Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigirl_aabida thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
No they never did cause Chandra was always behind Durdhara and Nandini that didn't happen as such.
But if ever you wanna see their consummation ka result then please watch Chakravatin Ashok Samrat for that cause thats the only serial which showed Justin ðŸ˜‰
.Karna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
lol...helena to roz taiyar bhethi rehti hai ...chandra mood bigaad deta hai🤣
SarunNArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think they did dear, bcoz if u c Helena was very happy seeing the drunk chandra n she sends dhurdhara also out. N smiles looking at Chandra's face. Her plan was to make him drink heavily.
Also next mrng during Chaya mrg, Chandra asked Helena to come forward, she feels happy n thinks now one by one every rights will be mine
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
😆
I thought Helena once said that they only spent one night together , but I don't know what she meant by that ðŸ˜•
desigirl_aabida thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

😆

I thought Helena once said that they only spent one night together , but I don't know what she meant by that ðŸ˜•

She meant to say Chandra only slept with during their first night after that the war took place and then he got married to Durdhara so he didn't spend time with Helena as he always slept with Durdhara and Nandini