•  
Poll Question :

Are you liking Ashita Dhawan ?

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Login To Vote
Posted: 7 years ago
I think she is no match to tai i.e. Rinku Karmakar. I wish Tai was back ! There was always something special about Tai's acting.
I don't watch YVR2, so can't say.  Only come across those odd instagram videos about abeer and kushi 🤢 when I go searching for some KarVi 😆
I love Rinku Mam's acting, and Taayi was a fantastic villain to an extent. The writing around the character ended up severely damaged due to some of the oddest schemes and so-called explanations of how she pulled them off 👎🏼

God no! She overacts so much I swear
Originally posted by mary78613

God no! She overacts so much I swear

Agree.
Originally posted by luxmi_1029

I don't watch YVR2, so can't say.  Only come across those odd instagram videos about abeer and kushi 🤢 when I go searching for some KarVi 😆
I love Rinku Mam's acting, and Taayi was a fantastic villain to an extent. The writing around the character ended up severely damaged due to some of the oddest schemes and so-called explanations of how she pulled them off 👎🏼

bold: same here 😃

I too love Rinku Karmarkar's acting.  My favourite scene would have to be when she along with the rest of the Barve clan find out about Bindu and Pyaare.  The way she portrayed Taayi after not only having Kartya speak ill of her, but her own kids was so amazing.  As she was confiding in Durga Rani/Survi... I could feel the emotions and for the very first time felt bad for her, and truly hoped that the character would have at some point an opportunity to reform, and possibly see Kartya differently... but I guess the writers chose otherwise, and lost out on what I thought was a great opportunity to make her more human. 😭

The writing around Taayi's character was good in the beginning, but later lost a sense we as viewers needed to love to hate her... Despite everything Rinku K. gave the character her best, and as a viewer I appreciated it.  

Ankush and Rinku truly were the stars of the show. I am so glad YVR provided me with an opportunity to see these two talents perform alongside each other.  👏 And a special mention to Rinku's comedic timing, she was pure awesome, and owned every scene, and her comedic chemistry with Gaurav made it so much better.

Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 7 years ago
I loved Tai's comedy with Pyaare. A big miss from the show.
I think she's doing her acting well. She is acting like one of those spoiled rich people who thinks the world revolves around them. My bff isn't spoiled, but she acts like that like "Omg you ruined my $5 bag my dad bought it from London do you have any idea how expensive that was" 😛
anyway, does anyone know how old khushi and abeer are? 
this color 💔
Originally posted by hisbae

I think she's doing her acting well. She is acting like one of those spoiled rich people who thinks the world revolves around them. My bff isn't spoiled, but she acts like that like "Omg you ruined my $5 bag my dad bought it from London do you have any idea how expensive that was" 😛
anyway, does anyone know how old khushi and abeer are? 
this color 💔

$5 bag from london? How does that even make sense 😆

Does she mean 5 or something? Even then it is next to impossible to find a bag for 5