Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: lostNfound

is this for real? there are posts justifying what M3 and N and L did. I thought there was no one trying to build a case for Om baba and Priyanka. 

There are a lot in almost all the topics against Baba v/s Rohan or Baba v/s Lopa or Baba v/s Bani etc (Same thing goes with Priyanka) People always say oh but then that is entertainment or oh but people should be wary of his age or oh but he/she was provoked and in some "Oh I want him to insult the freeloader even more and the freeloader should be kicked out" and remember those were none the first case by Baba or Priyanka. As you see many are not only over looked but encouraged and justified as well. My concern is here people are blasted much more for making mistake once after getting pushed to limits whereas the other person gets free pass for a lot more because he/she creates the fight.
asya555 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Is bar bhi salman lopa ka hi saat dega manu ne jo bani ko comment kiya uspar kuch nahi kahega
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I haven't read the whole post yet but Elli's name and Lopamudra's name shouldn't be taken in the same sentence. Elli was a sweet and genuine person and that's totally the opposite of what Lopamudra is.

And yeah, it's clear Salman is biased towards her. And if BB edited her nasty fight with Priyanka out then Sallu isn't the only one favouring her.

Everyone should get to see the face of the girl who represented India internationally and not only those who watch LF.

Edit:
I don't understand how people can defend her by saying Om deserved it cuz he also does a lot of bad things. How can you clean dirt with dirt? You can't na? So how are the things she said to Om and P justified? There are other ways to get back at people without going down to their same level. But by saying the things she said to Om and Pri she's in the same league as them IMO. Edited by Amiyah - 7 years ago
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
And she is gonna get some small role in his movie
Note down that
Rasili thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaushikbasu

I see much more number of negative posts on Lopa for calling Baba illegitimate child where as I never saw so many posts against Baba or Priyanka, on the contrary they are celebrated here as entertainers. I know two things do not make a right.

Then people say Lopa is same as Baba then no, the difference between the two is that of a serial killer and defensive murderer. In eyes of law the two are very different.

In this forum if Lopa or a Bani or a Manu or Manvir shouts back then they are same as Baba whereas if a Rohan does not do so then he is not an entertainer and a coward and needs to be kicked out.

Wah ri IF ki duniya.

Not many people will react on Baba and Priyanka because everyone knows their class and you can not expect them to talk classy comments. But from Lopa peoples expectations are high that's why people are reacting on it. ie. when a monkey dances on some street khel it doesn't make a news, but when a monkey cooks a nice dish that would make a breaking news
pengumengu thumbnail
pretty sure he has a hard on for bani and not lopa.. he barely ever talks to Lopa
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaushikbasu

I see much more number of negative posts on Lopa for calling Baba illegitimate child where as I never saw so many posts against Baba or Priyanka, on the contrary they are celebrated here as entertainers. I know two things do not make a right.

Then people say Lopa is same as Baba then no, the difference between the two is that of a serial killer and defensive murderer. In eyes of law the two are very different.

In this forum if Lopa or a Bani or a Manu or Manvir shouts back then they are same as Baba whereas if a Rohan does not do so then he is not an entertainer and a coward and needs to be kicked out.

Wah ri IF ki duniya.

hah!! biased host making everyone biased..

Lopamudra is a mannerless uneducated girl whose constant blabbering drives people insane..

remember that press conference where she will not  let Bani speak??

She is a liar too.. the way she lied that Bani said that the master will steal her make up..

The fact is she is never picked by Salman..