Frequent Posters

Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
... Edited by Keepdreaming - 6 years ago
Keepdreaming thumbnail
...Maan was about to go when Dafima entered his room , she knows their plan still try to tease him. " hmm shadhi kya hogayi aap toh hume bhul hi gaye ..bas har waqt Geet Geet ..iss bechare insan ki koyi kadar hi nehi " he rolled his eyes , blushing little but compose himself .    " you are right Dadima I think I should stop running that beautiful woman who making my life hell ..chaliye gumna cancel " He dramatically sit on bed trying to unbutton his shirt ..     " aacha taki aapki sherni gussa ho kar tandap machaye ..no I can't take risk ..aapko kidnap karke le jayegi ..Meri toh pata nehi " Dadima playfully stop his hand which make maan smile. She hugged him with all her love for her son ..     " I'm proud of you son , I can't describe how happy I'm seeing you going office .. bas aase hi aage barte rahiye ". She kissed his forehead , wiping her happy tears . Maan overwhelmed with emotions kissed her hand. " Thanks for taking care of me , thanks for not giving up on me like others . ".   " baache aapne Ma ko thanks nehi kehete .." Dadima smiled " woh beta hum apse kuch baat karne ayethe ".   Dadima looking quiet hesitate so maan smile to let her continue. ". Apko Dinesh Patel yaad hai ".   " Dinesh uncle wohi na jinona hume madat ki thi jab business ka bohot bura haal tha ..how can I forget that man . What he did for us I will always indebted to him ".     " sahi kaha apne . Par shayed ab karz chukane ka waqt aagaya hai ..last year his son met with an accident , was in ICU just last month he get conscious back ..Patel ji was so busy and tensed with that matter couldnt give proper time to business. Because of this he face huge lose even trying best to cope up with it but its difficult .. Aapko toh patahi hai unka construction company had a good reputation . Recently their company got a big deal from China but its big project and it can't happen alone with the condition of his company so he called me today if you would like to work with him on this project ... if he got the deal his company will bounce back ..he helped us when we needed it so I couldnt say no .." Dadima stop looking little unsure if her grandson will agree .    " Dadima app bhi ..for this small matter you became so tensed .. I promise you I will do this joint venture with Patel uncle .. ".   ". Thank you beta Hume apse yehi umeed thi . Now go before your wife filled a missing case for you ".   Maan laughed and hugged her before going with happy face      *******                 Edited by Keepdreaming - 6 years ago
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: Geetdrashti

waiting for love found

will soon
_CrystalFlames_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats dear...
Like the upcoming concepts ðŸ˜Š
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: _CrystalFlames_

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#cc9900">Congrats dear...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#cc9900">Like the upcoming concepts😊</font>

thnx.. upcoming not so sure...too much ongoing stories... and want to finish them first
Endgame thumbnail
Keepdreaming thumbnail
..Edited by Keepdreaming - 6 years ago
Keepdreaming thumbnail
sanam re completedEdited by Keepdreaming - 7 years ago
Keepdreaming thumbnail