you actually talked to me, but I'm glad you did. I love you so much, more than I've ever loved anyone ever before. I can't love this like again, and I'll love you forever." As Hiten spoke, he walked down a small spiral staircase that was added to bring Hiten down from the balcony to ground level, where Aditi was. The spotlight followed him as he descended.

Once Hiten reached the lower floor, the chandelier lit up, brightening the room and showing off the beautiful decorations that adorned it. Aditi gasped as she looked around. Tears of joy started forming in her eyes as realization dawned on her. Hiten got on one knee and held out a ring box, containing an expensive ring with an incredibly large diamond.

"Even though I'm a useless idiot, will you marry me?" Hiten said.13

Aditi couldn't control her tears. She lunged forward and embraced Hiten, causing him to fall over.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" She said as they fell on the floor. She kissed Hiten excitedly before the two started laughing at how silly they looked sprawled out on the ground. Hiten slipped the ring on Aditi's finger and they shared another kiss.

Anant looked on with pure happiness. He couldn't believe his best friend was ready to settle down with someone as wonderful as Aditi. More importantly, he was marrying the woman he loved. Anant felt a tinge of jealousy. He wished he could've had the opportunity to plan out an extravagant proposal for navya. He wished that he'd loved her from the very beginning, so that they could've shared sweet moments together leading up to their impending marriage. He had heard that the time between engagement and marriage was unlike any other, and he'd missed out on that with navya. She was a stranger, and he was unwilling to get married. Their wedding was quick. They didn't even have an engagement, and he never asked navya to marry him.

"Congratulations!" Anant called out. He engulfed Hiten in a huge hug, while navya congratulated Aditi.

"Oh my god! I'm gonna be a wife!" Aditi exclaimed. "navya, please tell me how to keep this one in line." She teased, pointing at Anant.

"Of course! They aren't too difficult to tame...once you know how." she said.

Anant's jaw clenched in an effort to hide a smirk. He had a feeling that navya was trying to be suggestive and it was turning him on. He pulled navya towards him, letting Hiten and Aditi have their moment together.

"You think you've tamed me, huh?" Anant asked in a whisper.

"You're so well tamed, you don't even realize it." she countered.

Anant leaned in a kissed her quickly. navya's eyes widened as she quickly glanced at Hiten and Aditi, hoping they didn't see.

"Damn! I can't believe I'm getting married. What did I just get myself into?" Hiten said more to himself than anyone else.

"You'll be okay." Anant offered. "Hiten, you're marrying the love of your life. Consider yourself lucky."

"You married the love of your life too. You just didn't know it at the time." Hiten said.

Anant stared at his best friend. He always made sense at the most unexpected times. Hiten was right. navya was the love of Anant's life. He'd just learned to love navya after marriage. He'd always thought that dating around was the way to find a wife. Hell, settling down was never what Anant wanted or so he thought. He looked over ather thankful that she had entered his life. He loved her more than anything. Learning to love wasn't as difficult as he'd thought it would be. He never planned on falling in love, least of all with the wife he was forced to marry as part of a business deal, but he was happy he was lucky enough to find love.

4 years later...

Navya entered the grand hall, staring in awe at the beautiful decorations. Various reds and purples adorned the hall, transforming it from bland to fabulous. Payal wouldn't have wanted it any other way. she looked at all the people mingling around her, drinks in hand. She searched for Anant, but he was nowhere in sight. A pair of hands covered her eyes. She could feel someone standing behind her.3

"Hey there, beautiful." A deep, masculine voice said close to her ear.

she smiled, placing her hands over his.

"I'm married." she stated.

Anant frowned.

"I should have figured a pretty woman like you would already be taken. They say that weddings are the perfect places to find dates, but damn, I'm not having any luck." Anant said, taking his hands off of navya's eyes.

She turned around to face him.

"Maybe you would have had better luck five years ago." she said, referring to when they'd gotten married.

Anant grinned. He did get luck five years ago. He leaned in to give his wife a kiss, only to be stopped by her. He gave her a questioning look.

"There are so many people around." navya said.

Anant rolled his eyes. They've been married for five years, and navya was still shy about public displays of affection.

"Where's Payal? Shouldn't we be starting soon?" Anant asked.

"She insisted that she come out by herself like an adult, plus she wants all the attention on her." she said.

"Of course," Anant chuckled.

"Hey man!" Hiten came up behind Anant giving him a brief hug.

"Wow, you look like hell." Anant commented.

Hiten looked disheveled to say the least. He was dressed in a nice, designer suit, but his hair was a mess. He had bags under his eyes, and unkempt stubble on his face.

"Thanks, you always know how to make a guy feel special." Hiten replied sarcastically.

"Where's Aditi?" navya asked.

"With Vishal, they're coming." Hiten answered.

Aditi walked up just then, carrying Vishal in her arms. Vishal was three years old. He was the complete opposite of his father. Hiten was more animated than a toddler, while Vishal was always calm. He rarely made a fuss, and was a quiet child. Anant had assumed that Vishal had taken after Aditi, but he was sure that Hiten would corrupt his son soon. Aditi was dressed in a purple floor length gown. It had a jeweled halter, but was otherwise oversized. Aditi wore it for the comfort. She was seven months pregnant with her and Hiten's second child.4

"Wow, such a lady killer!" Anant complimented Vishal, who was actually a very cute toddler.

"Well he did get his looks from the best." Hiten said smugly.

"Yeah, I always knew Aditi's son would be cute." Anant said, smiling.

Hiten's face fell.4

"Half of my genes are in Vishal, thank you very much." Hiten replied.

Anant and navya were in the midst of laughing at Hiten, when Payal had made her grand entrance. Navya turned her attention to her sister, who was walking up to the mandap in grandeur. She had on a gold and red lehenga. Rajiv was waiting at the mandap, his jaw dropped in awe. navya watched as her sister met Rajiv on the mandap. She immediately started chatting with him animatedly. He obliged by listening closely. The priest interrupted them asking if he can commence with the ceremony. The guests started laughing.4she watched as Payal and Rajiv's wedding ceremony started. Payal looked like she was absolutely and undoubtedly in love with Rajiv, and he looked like he loved her just as much. She was genuinely happy for her sister. Rajiv and Payal had dated for four years. They waited until Payal finished college at NYU. She graduated early, even though she started late, and was offered a full time consulting job in New York City. Rajiv had told her that he was willing to wait in case they thought that twenty-two was too young to get Payal married, but Payal was eager to marry him. Navya and Payal's father was against the union at first, not believing that Rajiv was established enough for Payal. Anant had intervened, giving Rajiv a huge promotion and convincing his father-in-law that Payal would have every luxury as Rajiv's wife, and there was no reason to think Rajiv any less than Anant. He's also spitefully mentioned that he shouldn't make both of his daughters suffer through business deal marriages.

The ceremony went on. navya could feel tears forming in her eyes. The happiness she felt was overwhelming. She looked over at Hiten and Aditi, playing with Vishal. They had their son, with another child on the way. Their family seemed complete. She looked over at Anant, who was thoroughly engrossed in the ceremony. She moved closer to him, slipping her hand in his. He glanced at her, gave her a quick smile and turned his attention back to the wedding.

she had wanted children right away, as soon as she and Anant had declared their love for each other, but Anant had convinced her to wait. They spent the first year of their marriage getting to know each other, and overcoming obstacles in their marriage. He wanted a fews years just to be a married couple, with no responsibilities. He just wanted to be in love. navya wasn't sure how he felt about children right now. She never brought the subject up, afraid of causing an argument, but she couldn't avoid it any longer.2

"Anant," navya said, trying to get her husband's attention.

Anant looked at her He noticed she looked a little worried.

"What's the matter?" Anant asked. He squeezed her hand, comforting her.

"Do you want children?" she asked.

Her question had caught him off guard.

"Of course." Anant said.

Now it was navya's turn to be surprised.

"Plus Payal is married, or she will be in a few minutes. We can't have her having children before you...that's just wrong." Anant laughed.

"Well we don't have to worry about that." she said quietly.1

Anant stepped closer to her.

"You mean..." he trailed off.4

navya nodded vigorously. Anant's hand instinctively moved towards navya's stomach. She placed her hand over his. Anant smiled from ear to ear. He couldn't be happier with the news.

"Are you happy?" navya asked, knowing the answer already.

"Of course I am! Want me to prove it to you?" Anant said.

Before she could answer or react,he kissed her. He didn't care about the fact that they were standing the in the middle of a large group of guests or who was watching them. All he cared about was navya his wife, the woman he loved with all his heart.2

she broker the kiss and blushed. She took a few steps away from Anant, hoping he wouldn't kiss her again while they were at Payal's wedding.

"Anant," she said, blushing.

"I love you." Anant said.

Navya looked at her husband lovingly. Her eyes moves between Anant and Payal. She was happy that her sister was going to marry a man she'd fallen in love with. Part of her had always wished he could have fallen in love first, but she wouldn't give Anant up for anything. She and Anant had to learn to love each other after being forced together, but Anant nd navya couldn't be happier with the way their lives turned out.3

THE END😳 

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Wonderful end. Thanks for this lovely ff. Continue with another one 
silla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank u soo much for lovely ff...claps ;))
NAVANT28 thumbnail
happy ending!!thanks dear.& all the very best for new one...
ganganavya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Perfect ending loved Anya romance. Last part was amazing
NeetikaRana757 thumbnail
Amazing Anya scenes .. finally happy ending 😊 love reading this ff!