Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CosmoCoCo thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
TFS Subia 
This guy makes me so proud to be his fan  i dont love any other actor so much as much i love him 
I love his cool attitude
He is fantastic actor and very great guy
lovelikejesus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TFS.
Lovely interview. We should feel proud of being SV fan. He is such a gentle person with no attitude. 
Edited by moushyama - 7 years ago
nitha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
TFS subi.He is one in million. I am proud to be a Shashankian
Anraysha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing my Rockstar Subi 🤗
Shasha just wanna simply say,I LOVE YOU,MY LOVE for you is Unconditional, Infinite,Intense,Sacred,Divine. ❤️🤗
Kavithaa83 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks subi. He is a straight forward person. He didn't double cross his fans. Always give the same answer whenever the same question comes before him. Yes JNDSD is only because of him. It shines because of his good attitude. Always a real life hero and everyone should learn from him. 
ssuuvvii thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
He is cool yet confident !! The way he said keep luving ravish as he does get love from anyone except his fans..touched me [/B][B]
_Anu95_ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing. No doubt his talent and hard work speaks to everyone. Dam down to the earth
He is like one of us.gives reality touch 
yogs1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
The best part is in spite of not being paired with anyone he has made a place in the audience heart. The other lead needs a partner...coz he does not have anything to do other than romance🤣 
Yes, the show becomes hit due to the pairs..but here its not the same. The trp never went above 0.7 when the pair was together doing all sorts of things to attract audience. But the moment shashank entered it went to 0.9 and 1.1. No doubt we all know the reason why did it come down later😆

Anyways..love u shashank! U r beautiful human being n I am a proud fan of urs. Wish u lot of success in future! Muaaahhh. Loved the interview!
naina-ana thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TFS
Awesome interview. Shashank we all luv u a lot.