Disappointed with the nonsense: It's the same every year -_-

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Every week I give my honest reviews. I like Sid and Shan but I criticize them if I don't like their performances and I praise Salman whenever he does something good even though he never dances. So I will do the same this week too...

I am highly disappointed with the show and the judges. It is clear that they want Sid to get eliminated. The guy wasn't that bad. In fact he did pretty good. Only the expressions were missing otherwise the dance form and performance were pretty good. They deserevd at least 25 or 26. When it's about Salman or Teriya they make sure that everyone gets to know how hard they tried or how difficult it was and how they suffered but Sid's clip was shown after they got scored. Why such nainsafi ? 

Salman who did strictly nothing except holding Aishwarya and moving with her. He got a 27... Unbelievable. 

Teriya was good and her fusions are always great. But why does she do the same almost every week. It's like I see the exact same thing every week. She is talented so she should do more. 

Agree that today I was disappointed with Shantanu's performance. It looked like it wasn't him. The only thing that saved was when he was on his knees. Still he definitely did better than Salman. 

What a joke Bravo got scored same as Sid. ๐Ÿ˜† Kya kya dekhne milte hain is show mein.

PS: The judges commented on Shantanu's performance that they want more dance when Shan is one of the rare contestants who actually dances. Salnan did nothing but they didn't say anything to him. 
Edited by MuguetDScorpion - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muskan_SwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Shantanu's act was the most difficult one. Other contestants couldn't even think of attempting it, forget executing. Chau is all about story telling. A 2 hr long dance they did in 2 mins and they were taunted for keeping it authentic? -_- He did those flips, those knee steps in that heavy costume. Farah Khan toh wants Bollywood tadka in each and every form. I am amazed how she couldn't praise their attempt but cried for fusion _/\_
ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well muskaan ur rit shaan ws the most diffuclt one bt he performd it with so much of ease and alisha also they learnt it from zero and
Salman never dances only he knows to shirt off and rangu is a big big fan of him
Starwalkers thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know W*F they are trying to do by bringing Bravo into the show. If it was done in the initial stages, it would have been fine.
Surilikoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Every week I give my honest reviews. I like Sid and Shan but I criticize them if I don't like their performances and I praise Salman whenever he does something good even though he never dances. So I will do the same this week too...

Ya muguet u always give ur honest reviews and its amazing 

I am highly disappointed with the show and the judges. It is clear that they want Sid to get eliminated. The guy wasn't that bad. In fact he did pretty good. Only the expressions were missing otherwise the dance form and performance were pretty good. They deserevd at least 25 or 26. When it's about Salman or Teriya they make sure that everyone gets to know how hard they tried or how difficult it was and how they suffered but Sid's clip was shown after they got scored. Why such nainsafi ? 
Me too highly disappointed wid the show.Sid He puts his 100% to his performance.With all the hardwork.What he gets is only a 23.This is total injustice.

Salman who did strictly nothing except holding Aishwarya and moving with her. He got a 27... Unbelievable. 
Salman even if he doesnt do much.Judges never tell anything.

Teriya was good and her fusions are always great. But why does she do the same almost every week. It's like I see the exact same thing every week. She is talented so she should do more. 
I prefer to skip her performance.

Agree that today I was disappointed with Shantanu's performance. It looked like it wasn't him. The only thing that saved was when he was on his knees. Still he definitely did better than Salman. 
Shantanu always attemps something new.And this time it was chau dance.It was good.It becomes difficult to dance especially when one is wearing those heavy costumes.

What a joke Bravo got scored same as Sid. ๐Ÿ˜† Kya kya dekhne milte hain is show mein.
Haan.This show is very  biased.

PS: The judges commented on Shantanu's performance that they want more dance when Shan is one of the rare contestants who actually dances. Salnan did nothing but they didn't say anything to him. 

Ssfc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
With last episode I'm sure salman will be the winner. They were all talking about making him a judge. And they can't make him a judge if he loses so obviously they're gonna make him win no matter how crappy his performance is. I can tolerate them glorifying salman but not at the cost of degrading shan and sid those two guyz are the ones who dance. I'm so sick of the show. But at least shan is gaining popularity. Even the studio audience only cheered when they called shantanus name in top 3. Whatever maybe the result shan is the winner for me. Wow Farah tells shantanu out of all the people shantanu to focus on dance more. How much more biased can they get? And with yesterday's performance and next week's promo they desperately want sid to get eliminated.Edited by Ssfc - 7 years ago
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Even I'm fed up, Salman never dances and when it comes to Shan,did you guys see how strict Farah was on Shan? So biased, Salman copied dance/concept,lie about prop,hardly dance and gets 30. Even I am a bit disappointed with Shan dance but I know chau is very difficult..even Dharmesh did it and got eliminated in DID. I felt so bad seeing Shan struggling,all those bandages and drop. But it was not that bad at all, I saw many people doing chau and Shan act was good. He did those flips with a costume of 20 kg and without seeing and breathing properly. So yes Shan was better than Salman obvioulsly. And Farah is the most bias judge ever, seriously, telling Shan to dance more when he is the only one who dances more and instead of big concepts,he does pure dancing. Please viewers are not blind nor dumb.
I'm also pissed at colors, Sid was okay and they gave him such a hard time. Both Shan and Sid : THey don't get the scores they deserve

To the list of favorites, comes Teriya. THey are so lenient with her. I'm not saying that she is not talented but her acts are not great ,she does the same basic stuff from other shows.. I think she is overscored. And in yesterday's act, I think she was irrelevant. It was costume drama so the costume should have been the concept. 

Bias show! 
Edited by Y12345 - 7 years ago
rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Don't expect anything from JDJ in this season. None of the dances were great including salman and Teriya. Kudos to shantanu and siddharth for carrying those heavy and closely packed costumes๐Ÿ‘. I know shantanu was not great that day but at least he is trying different dance styles. No matter shan wins or not , but at least he is getting exposure in GEC route. 
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the wonderful replies. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I don't understand why they brought Teriya back in the competition. The girl gets eliminated in the first week and they bring them back again. This is totally unfair for others. To give her a chance they are doing everything possible to evict Sid. 

Seriously every year we all complain that Colors is biased. This year I thought at least now that the voting system is no more part of it, we will get to see something fair. But yeah I guess it's too much to expect from them. 
ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well this year toh baisedness ki puri puri limit cross krdi kya bolon yaar
My shaan hs to suffer the most not getting full on deserving also and in bottoms seriously I mean shaan in bottom wow wht a joke rangeela cracked this tym
Salman ko god bana rakha hai
Rangu needs serious wala ilaaj
Rangu sudhar jao
And now teriya back hell bond to remove sid whos doing good job atleast not removing clothes everytym
Ur post is bang on
And title bhi its so apt