Lopa Mudra is this season's Elli Avram for Salman Khan

Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
This season's Elli Avram for Salman Khan is Lopa Mudra !
Ever since he saw her he became biased towards her.

He is trying everything possible to impress her and make sure that once she is out of the house then he has a chance with her.

just wait and see for this weekend episode Baba will be attacked and abused so will Priyanka BUT HIS LOPA WILL NOT GET BASHED FOR HER CHEAPNESS !

She called Om Swami "illigimitate child" she stated he is a child of a najes relationship.

But insulting his mom is now all fine for Salman because it is done by a girl? a girl is allowed to what ever she wants to do but if a man does that then he is wrong !

Lopa also called Priyanka for s**t and wh**e but that's totally fine and gundas manveer and manu will support Lopa for this and so will the other hypocrites !

SICK AND TIRED OF THE HOSTS BIASS TOWARDS LOPA! she is not some goody goody girl but BB do what ever she wants even cut her abuse words yesterday cause she requested it 🤢
Edited by Meherbaan - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pluviophile. thumbnail
This post is just disgusting. 
I don't know if Salman is into Lopa I feel he's got more of a thing towards Bani but coming to main mudda. 
I applaud you for actually pointing this out. No matter how fake dhongi baba is why have different rules for different people it's just hypocritical. 

Had Baba said something like this the whole house would have gone mad but because it's Lopa it's forgiven I don't understand such selective outrage. 🤢
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
but hey atleast we got to see the level of thinking this vishwa sundari has. its okay salman can support her, and the more he supports her the more audience will hate her 😆
lostNfound thumbnail

Originally posted by: gajalove

I don't know if Salman is into Lopa I feel he's got more of a thing towards Bani but coming to main mudda. 

I applaud you for actually pointing this out. No matter how fake dhongi baba is why have different rules for different people it's just hypocritical. 

Had Baba said something like this the whole house would have gone mad but because it's Lopa it's forgiven I don't understand such selective outrage. 🤢

Manveer was justifying what lopa said by saying Om ji deserves all of that. They are all such fake and disgusting people. I really hope I dont have to see people like L, M3 and N on my tv screen ever again. 🤢
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I see much more number of negative posts on Lopa for calling Baba illegitimate child where as I never saw so many posts against Baba or Priyanka, on the contrary they are celebrated here as entertainers. I know two things do not make a right.

Then people say Lopa is same as Baba then no, the difference between the two is that of a serial killer and defensive murderer. In eyes of law the two are very different.

In this forum if Lopa or a Bani or a Manu or Manvir shouts back then they are same as Baba whereas if a Rohan does not do so then he is not an entertainer and a coward and needs to be kicked out.

Wah ri IF ki duniya.
ASRkiMoonlight thumbnail
When tatti baba and peeyanka does it by turnishing ppls image, calling them names, body shaming, insulting their parents and family mothers its alright but if lopa or any other hms say anything against them its a paap. What hypocrisy👏🤢 disgusting
lostNfound thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaushikbasu

I see much more number of negative posts on Lopa for calling Baba illegitimate child where as I never saw so many posts against Baba or Priyanka, on the contrary they are celebrated here as entertainers. I know two things do not make a right.

Then people say Lopa is same as Baba then no, the difference between the two is that of a serial killer and defensive murderer. In eyes of law the two are very different.

In this forum if Lopa or a Bani or a Manu or Manvir shouts back then they are same as Baba whereas if a Rohan does not do so then he is not an entertainer and a coward and needs to be kicked out.

Wah ri IF ki duniya.

is this for real? there are posts justifying what M3 and N and L did. I thought there was no one trying to build a case for Om baba and Priyanka. 
lostNfound thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibs.on.Sid

When tatti baba and peeyanka does it by turnishing ppls image, calling them names, body shaming, insulting their parents and family mothers its alright but if lopa or any other hms say anything against them its a paap. What hypocrisy👏🤢 disgusting

Aha bodyshaming. I hope u come up a post criticizing manveer and manu for their comments on Bani. I am pretty sure u might not even have heard them. Let alone condemn them.
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Na na na! Elli was Elli. The one and only!